Your daughter must pee next to a female with a penis.

Yeah there is. They're called she-males. There's pics of them online. Just google "she-male" and you'll see some.

Well.. yeah.

Ladies rooms have STALLS. No urinals. Probably the odds some " transgender" person is peeing when + Where your child is.. are SO slim as to NOT matter. Even then...a natural male who'd chose to go FEMALE.. will tend to NOT have a thing for young girls.

It ain't how it works.

Yeah there is. They're called she-males. There's pics of them online. Just google "she-male" and you'll see some.

I thought shemale was another term for trannies, one that they view as derogatory actually.

the new N Carolina law makes it against the law for men to go in the bathroom and protect their women folk

so in essence, they are giving the green light to these perves the wingnuts are so worried about

the wingnuttery people are so funny

the new N Carolina law makes it against the law for men to go in the bathroom and protect their women folk

so in essence, they are giving the green light to these perves the wingnuts are so worried about

the wingnuttery people are so funny

No it does not liar.

You know I'll bet this whole thing has gotten pervs thinking, hmmmmm I could cross dress and get a free pass into the ladies room now. It's takes Cons to think this shit up!!

Never heard of a man doing this to get into a ladies bathroom but know betcha it's going to start happening.

You know I'll bet this whole thing has gotten pervs thinking, hmmmmm I could cross dress and get a free pass into the ladies room now. It's takes Cons to think this shit up!!

Never heard of a man doing this to get into a ladies bathroom but know betcha it's going to start happening.

Exactly. Zero documented cases until Repubs have now made known their repressed sexual fantasies -- dressing as a woman to go hear other women shitting.

• Upvote 1

If I'm peeing next to a female with a dick, I'll never know. I shut the door

well according to republicans you gotta stick your head under the stale to find out for sure? Its the law. If you see a penis you must demand a birth certificate.

And as long as you stay in the bathroom you can hide from a pissed off dad in the bathroom because pissed of dad's with conceal carry permits don't break laws.