Muslims discovered the Americas before Columbus

You know what?

America was NEVER really LOST... There is PROOF that the Vikings were here before Columbus, a STONE boat anchor found off Catalina Island in California 100 years ago was distinctly CHINESE in origin, and dated back about 1500 years, and American Indians, in their genetic make up, can be shown that some eastern Indian tribes like Mohawk may have actually been hybrids of older Indian tribes and whites that somehow found their way to America thousands of years ago, an the OLDEST American Indians appear to have come from Mongolian/Asian roots, and probably crossed to America when ICE still covered the Bearing Straights... Which COULD take me off into an ANTI man made global warming rant, but I'll resist.

Bottom line, America was NEVER lost, and people have been comming here for tens of thousands of years... and Columbus and the Muslims, appear to be the "Johnny come lately's.

The Bering Land Bridge. People have been marching over that every time it was exposed. A loooooooooooooooooooong time.

One day theres a good chance some of you dorks will end up being treated and at the mercy of a Muslim doctor. Im sure you'll be keeping your raised on hate white trash philosophy's to yourself then.

Lol. My main doctor is Muslim, and a woman. Best doctor I've ever been to.

Doesn't change the fact that their culture in many countries overseas is inferior.

No one has ever claimed that the native Americans didn't discover America. The only way you morans can answer libs is to make shit up.

I guess putting the argument in your own made up words is easier when erecting a strawman, but it's obvious to everyone reading this that you're full of shit.

The Muslims got here before Columbus.

Refute it, or STFU.

Lol. My main doctor is Muslim, and a woman. Best doctor I've ever been to.

Doesn't change the fact that their culture in many countries overseas is inferior.

Sure ducky. Sure.

deliverance.jpg

No one has ever claimed that the native Americans didn't discover America. The only way you morans can answer libs is to make shit up.

I guess putting the argument in your own made up words is easier when erecting a strawman, but it's obvious to everyone reading this that you're full of shit.

The Muslims got here before Columbus.

Refute it, or STFU.

Sure ducky. Sure.

deliverance.jpg

Sure what? Are you saying their culture isn't inferior? Or are you saying Muslim women can't be doctors?

Then who fabricated the story.

Just the debris we get on THIS site has some very Fabricated crap with NO basis. I get that Vikings MIGHT have got here before Columbus. Chinese? Arabs? Maybe (or not). It's POSSIBLE anyone might have come here... never did anything with the "discovery". I guess Native Americans would say...WTF? we discovered it THOUSANDS of years before.

Hmmm.. I was going to claim The Greeks had estimated the diameter of the earth and had lines of latitude and longitude before Islam was born.. But it looks like it coincides in time.

Muslim tradition views Muhammad (c. 570 – June 8, 632) as the seal of the prophets.[129] During the last 22 years of his life, beginning at age 40 in 610 CE, according to the earliest surviving biographies, Muhammad reported revelations that he believed to be from God, conveyed to him through the archangel Gabriel (Jibril). Muhammad's companions memorized and recorded the content of these revelations, known as the Qur'an.[130]

Eratosthenes of Cyrene (/ɛrəˈtɒsθənz/; Greek: Ἐρατοσθένης, IPA: [eratostʰénɛːs]; c. 276 BC[1]c. 195/194 BC[2]) was a Greek mathematician, geographer, poet, astronomer, and music theorist. He was a man of learning, becoming the chief librarian at theLibrary of Alexandria. He invented the discipline of geography, including the terminology used today.[3]

He is best known for being the first person to calculate the circumference of the Earth, which he did by applying a measuring system using stadia, which was a standard unit of measure during that time period. His calculation was remarkably accurate. He was also the first to calculate the tilt of the Earth's axis (again with remarkable accuracy). Additionally, he may have accurately calculated thedistance from the Earth to the Sun and invented the leap day.[4] He created the first map of the world incorporating parallels andmeridians, based on the available geographical knowledge of the era.

I think there is substantial alien evidence that at some point some people experienced spaceflight somehow. Some Alien took a guy for a ride and showed him it was a big blue ball.

The map was made by a Muslim, and depicts south America accurately.

Explain that.

Reis didn't say the map was based on Columbus' maps, he wrot that Columbus map was one of many sources.

There is no other explanation of the map other than the Muslims having pre-dated Columbus, of course there's all the other evidence too.

Case closed.

you idiot,,, muslims are dumb,, they can claim everything and anything they want but they didnt have ships, they didnt have brains,,, basically they were the worlds first democrats,,, pedoing and raping and murdering is what they do.

The Norse colonization of the Americas began as early as the 10th century CE, when Norsemen explored and settled areas of the North Atlantic, including the northeastern fringes of North America.[1]

I do not believe Muslims have ever been as seafaring as Norsemen. And there certainly is evidence of a Norse presence in North America.

There are no Norse settlements. They left as soon as they realized there were people living here who were willing to fight them off.

The norse were savages, uneducated, poor seamen and had a short period of prominence...due maily to slaughtering women, children and monks who didn't fight back.

The Muslims have been educated and civilized for 1400 yrs, when everyone else was eating their own shit.

The Muslims mapped the world, if not for the Muslim maps Columbus would never have left Europe.

There are no Norse settlements. They left as soon as they realized there were people living here who were willing to fight them off.

The norse were savages, uneducated, poor seamen and had a short period of prominence...due maily to slaughtering women, children and monks who didn't fight back.

The Muslims have been educated and civilized for 1400 yrs, when everyone else was eating their own shit.

The Muslims mapped the world, if not for the Muslim maps Columbus would never have left Europe.

Lol. They really seem educated and civilized, don't they?

Dumb fuck.

Muslims discovered the Americas before Columbus

All that proves is the sand Negros couldn't do anything with it...just like the prairie Negros;

it took Euro's to make America into the great place that it is.

President Erdugun of Turkey pointed this out recently and garnered widespread criticism, but...it's true.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/mamerica.html

"Research conducted in the West during the twentieth century has proven the existence of Muslims on the American mainland approximately seven centuries before Christopher Columbus.

Similarly, archeological excavations, linguistic, and philological analyses of languages and settlement names in the region, the fact that coins, household tools and other utensils were discovered there that were similar to those of the Abbasids in the eighth and ninth centuries are all justifications of the theory that Muslims, beginning from 650 CE, made their way to the continent for settlement, during which time they erected mosques and schools, leaving a prolonged impact on the natives, i.e. American Indians."

"Many Western researchers acknowledge the famous map of Piri Reis as proof of Muslim presence in America long before the endeavors of Columbus, as it minutely comprises the map of America, as well as extremely accurate measurements of the distance between America and Africa.

According to Salvatore Michael Trento, former director of the Center for Archeological Research in Middletown, New York, before embarking on his first voyage to America, Columbus had read the book of Roger Bacon of Oxford University, which comprised information, compiled from a variety of Arabic resources, about geographical regions on the other side of the Atlantic; hence Columbus previous knowledge of the islands in the Atlantic Ocean and other places."

http://www.fountainmagazine.com/Issue/detail/Islam-and-Muslims-in-America-before-Columbus

The famous (Piri Reis's) map of America, which is a genuine document, not a hoax of any kind, was made in Islanbul in the early 16th Century. It focuses on the western coast of Africa, the eastern coast of South America, and the northern coast of Antarctica. Piri Reis could not have acquired his information on this latter region from contemporary explorers because Antarctica remained undiscovered until 1818 CE, more than 300 years after he drew the map."

http://www.muslimheritage.com/article/piri-reis-maps-america

It's a neat bit of history but other than that, what's your point?

I don't think the space aliens were racists

I don't think the space aliens were racists

they just knew how to manipulate dna

God is responsible for the races that are hated

But the KKK will not accept responsibility for mankind

KKK Hates everyone that does not think like them

Only White Power will survive

glad I am white

Fucking Muslims hate the term mud race

so do I