Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liberalidiot

liberalism is a mental disorder-

so true-- its like reading a book that describes dogs- an example would be german sheppards for dummy's== lol this book is like liberals for dummy's and now you can see why they actually have dementia and social problems--

so this is acceptable behavior moderator?? typical coward libtard cursing acting as if knows anything of reality or economics; yet knows exactly how to rub his dogs balls-- you are a very sick person seek help-- and do not blame me that your step dad climbed on you after his democrat ralley when he got to drunk that night-- I mean most likely you do look like your mom so he made a mistake-- try to move on- oh by the way idiot- the GOP and RNC did not make TRUMP the next president the PEOPLE DID !!!!

so this is acceptable behavior moderator?? typical coward libtard cursing acting as if knows anything of reality or economics; yet knows exactly how to rub his dogs balls-- you are a very sick person seek help-- and do not blame me that your step dad climbed on you after his democrat ralley when he got to drunk that night-- I mean most likely you do look like your mom so he made a mistake-- try to move on- oh by the way idiot- the GOP and RNC did not make TRUMP the next president the PEOPLE DID !!!!

So I'm pretty sure you have some serious latent sexual issues you've yet to address in your life. Freud definitely comes to mind.

"the GOP and RNC did not make TRUMP the next president the PEOPLE DID !!!!"

Wrong, the electorate did. Not the people. And 50+ of those electorate votes were illegally cast. http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/least-50-trump-electors-were-illegitimately-seated-electoral-college-members

"typical coward libtard cursing acting as if knows anything of reality or economics; yet knows exactly how to rub his dogs balls-- you are a very sick person seek help"

And here you do jackshit but throw about crass insults. Really, this is quite typical of your filthy, decadent ilk. What is this fascination with daddy mounting his son or playing with your dog's dick? You seem like the genuinely fucked up idiot here.

Oh and many in Trump's inner circle are registered to vote in two and three states (which they blasted Democrats for doing and called it voter fraud, LOL!) http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/39309-voter-fraud-steve-bannon-steven-mnuchin-and-tiffany-trump-all-registered-to-vote-in-two-states

Are you so sore a winner to be unable to accept the fact that your limpdicked cheeto fuhrer is an illegitimate president (and one of the only illegitimate presidents we've ever had)?

71-UemuHXGL._SL1500_.jpg

Such a refreshing drink before I go to bed. Really hits the spot.

Oh hey liberalidiot, do you know any good books to read or are pop-up picture books the only literature you're familiar with? :D

On 6/19/2016 at 9:07 PM, liberalidiot said:

so true-- its like reading a book that describes dogs- an example would be german sheppards for dummy's== lol this book is like liberals for dummy'sand now you can see why they actually have dementia and social problems--

Hi there! I see you're trying to insult liberals in a blanket statement—I highlighted all your grammar and spelling mistakes for you, so you can do it better next time. :) 

Perhaps it would be wise to have at least a 3rd grade grasp of English basics before conducting umbrella assessments of the mental capabilities of a group that has been statistically proven to be smarter than you. ;)

On 11/3/2017 at 8:06 PM, theHeathen said:

Hi there! I see you're trying to insult liberals in a blanket statement—I highlighted all your grammar and spelling mistakes for you, so you can do it better next time. :) 

Perhaps it would be wise to have at least a 3rd grade grasp of English basics before conducting umbrella assessments of the mental capabilities of a group that has been statistically proven to be smarter than you. ;)

First they came for the Mexicans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Mexican.

Then they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the transgendered soldiers, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not transgendered.

Then they came for the Dreamers, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Dreamer.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Well-done adaptation of the original!

On 6/20/2016 at 12:07 AM, liberalidiot said:

so true-- its like reading a book that describes dogs- an example would be german sheppards for dummy's== lol this book is like liberals for dummy's and now you can see why they actually have dementia and social problems--

just LOVE IT, when Conservatives challenge us liberals on the ground of intellectual ability; it doesn't take long for the contrast to become obvious with US on the winning side.  Here's my two cents worth, to get the bidding going :

SmartvsDumbStates.png

I've just noticed that on the one hand, Trump managed to win in 2016 by picking off

the four least educated of the blue states, PA, WS, ME & MI.

and on the other, since 2004, the two best-educated of the RED states,
 CO and VA, are NOW BLUE .

Relegating political opposition to a psychiatric problem is weak.  It's nothing new though.  Proponents of Critical Theory and "the authoritarian personality" were an early example of characterizing conservatism as psychiatric disorder.  It's an easy argument to construct, but not very interesting or compelling, nor supported by objective empirical evidence or actual psychiatric practice.