President Obama ridicules Trump at WH Correspondence Dinner

A last few digs for the road. He couldn't help himself.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama saved his jokes about Donald Trump for late in his White House Correspondents’ Dinner remarks, but didn’t spare the Republican frontrunner.

Trump attended last year’s dinner but was not in the room this year. Obama joked that it should be the perfect place for Trump — a room full of reporters, celebrities and cameras.

“Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald?” Obama said. “Is he at home eating a Trump steak, tweeting out insults to Angela Merkel? What is he doing?”

He praised Trump’s foreign policy chops, noting that the businessman previously owned the Miss Universe pageant and has extensive experience with “Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.”

Obama also noted one area where Trump’s experience might come in handy — closing the Guantanamo Bay detainment facility.

“Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground,” he joked.

A last few digs for the road. He couldn't help himself.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama saved his jokes about Donald Trump for late in his White House Correspondents’ Dinner remarks, but didn’t spare the Republican frontrunner.

Trump attended last year’s dinner but was not in the room this year. Obama joked that it should be the perfect place for Trump — a room full of reporters, celebrities and cameras.

“Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald?” Obama said. “Is he at home eating a Trump steak, tweeting out insults to Angela Merkel? What is he doing?”

He praised Trump’s foreign policy chops, noting that the businessman previously owned the Miss Universe pageant and has extensive experience with “Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.”

Obama also noted one area where Trump’s experience might come in handy — closing the Guantanamo Bay detainment facility.

“Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground,” he joked.

The Prez can do comedy. Trump did NOT want to (again) sit there with folks laughing in his face.

Obama is the joke

Yeah, all the way to the bank, with his $12.2 million. Plus being Pres has its perks, like flying all over the world, mega large expense accounts of $270,000. a year. That kind of money you can call me a joke!! LMAO!!

notice how this story is a non factor because obungholio doesnt matter any more,,, people cant stand to even hear his voice

lol, one of the most popular presidents ever, and you, yes just you, cannot stand his black voice. LMAO!! Know what, he doesn't give a fuck what your little mind thinks. LMAO!

I'm sure Trump will be losing sleep over this !

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

Obama meeting with the Inside The Beltway Old White Christian Heterosexual Club !

gugugugugu-1.jpg