bludog

Liberal Resource Archive - Valuable Links and References

If you call racism, misogyny, hate, islamphobia, and homophobia "complex thoughts" then you are right.

They are

complex thoughts.

GreatLibInsights.jpg

I have found many liberals who have no idea what a glorious thing it is to be a liberal, and so I have set out to create a great catalog of the ways that liberals are so much better than conservatives, not only intellectually, but morally and even spiritually as well. I challenge anyone to find a more complete and /or better organized collection anywhere than this collection of some 35 insightful and informative articles. Included are not only great original insights of my own, but some classic insights of others that I want to make sure are kept alive for future generations.

LiblikeChrist.png

The 65+ articles of Liberals Like Christ. org is one of the very best collections of great insights that you will find anywhere about what it should mean to be a "Christian." This website provides overwhelming proof, relying primarily on Jesus of Nazareth's very own teaching and example, that anyone who would like to be a follower of his should be as liberal in their own time and place, as Jesus was in his.

WhatWouldJesus-banner-1.jpg

Although the primary target audience of this web collection of some 30 articles is the large number of wierd, so-called "Christians" in America who have "G.O.P." and "GOD" confused, liberal Americans who may not have much interest in religion personally can no more afford to ignore what some 70% of Americans believe, than "people of color" can afford to ignore America's white majority (or gays can ignore the straight community). So long as one group is the overwhelming religious majority, and the other has been the dominant ethnicity in this country for centuries, and will fight to keep that privilege for years to come, nothing good can come from trying to ignore them. What this WhatWouldJesusThink.org website is all about is challenging the very large number of white, conservative Americans who call themselves "Christians" to WAKE UP. First, we challenge the political conservatives, and the religious conservatives (including its powerful Roman Catholic wing to stop calling themselves "Christians" unless and until they are ready to start acting like followers of Jesus of Nazareth. Second, we challenge all Christian conservatives to wake up to the fact that Jesus was a liberal, not a conservative, so those who claim to be his followers should follow his example and his teaching, and become the liberals in our day that he was in his day.

https://www.ineteconomics.org/about

Here is an infrastructure for anyone wishing to build a true understanding of economics. There is so much here to find with topic experts, pure factual data, graphs, or if you're like me, you like thoughtful eloquently written Essays, backed with fact. 

Economics involves the whole enchilada  / the schooled and the non-schooled / the history of failing schools/ the high-price in healthcare here compared to elsewhere in other nations / IP/ 

in search of fighting back man made climate change / jobs here or in any country / natural resource / robots and productivity / Dept, personal, city/county/state/national / Food / land usage policy / banks / even sex.

Spend some time here. Thank me later!

Peace!

This video proves that it was a bush program which caused the collapse of the housing mortgage bubble:

Hey everyone, brand new user here. I have been a member of DailyKos for over a year now and have been searching for sites similar and came across here. Me and a few others created a comprehensive guide to every single upcoming special/Local election where a Democrat faces off with a Republican. It has action links for one-click ease on every candidate and information on upcoming races. It’s updated frequently, so if you like it please bookmark and spread the word! I figured I’d post it here as it might be useful to some. Here’s hoping for a Blue November!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/17/1749658/-Special-Elections-Turn-the-Wave-Into-a-BlueTsunami2018

On 4/2/2018 at 12:55 AM, Mattrek said:

Hey everyone, brand new user here. I have been a member of DailyKos for over a year now and have been searching for sites similar and came across here. Me and a few others created a comprehensive guide to every single upcoming special/Local election where a Democrat faces off with a Republican. It has action links for one-click ease on every candidate and information on upcoming races. It’s updated frequently, so if you like it please bookmark and spread the word! I figured I’d post it here as it might be useful to some. