Mr. Shaman

If You Like RIGHT-WING DICTATORS....

May 27, 2016 - "On May 26, Fox News aired an hour-long special, Meet The Trumps, in which On The Record host Greta Van Susteren spent the hour asking flattering questions of presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump and his immediate family.

Multiple critics compared the special to the state-run media of a dictatorship."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/27/fox-news-obscene-and-ridiculous-trump-infomercial/210616

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

"I've got a lever action rifle here ... and you don't.

So fuck-off you spastic colon licking, liberal gelatinous puss dicks.

This one's mine. Go get your own and be a real man like me."

Thanks Abbie, we'll do that.

kj

Thanks Abbie, we'll do that.

kj

April 8, 2016 - "When Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump unveiled his roster of foreign policy advisers, few names stood out as well-known figures in Washington, save perhaps one: Walid Phares.

A politically conservative academic who has accused President Obama of “appeasement” toward radical Muslim terrorists, Phares is known mostly for his writings and foreign policy views, as well as his controversial political past. But hes also a provost at an unaccredited university in Washington, D.C. The school, BAU International University, is part of a network of colleges and education companies owned by a Turkish entrepreneur.

Some students say the school’s leadership are now actings as mouthpieces and enforcers for the oppressive government of Turkey’s president, Recep Erdogan."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/08/is-this-trump-crony-also-a-dictator-s-enforcer.html

June 1, 2016 - "Donald Trumps highly personal, racially tinged attacks on a federal judge overseeing a pair of lawsuits against him have set off a wave of alarm among legal experts, who worry that the ­Republican presidential candidate’s vendetta signals a remarkable disregard for judicial independence.

That attitude, many argue, could carry constitutional implications if Trump becomes president.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two class-action lawsuits against Trump University in San Diego, has emerged as a central target for Trump and his supporters in recent weeks. The enmity only escalated after Curiel ordered the release of embarrassing internal documents detailing predatory marketing practices at the for-profit educational venture; that case is set to go to trial after the November election.

“I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He’s a hater,” Trump said at a campaign rally in San Diego, adding that he believed the Indiana-born judge was Mexican.”

He also suggested taking action against the judge after the election: “They ought to look into Judge Curiel, because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace. Okay? But we will come back in November. Wouldn’t that be wild if I am president and come back and do a civil case? Where everybody likes it. Okay. This is called life, folks.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/06/01/437ccae6-280b-11e6-a3c4-0724e8e24f3f_story.html

trump_hitler.jpg

June 13, 1916 - "Ken Burns may try to stay politically neutral in his films, but the commencement speech he gave at Stanford University on Sunday was anything but.

“For 216 years, our electionshad featured the philosophies and characters of candidates who were clearly qualified. That is not the case this year,” Burns told a crowd of applauding Stanford grads.

And in case that wasn’t an obvious enough reference to Donald Trump, the director of mellow PBS documentaries spent more than ten minutes making his position furiously clear.

“Before you do anything with your well-earned degree, you must do everything you can to defeat the retrograde forces that have invaded our democratic process, divided our house,” he continued, “to fight againstno matter your political persuasion—the dictatorial tendencies of the candidate with zero experience in the much maligned but subtle art of politics.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/13/watch-ken-burns-anti-trump-speech-at-stanford.html

June 13, 2016 - "As I previously posted, Fox's Howard Kurtz criticized The Washington Post for correctly calling out Donald Trump's attempt to link President Obama to the Orlando shooting.

A few hours later, Trump decided to ban The Post from his campaign."

http://www.newshounds.us/what_a_coincidence_hours_after_fox_criticism_trump_bans_washington_post_from_covering_him_061316

"Be ashamed to die until you've butt-humped your own thread a thousand times" - Sheman

Think nixon's 43 year old E.O. creating the DEA War on PEOPLE BANKRUPTING our states, nation & PPL was bad, wait for trump's executive orders.

July 21, 2016 - "The Republican nominee for president, Donald J. Trump, has chosen this week to unmask himself as a de facto agent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, a KGB-trained dictator who seeks to rebuild the Soviet empire by undermining the free nations of Europe, marginalizing NATO, and ending America’s reign as the world’s sole superpower.

