Looking for liberals in this room

I'm looking for liberals with whom to converse. There are things I just don't understand and would like to discuss it.

Hi. Welcome, I suggest you go to the "liberal only" category. This forum's is not a learning environment. :)

Go to Main Forums, and click Liberals Only.

I'm looking for liberals with whom to converse. There are things I just don't understand and would like to discuss it.

Yes if you identify as a woman , even though you are a man, and take it up the ass, ! Yes you are a faggot

Hi. Welcome, I suggest you go to the "liberal only" category. This forum's is not a learning environment. :)

Go to Main Forums, and click Liberals Only.

Based on post history to date, that would be a very bad idea ;)

Bill

We destroy conservatives daily here. The few that are left have a "battered wife" syndrome where they keep coming back for another beating, usually bringing along some weak article from some far right wing tabloid site like newsmax, breitbart, cnsnews, washington times, etc.

We are happy to oblige.

I suggest the Liberals Only Forum. Most of the posting here seems to be done by right wingers.

He can't go there because he isn't a liberal. I checked his other post and it was all about getting Muslims out of Europe.

He can't go there because he isn't a liberal. I checked his other post and it was all about getting Muslims out of Europe.

So he's intelligent, then.

Decidedly Not one of your Basement of Liberal Horrors minion, Stasi.