He doesn't go to bohemian grove

He isn't part of their club

Even newt Gingrich, who is in the club in a moment of truth, said trump isn't

He may be wealthy but he isn't one of them

Maybe at one point he was trying to be

Maybe they didn't let him in and he is so egocentric that this is payback

Maybe he is just fooling people

But either way he is not a puppet master elite

You're so full of shit its coming out of all of your orifices.

Kristol has never supported a democrat and isn't this time either.

And the guy running Trump's campaign, Paul Manaford is the ultimate elitist.

Funny you don't know that.

Manaford has helped dictators and terrorists around the world in his ( less than) illustrious career.

Bump for little Mussolini, native.
  • Upvote 1

Bump for little Mussolini, native.

lol

Says the leftist authoritarian

See you can't actually talk about simple issues let alone the elite

So you have to lie

Show me one fascist policy I ever supported on here

You can't

You are a liar

You aren't even sophisticated enough to lie within a talking point or to use wordplay like the other leftists and the counterfeit conservatives In here do

You just make shit up

Very telling

Pretty amusing

lol

Says the leftist authoritarian

See you can't actually talk about simple issues let alone the elite

So you have to lie

Show me one fascist policy I ever supported on here

You can't

You are a liar

You aren't even sophisticated enough to lie within a talking point or to use wordplay like the other leftists and the counterfeit conservatives In here do

You just make shit up

Very telling

Pretty amusing

Says the coward that couldn't address even one of my Trump points.
  • Upvote 1

Trump has been buying the government from an elitist stand point for thirty years. Not knowing he is the elite is funny.

There are fundamental FACTS that most of us learn in life... one of them is that when people DO NOT like you, they will attack and try to hurt you, and when the like you, they will support and empower you...

IF Donald Trump is an "establishment" elitist, THEY (the "establishment" community) certainly don't treat him like a kindred soul... as a matter of fact, they are OUTRIGHT Hostile against him.. and THAT tells me Trump is NOT part o that crowd, and the YOU are a LIAR !!

Look WHO Trump is trouncing.

Tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb.

While Hillary maintains a solid double digit lead over Thrumpt.,

Double digit lead? I don't know what YOU have been looking at... the real Clear politics average has it at 8.5%... ALL the while, Republicans have been doing battle, beating each other up, and Hillary has been getting coronated... She has NOT had to answer a tough question, the debates were hidden in time slots that NO ONE would watch, and the super delegates have pretty much assured her the nomination from the beginning.

BUT, the battle will begin very soon... and I wonder if Hillary is READY for what Trump will hit her with... At the same point in time, Ronald Reagan trailed Jimmy Carter by 15% on 1980... I think that 8.5% lead is meaningless... LETS see what she does when she's accused of threatening the women that Bill abused, for political purposes, all the while saying: "Abused women should be heard, and believed"... The term LIAR will take on a whole NEW meaning... with outright, blatant, and condescending LIES like that...

Let's see how she weathers THAT !!

Trump has burned his bridges with women ( calling them all kind of vile names) who make up more than half the electorate and Latinos

( didn't you know they're all rapists and murderers?)

So two questions for Sam.

How on earth do you think Trump can win ?

And how can you support someone who has no political experience whatsoever, has talked about the size of his penis on national TV, and has demonstrated via interviews he doesn't know the basics of foreign policy?

Double digit lead? I don't know what YOU have been looking at... the real Clear politics average has it at 8.5%... ALL the while, Republicans have been doing battle, beating each other up, and Hillary has been getting coronated... She has NOT had to answer a tough question, the debates were hidden in time slots that NO ONE would watch, and the super delegates have pretty much assured her the nomination from the beginning.

BUT, the battle will begin very soon... and I wonder if Hillary is READY for what Trump will hit her with... At the same point in time, Ronald Reagan trailed Jimmy Carter by 15% on 1980... I think that 8.5% lead is meaningless... LETS see what she does when she's accused of threatening the women that Bill abused, for political purposes, all the while saying: "Abused women should be heard, and believed"... The term LIAR will take on a whole NEW meaning... with outright, blatant, and condescending LIES like that...

Let's see how she weathers THAT !!

Bernie has asked ALL the tough questions of Hillary that any republican would. ( except the stupid ones you wingnuts ask)

And you want to talk polls?

Most reliable and accurate pollster is Nate Silver. The only pollster that uses science to determine his results.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/131998/nate-silvers-electoral-map-prediction-stuff-nightmares-gop

Hillary: 374 electoral votes

The loser: 164 electoral votes.

Sam thinks Thrumpt can insult his way to the presidency. Lol

And the second Trump brings up " Hillary threatening women " meme, it's game over for him.

You have no real world logic going for you.

• Upvote 1

Hilarious. Hillary's been answering questions for 26 years.

She answered 11 hours of grueling questions by the Benghazi panel and ended up smelling like a rose.

And you think Thrump is going to ask her questions she's never heard before?

Lmao

Why are you Trump humps so frigging stupid?

The only ones trying to stop Trump is his own party because let me put it in THEIR words ," because if he wins the nomination, it's a landslide for HillaryAND it's the end of the Republican Party. "

When was the last time you've seen a party united against their own nominee?

