No matter who you vote for, or what you think, you have to admit..

1. Listening to, reading, or watching Obama's speeches proves his is a very well spoke, intelligent, and articulated person.

2. Listening to, reading, or watching Trump's speeches reflects the vocabulary and speaking skills of a 12 year old kid.

If Trump was the best choice for the dem party, I still could not stand to listen to him. He cannot be cut any slack for being new at this, he has been giving talks, speeches, seminars, and even been on TV, almost all of his adult life, and still sucks at talking.

I am going to take a sample of both President Obama's speeches and one of Trumps, and take time to read and analyze them. I'm also going to highlight some of Obama's "grown up words".

Obama- 2002:

I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances. The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in history, and yet it was only through the crucible of the sword, the sacrifice of multitudes, that we could begin to perfect this union and drive the scourge of slavery from our soil.

I don't oppose all wars. My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton's army. He fought in the name of a larger freedom, part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil.

I don't oppose all wars.

After September 11, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again.

Here is one of Trump's latest speeches...

March 2, 2016..

It looked, literally, like the Academy Awards. I never saw so many cameras in my life. And it takes courage to run. I’ll tell you what, it takes a lot of courage to run for president. I’ve never done this before. I’ve been a job-producer. I’ve done a lot of things but this is something I’ve never done, but I felt we had to do it. When you look at the incompetence of the Iran deal, where we give $150 billion, we get absolutely nothing. When you look at all of the problems our country has and you look at our military, which is really being depleted rapidly, depleted. We’re going to make our military bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and nobody, nobody, nobody is going to mess with us, folks, nobody.

So let's compare..

-it was only through the crucible of the sword

-the sacrifice of multitudes

-part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil.

-after witnessing the carnage and destruction

To...

-I’ve never done this before.

-I’ve been a job-producer.

-I never saw so many cameras in my life.

-And it takes courage to run.

The above are mainly 4th and 5th grade words. Which are fine. A lot of vocabulary is taught up to 5th grade, so it covers a lot.

So let's compare this to Trump..

Been- Kindergarten

Never- Kindergarten.

Courage- Can't even find it on a list, but most likely 1st-2nd grade.

Looking at a lot of Trump's speeches, I find tons of truncated "fragmented sentences", such as "I never done this before", "I've been a job producer".

He also likes to address his crowd as "folks", which is fine, if this was the 1920's, or your living in a tar-paper shack in the deep south.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

takei_trump.jpg?w=648

Humble words with a positive record tend to hold up better than fancy speech?

So it's okay for hicks to waive and paint a flag of a country that was for slavery, and LOST, but not for people to waive the flag of their own country?

there it is

Their OWN country

I thought this was America

Since when do we let foreigners decide when and where politicians speak

You people are so biased its sick

To the point you applaud foreign flags waving

I thought these ppl were Americans

Mexican nationals need to shut the fuck up and fix their own 3rd world failed state

When is Trump going to produce a valid birth certificate that shows he is a US citizen. There is supposed to be one on line, but that one says "Void" right on it. I want Trump to produce a birth certificate that meets the standards Trump set for Obama's certificate. It can't say Void on its face.

• Downvote 1

there it is

Their OWN country

Mexican nationals need to shut the fuck up and fix their own 3rd world failed state

Zzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!

Its so easy to zing smooth brain libs! Good call!

there it is

Their OWN country

It's truly remarkable how these people think............

People in the US are waving Mexican flags and we shouldn't be annoyed...?

And I'm not talking on parades or special occasions...

When you're protesting in the US and wave a Mexican flag it has a whole different meaning....

Of course the left doesn't care about flags unless it's a red state down south...

It's truly remarkable how these people think............

People in the US are waving Mexican flags and we shouldn't be annoyed...?

And I'm not talking on parades or special occasions...

When you're protesting in the US and wave a Mexican flag it has a whole different meaning....

Of course the left doesn't care about flags unless it's a red state down south...

we are global now

Trump gave his recent foreign policy speech by using a TelePrompter.

How many cons who have criticized the prez for using one dissed Trump for using one?

Example #593 on why conservatives are hypocrites.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both believe we should negotiate with Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer and the Democrats on Supreme Court nominations.

No negotiation needed. After the Dems take back the Senate and keep the WH, the SC justice process will just be a formality.

I'd love to see Madame president nominate Barack Obama or Bill Clinton.

Whatever parts of con's heads that didn't explode on election night, will finish the job with either of those two nominees.

Obama's teleprompter is articulate

Trump used one this week during his foreign policy speech. Where were you calling him out on it? Very selective in your criticism, aren't you Lil Mussolini?

Mussolini was a nationalist just like you. You both have a lot in common except he made the trains run on time and you're pretty much worthless.

Do you know why Trump's popular?

Because he's isn't programmed like other politicians....

You guys love Obama because he's such a prefect robot...

We liberals are DELIGHTED that you goof-balls have gotten Trump to the top of your heap!

We can't wait for our little lady to get her boots on to stomp all over him!

GOP-BatshitCrazy.png

1. Listening to, reading, or watching Obama's speeches proves his is a very well spoke, intelligent, and articulated person.

2. Listening to, reading, or watching Trump's speeches reflects the vocabulary and speaking skills of a 12 year old kid.

If Trump was the best choice for the dem party, I still could not stand to listen to him. He cannot be cut any slack for being new at this, he has been giving talks, speeches, seminars, and even been on TV, almost all of his adult life, and still sucks at talking.

I am going to take a sample of both President Obama's speeches and one of Trumps, and take time to read and analyze them. I'm also going to highlight some of Obama's "grown up words".

Obama- 2002:

I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances. The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in history, and yet it was only through the crucible of the sword, the sacrifice of multitudes, that we could begin to perfect this union and drive the scourge of slavery from our soil.

