Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RushLimbaughfan

Wendy’s fast food restaurant chain says it will begin offering self-se

This is what happens when burger flippers demand 15.00 and hour:

Wendy’s fast food restaurant chain says it will begin offering self-serve kiosks at its 6,000-plus locations across America, making them available to costumers by the end of 2016.

The fast food giant’s decision to move toward automation comes just as “Fight for $15”–a progressive protest movement, pushing minimum wage hikes–is applying pressure on state governments to raise wages for low-skilled fast food workers.

Last August, Wendy’s CFO Todd Penegor told investors that mandated wage hikes will cause his company to pursue other innovative avenues that could lead to fewer jobs for low-skill workers.

Full Story Here:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/13/report-wendys-to-roll-out-self-serve-kiosks-by-end-of-2016-as-wage-increases-squeeze-fast-food-companies/

Wendy’s fast food restaurant chain says it will begin offering self-serve kiosks at its 6,000-plus locations across America, making them available to costumers by the end of 2016.

The fast food giant’s decision to move toward automation comes just as “Fight for $15”–a progressive protest movement, pushing minimum wage hikes–is applying pressure on state governments to raise wages for low-skilled fast food workers.

Last August, Wendy’s CFO Todd Penegor told investors that mandated wage hikes will cause his company to pursue other innovative avenues that could lead to fewer jobs for low-skill workers.

Full Story Here:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/13/report-wendys-to-roll-out-self-serve-kiosks-by-end-of-2016-as-wage-increases-squeeze-fast-food-companies/

I think that is great, lets see a Kiosk buy his hamburgers. lol

I cook better burgers than a fast food restaurant, so i never go to fast food unless out of town or to and from deer lease or bay house or fishing... During the week i dont eat lunch, I dont have time.

I think that is great, however to suggest it is because of raising minimum wages is a joke.

NEXT

they can put in 4 kiosks, and eliminate 4 people,, run a burger machine and eliminate 2 cooks, in one year they will all pay for themselves. After that they become free labor.

We will have to cook out own burgers?

I think they have machines now that can do that for you at burger King. I look forward to seeing the first fully automatic burger station in America. Untouched by human hands, or breath, or spit. Just punch in some numbers and it cranks it out.

I cook better burgers than a fast food restaurant, so i never go to fast food unless out of town or to and from deer lease or bay house or fishing... During the week i dont eat lunch, I dont have time.

I agree about FF, fuck that shit.

Sure it will cause unemployment .

Yeah, and taxes will go up to pay for their unemployment, shifting the burden onto the workers still with a non-automated job. As more automation and more unemployment occurs, the worker will pay higher and higher taxes until he can no longer afford automated fast foods. Wendys will shut it's doors The CEO will walk away with millions, the stockholders will commit suicide. The machines will sit idle gathering dust among the smell of rotting hamburger.

Full Story Here:

A Wendy's triple classic cheeseburger is my favorite although I think they should change the name to "triple bypass".

they can put in 4 kiosks, and eliminate 4 people,, run a burger machine and eliminate 2 cooks, in one year they will all pay for themselves. After that they become free labor.

Incomplete assessment. The maintenance for the equipment as farmed out to contractors will cost more than the 2 employees. Plus there will still be a need for the employees to keep the food area staying clean and filled, so the only job lost is people coming in to eat.

Remember, retail keeps the world stage confusing as directed by those taking their half out of the middle making every side taken a pay to play citizen of some half baked ideology promising a better tomorrow next generation. A perfected eternal conflict of interests compounded by ancestors through this species's ancestries all done academically.

I refuse to do business with automated kiosks or automated checkout lines. They put people out of work. I'll wait to purchase whatever I came for from a real person....or I will go elsewhere. Greedy a'holes.

They lay off Average Joe, yet I bet their CEO got a $50 million payout.