Me neither.

You're so fucked and you know it.

HA... I like our position...

70% of the Republican party voted AGAINST the "establishment"... so, if Trump is the nominee, Trump and Cruz supporters (the 70% I'm talking about) will CERTAINLY support Trump. Then, AT LEAST 60% of the rest will support Trump when push comes to shove... the "elite" RINO's might not, but THEY are a statistical minority... Trump will get 85-90% of the Republican party AT LEAST in the end, NO DOUBT..

Then, polls show trump will get 70% of the Independents, AND even a pretty high percentage of Democrats... maybe 20%

I think you Dems are being way too dismissive... Republican primary voting is on track to set all time records... while Democrat voting is WAY down... and 45-50% of Democrats HATE Hillary... as they have shown voting for Bernie... will THEY be energized to vote? I'm not so sure... and ALL of that is NOT even considering the probability hat the FBI will recommend inditing Hillary... THAT will depress Democrat voters EVEN MORE !!

70% of the Republican party voted AGAINST the "establishment"... so, if Trump is the nominee, Trump and Cruz supporters (the 70% I'm talking about) will CERTAINLY support Trump. Then, AT LEAST 60% of the rest will support Trump when push comes to shove... the "elite" RINO's might not, but THEY are a statistical minority... Trump will get 85-90% of the Republican party AT LEAST in the end, NO DOUBT..

Then, polls show trump will get 70% of the Independents, AND even a pretty high percentage of Democrats... maybe 20%

I think you Dems are being way too dismissive... Republican primary voting is on track to set all time records... while Democrat voting is WAY down... and 45-50% of Democrats HATE Hillary... as they have shown voting for Bernie... will THEY be energized to vote? I'm not so sure... and ALL of that is NOT even considering the probability hat the FBI will recommend inditing Hillary... THAT will depress Democrat voters EVEN MORE !!

It's funny you think 70% of independents will support a sexist, racist, Islamaphobe and Xenophobe.

You may think everyone has amnesia but they don't.

And Dems come out in force in national elections.

I see you still can't answer how he can win w/o the woman vote( 70 % say they won't vote for him) and w/o the Latino vote where both parties know the next president needs them to win.

Republican primary voting is on track to set all time records... while Democrat voting is WAY down... and 45-50% of Democrats HATE Hillary...

Idiot thinks primaries are indicative of general election voting.

Keep thinking that % hate Hillary. It will be that much a shock to your system with Hill's landslide.

Sam thinks his angry old white man voters is going to rule the day. Lmao

• Upvote 1

no they had meetings and made an agreement. Look it up. I'm not trolling just spitting the truth player.

Fox news kisses his elitist ring.

well I still see attacks but OK if they start promoting trump itll be very telling

Trump is the elite. He is a globalist. He is just selling a product to get what he wants. And republicans are easy targets.

you may be right

It's funny you think 70% of independents will support a sexist, racist, Islamaphobe and Xenophobe.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/newsmax-fabrizio-general-election-trump/2016/03/09/id/718344/

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/16/470680309/republicans-are-far-outstripping-democrats-in-primary-turnout

I see you still can't answer how he can win w/o the woman vote( 70 % say they won't vote for him) and w/o the Latino vote where both parties know the next president needs them to win.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-lux/new-poll-shows-deep-split_b_9253164.html

Keep thinking that % hate Hillary. It will be that much a shock to your system with Hill's landslide.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/265330-some-dems-would-defect-for-trump-poll-shows

http://www.vocativ.com/202186/donald-trump-working-class-voters/

This is what I think... in BLUE !

yes they will support trump we all will

Trump has burned his bridges with women ( calling them all kind of vile names) who make up more than half the electorate and Latinos

( didn't you know they're all rapists and murderers?)

So two questions for Sam.

How on earth do you think Trump can win ?

And how can you support someone who has no political experience whatsoever, has talked about the size of his penis on national TV, and has demonstrated via interviews he doesn't know the basics of foreign policy?

Bernie has asked ALL the tough questions of Hillary that any republican would. ( except the stupid ones you wingnuts ask)

And you want to talk polls?

Most reliable and accurate pollster is Nate Silver. The only pollster that uses science to determine his results.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/131998/nate-silvers-electoral-map-prediction-stuff-nightmares-gop

Hillary: 374 electoral votes

The loser: 164 electoral votes.

Sam thinks Thrumpt can insult his way to the presidency. Lol

And the second Trump brings up " Hillary threatening women " meme, it's game over for him.

You have no real world logic going for you.

Im sure Trump sees the incompetence of the leaders of the country and hes so disgusted with it he cant help but insult them,,, hell look at hillbo shes a cluster fuck of corruption and incompetence

Well he is threatening delegates lives now.

proof of that?

Of course if Trump wins it all we might get to see how tall of a fence he will build before he realizes there are shovels in Mexico.

So Hillary wins and the GOP still gets what it wants. More of our hard earned dollars to the lazy rich. If the rich are willing to go out and buy our government shouldn't they be entitled to everything that comes with that?

• Downvote 2