I don't oppose all wars. My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton's army. He fought in the name of a larger freedom, part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil.

I don't oppose all wars.

After September 11, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again.

Here is one of Trump's latest speeches...

March 2, 2016..

It looked, literally, like the Academy Awards. I never saw so many cameras in my life. And it takes courage to run. I’ll tell you what, it takes a lot of courage to run for president. I’ve never done this before. I’ve been a job-producer. I’ve done a lot of things but this is something I’ve never done, but I felt we had to do it. When you look at the incompetence of the Iran deal, where we give $150 billion, we get absolutely nothing. When you look at all of the problems our country has and you look at our military, which is really being depleted rapidly, depleted. We’re going to make our military bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and nobody, nobody, nobody is going to mess with us, folks, nobody.

So let's compare..

-it was only through the crucible of the sword

-the sacrifice of multitudes

-part of that arsenal of democracy that triumphed over evil.

-after witnessing the carnage and destruction

To...

-I’ve never done this before.

-I’ve been a job-producer.

-I never saw so many cameras in my life.

-And it takes courage to run.

The above are mainly 4th and 5th grade words. Which are fine. A lot of vocabulary is taught up to 5th grade, so it covers a lot.

So let's compare this to Trump..

Been- Kindergarten

Never- Kindergarten.

Courage- Can't even find it on a list, but most likely 1st-2nd grade.

Looking at a lot of Trump's speeches, I find tons of truncated "fragmented sentences", such as "I never done this before", "I've been a job producer".

He also likes to address his crowd as "folks", which is fine, if this was the 1920's, or your living in a tar-paper shack in the deep south.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

Of course the problem with your little thread is that Obama lied about everything and Trump told the truth,,,, Obamas father did not serve in Pattons Tank Unit

Obama's grandfather's war service revealed D-Day anniversary

Nancy Benac, Associated Press

Published 4:00 am, Sunday, June 7, 2009
  • 920x920.jpg
Photo: AP
Image 1 of 3
FILE - This undated photo provided by the presidential campaign of then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., shows Obama's maternal grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, in Cambridge, Mass., during World War II. ... more

Surely, Stanley Dunham was gazing skyward 65 years ago, on D-Day.

Dunham, the man whom Barack Obama would one day call Gramps, was a 26-year-old supply sergeant stationed near the English Channel with the U.S. Army Air Forces when the invasion of Normandy at last began. Six weeks later, he crossed the Channel, too, and followed the Allied front across France. A year later, he was on track to fight in Japan when the atom bomb sent him home instead.

Dunham, who died 17 years ago, was the Kansas-born grandfather with the outsize personality who helped to fill the hole in the future president's life created by the absence of Obama's Kenyan father. Sgt. Dunham's war years have been something of a mystery, the details of dates and places lost with the passage of time. The units that he served in were unknown even to the White House.

But a life-size portrait emerges from interviews and records unearthed by the Associated Press. On D-Day, documents place him at Stoney Cross, England, in the 1830th Ordnance Supply and Maintenance Co., Aviation.

"This was the day we had all been waiting for," Dunham's commanding officer wrote the night of June 6 from their base near the English Channel. "Planes by the hundreds took off and landed at our field from dusk until dawn."

His company supported the 9th Air Force as it prepared for the assault on Normandy and took part in the drive that carried the Allies across France. Dunham and the men of the 1830th came across six weeks after the initial Normandy invasion and followed the front through France, servicing airfields known by numbers - A-2, A-44, A-71, and more - in places such as Brucheville, Cricqueville, St.-Jean-de-Daye, Peray, Clastres, Juvincourt and Saint-Dizier.

On Saturday, the 65th anniversary of D-Day, Obama will visit the grave sites and beaches of Normandy, and look out across the channel that his grandfather crossed from a staging area at Southampton, England.

"I knew him when he was older," Obama said of his grandfather in 2007. "But I think about him now and then as he enlisted - a man of 23, fresh-faced with a wise-guy grin."

To the 75 men of Dunham's company, he was a good guy to have around.

For one thing, he taught the men how to use their new gas masks.

He also came up with a radio, games and books for a day room that Dunham's commanding officer described as "a swell place to spend an evening."

And when the 1830th had a party in the gym three days after D-Day, they had Dunham to thank for it.

On May 31, 1944, payday, Dunham had taken up a collection of 35 British pounds - about $150 in today's dollars - to finance the event. He lined up a convoy of girls from Southampton who, the men hoped, would be "simply smashing," as his commanding officer, Frederick Maloof, wrote in his diary.

"The party was a huge success, except that the beer ran out about 10:30 p.m.," 1st Lt. Maloof later reported. "All agreed that the orchestra was good. A few of the die-hards were still crooning over the empty beer barrels at an early morning hour."

For all the good times, the strains of war were ever present for Dunham and his fellow soldiers.

On the evening after D-Day, Dunham's unit dug 27 foxholes.

"This was done in case of a retaliation by the Germans," Maloof wrote.

On June 11, the first hospital ships returned from France, bringing tales of the "hardships encountered on invasion day."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Obama-s-grandfather-s-war-service-revealed-3228354.php

Trump gave his recent foreign policy speech by using a TelePrompter.

How many cons who have criticized the prez for using one dissed Trump for using one?

Example #593 on why conservatives are hypocrites.

No negotiation needed. After the Dems take back the Senate and keep the WH, the SC justice process will just be a formality.

I'd love to see Madame president nominate Barack Obama or Bill Clinton.

Whatever parts of con's heads that didn't explode on election night, will finish the job with either of those two nominees.

Trump sounded like a sixth grader reading aloud.

Not winning.

Not good words.

BHO SPEAKS TO THE KIDS !

610zxvsdx.jpg

THAN THANKS HIMSELF !