Sign in to follow this  
rightturnsonly

What does not having health insurance make me guilty of?

On 12/29/2016 at 12:08 PM, Arris said:

I don't care if you have insurance or do not have insurance. Bur if you don't and refuse to pay a hospital bill or doctor bill, that's what helps drive up the medical costs for all.

One does not need insurance if one can cut a deal with health care providers thus eliminating the "middle man" that does not provide health care ...... = makes dollars and sense.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:06 PM, merrill said:

One does not need insurance if one can cut a deal with health care providers thus eliminating the "middle man" that does not provide health care ...... = makes dollars and sense.

bump .....

Hi, man. I think, that if you don't want to have the health insurance for yourself, then you aren't guilty, but if you have the big company and you don't want to do for them insurance, then you are guilty. Frankly speaking, I don't understand the people, who say, that it's very expensive and takes a lot of time process of doing the health insurance for all members of the company. Why is it so difficult to leave this work to the professionals? If you don't want to do something, it can be found the person, who will do it for money - in your case, company, which are based on doing the health insurance for large groups.