RushLimbaughfan

#BlackLivesMatter is full of crap

Yeah black lives matters is joke. Hillary and i don't agree with them.

Why are you here?

kj

It is ever so helpful to the serious discussion when some feeb newbie who calls himself RushLimbaughFan pops in and says typical Rush Limbaugh nonsense, but even less ably than Rush himself.

We all have radios. We know what Rush says, and we ignore him.

This is a LIBERAL FORUM. Why not go to a Rush Limbaugh shrine and discuss Rush with the sheep who admire him?

You are an inferior brand of something we dislike.

If you know someone hates Coca-Cola, then it is futile to come here and offer us HoJo Cola or (worst of all) Red Lion Supermarket generic brand cola.

(If you have tried this, you know what I mean,)

It is ever so helpful to the serious discussion when some feeb newbie who calls himself RushLimbaughFan pops in and says typical Rush Limbaugh nonsense, but even less ably than Rush himself.

We all have radios. We know what Rush says, and we ignore him.

This is a LIBERAL FORUM. Why not go to a Rush Limbaugh shrine and discuss Rush with the sheep who admire him?

You are an inferior brand of something we dislike.

If you know someone hates Coca-Cola, then it is futile to come here and offer us HoJo Cola or (worst of all) Red Lion Supermarket generic brand cola.

(If you have tried this, you know what I mean,)

Why do you call me a newb? I am one of the few Original members left on this forum. Also This is NHB which stands for No Holds barred, if you do not like what I post you can fuck off to the liberals only section.

Why do you call me a newb? I am one of the few Original members left on this forum. Also This is NHB which stands for No Holds barred, if you do not like what I post you can fuck off to the liberals only section.

You can say anything you like, and I will post whatever I wish, wherever I wish and you cannot stop me. Nyah, nyah.. I have not seen you here before. So okay, I admit that you are a historical individual. You are not just Read Lion Cola, you are STALE Red Lion Cola.

You can say anything you like, and I will post whatever I wish, wherever I wish and you cannot stop me. Nyah, nyah.. I have not seen you here before. So okay, I admit that you are a historical individual. You are not just Read Lion Cola, you are STALE Red Lion Cola.

Thank you for acknowledging my Historical importance to this forum. ROTFLMAO.

Actually, the fact that you have posted stale Limbaugh nonsense over 10,000 times would appear to prove persistence, not importance.

Limbaugh gets paid for misinforming the dittoheads. You are not paid and are not a very good copy, either.

Your activity is rather like some Chinese firm that counterfeits SONEY, PALASONIC and SUMSUM products.

And then you scratch your head why blacks don't vote republican.

They don't vote republican, cause by doing so they would start having to take responsibility from their lives and actions. Don't get it twisted, black primarily vote democrat because it prevents them from having to take responsibility for themselves, and instead offers a cradle to grave nanny state much like life on the plantation in the Antebellum South.

Another racist with a another racist thread. Lets just call the fucking place STORMFRONT.

They don't vote republican, cause by doing so they would start having to take responsibility from their lives and actions. Don't get it twisted, black primarily vote democrat because it prevents them from having to take responsibility for themselves, and instead offers a cradle to grave nanny state much like life on the plantation in the Antebellum South.

I see you have one of your excuses for losing in Nov ready to go.

Good to be prepared for the inevitable.

Another racist with a another racist thread. Lets just call the fucking place STORMFRONT.

Hey Dano. Are you the same Dano from .net? Your writing styles are a bit different.

Actually, the fact that you have posted stale Limbaugh nonsense over 10,000 times would appear to prove persistence, not importance.

Limbaugh gets paid for misinforming the dittoheads. You are not paid and are not a very good copy, either.

Your activity is rather like some Chinese firm that counterfeits SONEY, PALASONIC and SUMSUM products

Well at least you got a sense of humor. There is that.