If you could wipe the gay genetic trait out. Would you?

Christians who wanna get a front row seat in heaven should do it on their own damn dime, not at the expense of gays, women or blacks. That's fucked up.

Fuck you motherfuckers and fuck your mother's too

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How come cons want to define people on a single characteristic. I'm more than my heterosexuality. It's like saying a part is greater than the whole

I would expand the gayness to every man except for myself. Then I gets all the pussy to myself.

never said I could

moving the goal post?

and Jesus never said anything about two men or woman either did he?

Exactly. All Jesus did was uphold the only institution in which sex is to be engaged in. One man. One woman

God set that up. Heterosexuality as His will. You have nothing to prove the opposite.

Suck aigs

never said I could

moving the goal post?

and Jesus never said anything about two men or woman either did he?

I proved exactly what I said.

You lack reading comprehension.

I provided the Biblical, unbroken chain from OT to NT that the only legitimate relationship is between one man and one woman

Best Answer: It doesn't say that in so many words. However, every time marriage is referred to, it is clear that what is meant is marriage between a man and a woman, not between a man and a goat or a woman and a dog or whatever other unnatural coupling you can think of.

1 Cor. 7:2-3 says, "Since there is so much immorality each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife and likewise." All throughout the Bible are examples of men and women who are married, like Jesus's earthly parents: Mary and Joseph. In Gen. 1:18 it says, "This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph..." The Bible speaks of keeping marriage holy and pure between a man and woman, but the Bible never speaks of two people of the same-sex being holy or pure or of God. The Bible speaks of homosexuality in many verses such as in Leveticus 20:13, "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is an abomination, they shall surely die." Romans 1:27-27 says, "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts... Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." The Bible only speaks of marriage being good and wholesome when it is speaking about a marriage between a man and a woman.

Anyway - I does like the women.

The Bible only speaks of marriage being good and wholesome when it is speaking about a marriage between a man and a woman.

So that's the Bible.

"What God has joined together [marriage being one man and one woman] let no man put assunder"

GOOGLE IT! Lolol!!

You can't save me from hell. Jesus already did.

I love the irony. You upbraid me from your ignorance, saying I am "judgmental" (you bet I am) as you ate being judgmental. Lolol!!!

Like I say. You don't think, you feel. Lol!!!

You added the part about marriage being one man and one woman in brackets. You're making an assumption.

Also, I'm not being judge mental. I clearly stated that what I was saying were my thoughts.

If I'm reading your posts right, you are the one claiming knowledge of God's intent.

I would never do that as I consider it a sin. More specifically, claiming knowledge as opposed to thoughts about the meaning of God's intent is taking the Lord's name in vain.

That said, you clearly stated you were being judgmental despite your savoir's instruction not to cast the first stone.

You're deliberately distancing yourself from God.

Glad I could make you "lol" though. Laughter is the best medicine. I just hope you're not posting "lol" because you have nothing of substance to add to the debate.

The only human traits I would wipe out would be: 1) Hatred 2) Greed 3) Racism 4) Jealousy. If we could get rid of just these 4, this would be a beautiful world. :)

Meh.... They all have their place. Hatred is a good thing when you hate injustice. Greed can help people try to achieve more. Jealously can be a problem but it can also strive to make you better yourself. Racism can protect you from people who mean you harm. Human flaws can be virtues for those with discipline.

Not according to science.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

I don't even believe God has it in for homosexuals. I think that's a myth. More specifically, a misinterpretation by some within the church.

lol, he made them, so it naturally follows he likes them, bring on the transgenders!!!

26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;...........

Exactly. All Jesus did was uphold the only institution in which sex is to be engaged in. One man. One woman

God set that up. Heterosexuality as His will. You have nothing to prove the opposite.

Suck aigs

You be really stupid Pundy...............................

26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

Now dumb boy, who do you think made gays, perverts like you, and transsexuals?

Its not a gene unless it is a defective one. What evolutionary advantage is there to trying to mate with a rectum?

Really, so you are saying god fucked up? Hmm, I wish con heterosexuals understood that. Instead they masturbate, have oral sex, anal sex, tit sex and sex with every creature and child on the planet.

You added the part about marriage being one man and one woman in brackets. You're making an assumption.

Also, I'm not being judge mental. I clearly stated that what I was saying were my thoughts.

If I'm reading your posts right, you are the one claiming knowledge of God's intent.

I would never do that as I consider it a sin. More specifically, claiming knowledge as opposed to thoughts about the meaning of God's intent is taking the Lord's name in vain.

That said, you clearly stated you were being judgmental despite your savoir's instruction not to cast the first stone.

You're deliberately distancing yourself from God.

Glad I could make you "lol" though. Laughter is the best medicine. I just hope you're not posting "lol" because you have nothing of substance to add to the debate.

Lolol!!! Brackets explain missing text for the ignorant. God joined man and woman. Jesus referred to that. Lolol!!!

No son, your opinion was judgmental. Lolol!!!

You continue to prove me correct

lol, he made them, so it naturally follows he likes them, bring on the transgenders!!!

26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;...........

You be really stupid Pundy...............................

26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

Now dumb boy, who do you think made gays, perverts like you, and transsexuals?

Lolol!!!!! We make our own choices. Lolol!!!!

Yeah, you are obviously ignorant! Lolol!!

Lolol!!! Brackets explain missing text for the ignorant. God joined man and woman. Jesus referred to that. Lolol!!!

No son, your opinion was judgmental. Lolol!!!

You continue to prove me correct

What do you mean missing text?

Missing in what way?

Like missing to time or left out or what?

Don't tell us what Jesus was referring to. Quote the bible and let us make up our own minds.

Also, there comes a point in a conversation where you need to move past "lol", insults, claims of being proved correct, and "you feel, you don't think".

Otherwise it's just me winning and you doing a dog paddle.

Just a suggestion.

I'm perfectly content watching you struggle.

What do you mean missing text?

Missing in what way?

Like missing to time or left out or what?

Don't tell us what Jesus was referring to. Quote the bible and let us make up our own minds.

Also, there comes a point in a conversation where you need to move past "lol", insults, claims of being proved correct, and "you feel, you don't think".

Otherwise it's just me winning and you doing a dog paddle.

Just a suggestion.

I'm perfectly content watching you struggle.

you suck alot of dicks dontcha Boy !

Here's a link for anyone who's interested.

https://carm.org/did-jesus-talk-about-homosexuality

It shows exactly what punditry is referring to. The link goes onto explain why punditry thinks the way he does. That said, it's a bit of a stretch to say Jesus meant what punditry is saying he meant.

Jesus says it will more tolerable in Sodam and Gomara on judgement day than that city?

The problem is what city? It doesn't matter, Jesus is saying those in Sodam and Gamora will be better off. From that we can assume Jesus was condoning homosexuality.

While it's true that Jesus reaffirms heterosexual marriages in the eyes of God, Jesus doesn't explicitly say these are the only acceptable marriages or that marriages by the state between same sexes are forbidden.

So for the record, his anti-homosexual stance is his own. His inferring it or assuming he's right. It's up for interpretation and he's decided to ignore the Golden Rule in favor of hating gays.

you suck alot of dicks dontcha Boy !

Jealous?

Clearly, if you don't hate homosexuals, you must be one.