Donald Trump, should he be elected president, would bring an end to the postwar international order, and liberate dictators, first and foremost his ally Vladimir Putin, to advance their own interests. The moral arc of the universe is long, and, if Trump is elected, it will bend in the direction of despotism and darkness."

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/

trumpolini.jpg

crap-emoticon.gif

Full-of-Bullshit---Bullshit-Gauge-T-Shir

July 24, 2016 - "They don't like to be called white supremacists.

The well-dressed men who gathered in Cleveland's Ritz-Carlton bar after Donald Trump's speech accepting the Republican nomination for president prefer the term "Europeanists," ''alt-right," or even "white nationalists."

They are also die-hard Trump supporters."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/energized-white-supremacists-cheer-trump-convention-message-183705548--election.html

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged

November 16, 2016

"Israel's defense minister said Wednesday that Israel should seek a deal with President-elect Donald Trump to allow expanded construction in major West Bank settlements while freezing building in isolated areas of the occupied territory — a proposal that, if accepted, would mark a sharp break from the policy under the Obama administration.

Avigdor Lieberman's comments came as Israeli lawmakers are trying to gauge how Trump will address the issue of Israel's West Bank settlement construction, which the U.S. and much of the international community view as illegal and an obstacle to peace.

Nationalist and pro-settler Israeli legislators have welcomed Trump's election, seeing his rise as offering Israel a freer hand in settlement policies.

Lieberman spoke shortly after the Israeli parliament gave preliminary approval to a contentious bill that would retroactively legalize hundreds of homes in West Bank settlements that sit on private Palestinian land.

Although the bill has drawn heavy international criticism and faces tough legal questions, many hard-liners are also hopeful things will change after Trump takes office in January."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/16/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-palestinians.html

sheman.jpg

Faggot n!gger sheman...? The one that polishes motorcycles for blow-jobs...?

CRAYONS!

Ha!

SOK

Bow Down, faggot n!gger sheman... to Donald J. Trump - President/HNIC.

Ha!

And, by "Phoenix68", we can assume that the reassignment surgery was a go...

...and that you now owe yourself a blow-job... indefinitely?

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

tinngan_123030_454704085_1.jpg

November 16, 2016

"Emile Hokayem, a scholar at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, said Mr. Assad had long calculated that, over time, Western countries would either adopt his view that the rebels were all radicalized jihadists, or prioritize fighting terrorist groups over support for the moderate forces challenging Mr. Assad’s rule.

“This was a waiting game par excellence, one perfected by his father and now him, and one that seems to be paying off: give up nothing, feed and survive the chaos, and wait for the others to cave or rethink,” Mr. Hokayem said in an interview.

Of course, he would have never dreamed of such a gift as a Trump presidency which, judging from the president-elect’s statements, would drop support for the rebels, focus on combating ISIS and seek a rapprochement with Russia. An America that cares less about humanitarian concerns and the laws of conflict, and seeks cooperation with Russiathat’s Christmas every day for Assad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/world/middleeast/assad-donald-trump-syria-natural-ally.html

sheman.jpg

Faggot n!gger sheman...? The one that polishes motorcycles for blow-jobs...?

CRAYONS!

Ha!

SOK

Bow Down, faggot n!gger sheman... to Donald J. Trump - President/HNIC.

Ha!

And, by "Phoenix68", we can assume that the reassignment surgery was a go...

...and that you now owe yourself a blow-job... indefinitely?

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

November 29, 2016

"Since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, politicians have periodically announced with fanfare that they would introduce a bill to strip the citizenship of Americans accused of terrorism. The idea tends to attract brief attention, but then fades away, in part because the Supreme Court long ago ruled that the Constitution does not permit the government to take a person’s citizenship against his or her will.

But on Tuesday, President-elect Donald J. Trump revived the idea and took it much further than the extreme case of a suspected terrorist. He proposed that Americans who protest government policies by burning the flag could lose their citizenship — meaning, among other things, their right to vote in future elections — as punishment.

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag — if they do, there must be consequences — perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!” Mr. Trump wrote in a 6:55 a.m. Twitter post."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/trump-flag-burners-citizenship-first-amendment.html?_r=0

wanking.gif

Gee.....what're the chances his goofy son, Eric, is gettin' into the flag-production business??

photo-28196.jpg?_r=1479476550

"I wear footies to bed

like the O'Hole."

kj