Things you may not know about Hillary Clinton...

nochoice247

1. Did you know that Hillary bought 2 million twitter followers to show the illusion that people actually wanted to follow her? Side note this was with tax payer dollars.
2. Did you know that Hillary has invested 1 million dollar to employ internet trolls to spread good things about Hillary and shut down any of the scandals about her. In fact there are paid trolls on this site that get paid to thumb down posts like these. The campaign is called "breaking barriers 2016"
3. A good portion on Hillary Clinton's money comes from world arms and weapons dealers. In fact she has made more money from these groups then any other candidate in US history.
4. After Boeing gave Hillary $900k she allowed them to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and then Saudi Arabia gave her 10 million dollars as a thank you. This is the same country that just put out a how to video on how to beat your wife.
5. Hillary helped the Coup d'etat in Honduras that killed homosexuals on the streets.
6. Haitians protested outside Hillary Clinton's office in New York after billions of dollars were stole from them.
7.Hillary has endorsed former KKK leaders.
8. Hillary Clinton will pay Bernie Sanders to tell his supporters to vote for her. Keep in mind Bernie only made $200k last year and once you see Bernie drop out and promote Hillary's campaign you will know why.
9. Hillary refuses to release her paid speeches transcripts of Goldman Sach's. Why?
10. Hillary bold faced lied about Benghazi and hid her private emails in a bathroom server. According to her "what difference does it make" or " you mean with a cloth? did I wipe my server with a cloth?

They are giving us Hillary and Trump to choose from. For me it's do I want someone to intentionally destroy the country or someone that will accidently destroy the country. I will take my chances on the accident. I can't go for the intentional.

This OP needs at least ten links, not only to back up the many improbable statements, but to let the reader judge whether the sources are reputable or not ... Or if they are merely your opinion.

Second:-- There is only a hint at who you really support for for president? The post would have needed to provide some indication of where you stand politically, other than a nihilistic rant against Hillary. I am no big Hillary fan but neither do I need to see a preview of the general election when the Republicans will surely mount a massive effort to drag her name through the mud.

The Liberal's Only Room is just what the name says. No Conservatives are allowed.

They are giving us Hillary and Trump to choose from. For me it's do I want someone to intentionally destroy the country or someone that will accidently destroy the country. I will take my chances on the accident. I can't go for the intentional.

There's plenty of dirt on Trump. You might have listed his past transgressions and failures along with Hillary's.

You made a duplicate thread in NHB. That's where it will stay. This thread is locked.