I think that is great, lets see a Kiosk buy his hamburgers. lol

Everything will be automated soon. They're even saying there will be robot doctors and lawyers in 10 or 15 years. It's gonna get weird out there.

If I could get a part time J O B making $15 a hour...I would start to-morrow !

13177537_1110342349001185_2813462429831913177592_277902659215045_317426254873756

I refuse to do business with automated kiosks or automated checkout lines. They put people out of work. I'll wait to purchase whatever I came for from a real person....or I will go elsewhere. Greedy a'holes.

They lay off Average Joe, yet I bet their CEO got a $50 million payout.

In a free market society, that just means there's wiggle room for you to start a competing fast food chain, be the CEO and pay yourself minimum wage.

I learned a long time ago that you don't insist others do what you want them to do, without having done what you are insisting yourself.

In a free market society, that just means there's wiggle room for you to start a competing fast food chain, be the CEO and pay yourself minimum wage.

I learned a long time ago that you don't insist others do what you want them to do, without having done what you are insisting yourself.

In a free market society one donates their sole ancestral position to join a collective soul mentality. There is no I in "we the people" team effort to convince everyone nobody knows what self evident is any time, any where.

What is self contained and how long does it last actually when individually here now?

Automated, yea just like the self checkouts at Home Depot and Wally World that make people shop at Amazon. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Because the banks will give a business loan to anyone with a pulse? It's easy. :rolleyes: Funny.

Others can do as they choose. I won't do business with automatic kiosks or checkout lines.

Others can do as they choose. I won't do business with automatic kiosks or checkout lines.

In a pay to play a character role of societal evolution, one buys the right to blame everyone else for behaving the same way. Only thing left is mob rule as the individual cannot stand against group idealists destroying anything that reflects actual results without a doubt self evident details within simultaneous existing in the same atmosphere now.

Exchanging ballots for bullets is psychological class warfare done globally from every household to the entire world stage framing humanity around what if this moment isn't Eternity scenarios.

Because the banks will give a business loan to anyone with a pulse? It's easy. :rolleyes: Funny.

I wouldn't expect them to give a loan to start a business at the top. Probably give you one to start small, but if it appears you don't have the work ethic to see it through, which seems to be your case, no, they probably wouldn't give you one.

We all pay for low wages

See Wal-Mart

I wouldn't expect them to give a loan to start a business at the top. Probably give you one to start small, but if it appears you don't have the work ethic to see it through, which seems to be your case, no, they probably wouldn't give you one.

This isn't about ME. I have no interest in owning a business. I'm a few years away from retirement. I don't need the money or the headache. I'm talking about Average Joe.

Work ethic? :lol: I've worked for 30 years for the same employer and haven't had an unplanned absence in 11 years. I have never in my life collected unemployment or any other government benefit. Take your "work eithic" smarminess and shove it up your ass, you condescending twit. You (obviously) don't know me.

Plenty of people out there that would attempt to get a loan from the bank and hide their intention of never paying them back in the name of social justice. You could be one of these people, in which case, if I were a banker I wouldn't give you a loan either.

We all pay for low wages

See Wal-Mart

I don't shop at Walmart or any of the "big box" stores. I support local businesses, even if I have to pay a little more.

No holds barred chat

• Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• grgle

• Where’s at @slideman?

• Hola

• I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• Where does it say 2?

• So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• Mine too. 

• I thought it was my location.. 

• Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• OK thanks

• Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

• All lives matter.

• Double post deleted.

• By teacher

Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

This one is made for me. 

• By teacher

Being offended does not make one correct. 

• By teacher

Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

I still own this cat box.

• By teacher

"I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."

• By teacher

"Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 

• Where’s all the hot bitches? 

• By teacher

Kidding me? 

• By nuckin futz

How do I get rid of this chatroom box?

• By nuckin futz

How do I get rid of this chatroom box?

• By nuckin futz

Get me out of Chatbox!

• By jefftec

The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?

• By kfools

Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.

• By XavierOnassis

diddle dee dee

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom