Trump economics. Undo everything reagan wanted.

Remember when you campaigned for Trump and gave him millions and millions and millions...?

yeah I supported trump for awhile then I woke up. I was interested in him. But after hearing what he wants to do. And double talking and generally making no sense. I've changed my mind. Thanks for pointing this out.

I can't in good faith stick with the man. He is dangerous.

yeah I supported trump for awhile then I woke up. I was interested in him. But after hearing what he wants to do. And double talking and generally making no sense. I've changed my mind. Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks for voting for Cruz....!!

Good job

dontlooknow

Posted Today, 07:54 PM

yeah I voted for Cruz.

Yeah and I voted for Cruz to stop trump. It didn't work.

Any more questions zo9? I like talking about my thought process through out the election season.

You live in in open state

Why didn't you just vote for Clinton?

Redo the free trade package dreamed up by Reagan.

BULL CRAP... If Reagan Were around, HE would be a TRUMP Supporter...

REAGAN was for "Free Trade"... BUT, HE believe it would be good for America AND the other countries... THAT is not the way the Crony Capitalists and RINO Corporatist's have made it play out... It is NOW good for EVERYBODY BUT America...

TIME to hit the RESET BUTTON... and THAT is Donald TRUMP !!

More Regarding Reagan on Free Trade:

1985: Articulated goal of Western Hemisphere free trade

Reagan's belief in the twin policies of deregulation and free market trade reinvigorated the American economy in the 1980s. Under Reagan's leadership, we initiated a series of measures to ensure increased opportunities to sell American-made goods and services overseas, believing that exports equal jobs for Americans.

It was Reagan who first articulated a goal of free trade in the Western Hemisphere. America's first free trade agreement with Israel, implemented in 1985, was a Reagan achievement. A US-Canada agreement followed. In 1986, Reagan launched the Uruguay Round, a series of talks aimed at the reduction of trade barriers among more than 60 nations. NAFTA, providing substantial trade benefits to US firms seeking to conduct business in Mexico and Canada--our best customers--was another initiative of the Reagan-Bush years.

Reagan's faith in free trade principles was vindicated abroad by the crumbling of state-controlled, centrally directed communist economies.

In a nutshell, when REAGAN was President, "Free Trade" worked like it was supposed to... FREE TRADE where American Companies sold American goods overseas for the benefit of AMERICANS... and American JOBS... THIS "Reagan" belief has been BASTARDIZED by the Crony Capitalists, and RINO Corpoatists... It's been BASTARDIZED because THEY began moving American companies OFF shore, taking "American JOBS" with them, and giving them instead to China, Viet Nam, India, and Mexico...

REAGAN is turning over in his GRAVE when MORONS say HE would support what "Free Trade" has become...

protectionist policy is the right policy

Your global economy race to the bottom sucks

A question for your BRILLIANT intellect...

What part of "Free Trade", where American companies can leave American soil, NOT employ Americans, and YET bring their products into AMERICAN markets, without penalty or tax, and reap HUGE profits... WHEN the OTHER countries restrict, tax, and/or tariff OUR products... and where EVERYBOBY seems to benefit EXCEPT the United States, OR American workers? WHAT part of that is "FREE", or "FAIR", or "GOOD for AMERICA"?

I will AWAIT your considered, and reflective response....

??? Don Dump is doing exactly the same as Reagan. They strive to take all the money from those who work and give it to the very very rich. For Dumpy, it is himself.

A question for your BRILLIANT intellect...

What part of "Free Trade", where American companies can leave American soil, NOT employ Americans, and YET bring their products into AMERICAN markets, without penalty or tax, and reap HUGE profits... WHEN the OTHER countries restrict, tax, and/or tariff OUR products... and where EVERYBOBY seems to benefit EXCEPT the United States, OR American workers? WHAT part of that is "FREE", or "FAIR", or "GOOD for AMERICA"?

I will AWAIT your considered, and reflective response....

Why didn't you ask that question when the GOP was pushing all those deals?