If You Like RIGHT-WING DICTATORS....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest?cb=20171219011816

Donald Dreams Of DICTATORS

June 15, 2018

"In the three years since he first descended his golden escalator to announce his presidential bid, Trump has made clear he yearns for fealty along with authority.

President Donald Trump reliably tells the truth on one thing: He likes the way dictators do business.

“He speaks, and his people sit up at attention,” Trump said on Friday morning of North Korean despot Kim Jong Un in an interview with Fox News — a network where he receives no shortage of praise. “I want my people to do the same.”

Some of the people who worked for Kim have been fired, “Fox & Friends” hype man Steve Doocy pointed out. Trump corrected him: “Fired may be a nice word.”

Some less nice words: Poisoned. Blown apart by anti-aircraft guns. Sent to work camps."

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

If You Like RIGHT-WING DICTATORS....

.....You'll LOVE TRUMPOLINI!!!

3 hours ago, SPLIB said:

gay.gif

I prefer them to left wing dictators - they're not gender confused faggots

I guess I'm gonna have to take your word, for that. You sound a lot-more familiar with that scenario.

Just now, Phoenix68 said:

I guess I'm gonna have to take your word, for that. You sound a lot-more familiar with that scenario.

Wow, I never saw that dodge before. When called out on your mental illness, project it on the one calling you out. 

I have to say, that is extremely clever and unique. I guess that sort of facile wit and keen, incisive repartee are what make you the celebrated poster that we all know and admire, short stuff. 

Well done - very well done. 

Where can a nigger get a golf clap emoji up in here?

Up YERZ, Czar Spanky!!

September 7, 2018

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday called on the U.S. Justice Department to investigate the New York Times after the news outlet published a column this week by an anonymous administration official questioning his fitness for office.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions “should be investigating who the author of that piece was because I really believe it’s national security.”

The Times issued a statement saying it was confident the Justice Department would not participate in such a blatant abuse of government power.”

9 minutes ago, SPLIB said:

Wow, I never saw that dodge before. When called out on your mental illness, project it on the one calling you out. 

I have to say, that is extremely clever and unique. I guess that sort of facile wit and keen, incisive repartee are what make you the celebrated poster that we all know and admire, short stuff. 

Well done - very well done.

tenor.gif

It's a "gift".

Trump Administration Discussed Coup Plans

With Rebel Venezuelan Officers

September 8, 2018

"The Trump administration held secret meetings with rebellious military officers from Venezuela over the last year to discuss their plans to overthrow President Nicolás Maduro, according to American officials and a former Venezuelan military commander who participated in the talks.

Establishing a clandestine channel with coup plotters in Venezuela was a big gamble for Washington, given its long history of covert intervention across Latin America. Many in the region still deeply resent the United States for backing previous rebellions, coups and plots in countries like Cuba, Nicaragua, Brazil and Chile, and for turning a blind eye to the abuses military regimes committed during the Cold War.

The White House, which declined to answer detailed questions about the talks, said in a statement that it was important to engage in “dialogue with all Venezuelans who demonstrate a desire for democracy” in order to “bring positive change to a country that has suffered so much under Maduro.”

But one of the Venezuelan military commanders involved in the secret talks was hardly an ideal figure to help restore democracy: He is on the American government’s own sanctions list of corrupt officials in Venezuela."

• 2 weeks later...

ZSN43.jpg

Czar Spanky's Excellent Puerto Rican Adventure

September 18, 2018

"Following an extensive report conducted by researchers at George Washington University, the Puerto Rican government revised it’s Hurricane Maria death toll to nearly 3,000 at the end of August.

According to President Trump, however, those numbers are inaccurate.

“3,000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico,” Trump tweeted last week. “This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico.”   in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Czar Spanky "Suggests" Protesting Should Be Illegal

September 5, 2018

"President Trump has long derided the mainstream media as the “enemy of the people” and lashed out at NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem. On Tuesday, he took his attacks on free speech one step further, suggesting in an interview with a conservative news site that the act of protesting should be illegal."

s320x240.jpeg

Decoding Trumps Showdown Strategy; From Roy Cohn To Michael Cohen

October 2, 2018

Trumps Showdown,” the culmination of 60 interviews with former heads of U.S. intelligence agencies, members and former members of Trump’s inner circle, reporters, authors and lawyers — don’t forget the lawyers — is a multiple-pronged study of the presidents concerted effort to discredit national intelligence agencies and the Fourth Estate."

Trump's Showdown

October 2, 2018

• 2 weeks later...

Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg

Saudi Affair Exposes Trumpism's Moral Apathy

October 17, 2018

"Donald Trump has dug a moral hole through the middle of America's foreign policy -- and he's not sorry at all.

The President's reaction to the apparent murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul offers the clearest evidence yet of his turn away from a foreign policy rooted in universal human values.

The crisis is instead showcasing Trump's radical form of "America First" realpolitik, his promise not to infringe other nations' sovereignty with lectures on human rights and his trust in the word of autocrats.

In his unrepentant conduct of American foreign policy, Trump is lurching from a path taken by every president since World War II, who all believed to various degrees that American leadership was needed to create a world safe for democracy, open commerce and freedom.

For 70 years, the United States has been a beacon for dissidents in totalitarian nations, acting as a guarantor of democracy and peace in Europe and Northeast Asia. It waged a Cold War to defeat Communism, enhancing its claims of benevolent foreign policy leadership.

It is that legacy of moral clarity that the Trump administration is burning in the mystery over what happened to Khashoggi."

Will The Next Womens March Be Taxed??

October 4, 2018

"A National Park Service plan to impose harsh new fines and restrictions on public protesters takes Donald Trump’s assault on the First Amendment to a whole new level.

When protesters first turned up on Capitol Hill last month to heckle Judge Brett Kavanaugh and the senators considering his Supreme Court nomination, President Donald Trump voiced amazement “that people allow the interruptions to continue.”

I think its embarrassing for the country to allow protestors,” Trump told The Daily Caller, all but suggesting that such public demonstrations should be illegal.

Trump may soon get his wish, or something like it, if the National Park Service follows through with plans to impose steep fees, waiting periods, and other new restrictions on protesters demonstrating on the National Mall and other public lands in the nation’s capital. The new rules would effectively ban protests in front of the White House, give government officials broad discretion to thwart permits, and force protesters to cover the costs of barricades, fencing, police monitoring, and even damaged grass."

Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg

White House LIMITED Kavanaugh Investigation!!

October 10, 2018

"Sen. Harris wasted no time getting to the facts of the matter: the White House most definitely limited the scope of the investigation and did NOT investigate any allegations of perjury by Kavanaugh, something that should have been disqualifying, by itself."

The Emperor Has No Shame

(Proof of active gray-matter still also inconclusive.)

October 23, 2018

"With just days before election day, Trump is employing a strategy of spreading fear and loathing relying on fake stories, rumors, made-up jobs numbers, a non-existent tax cut, and an embrace of the word "nationalist".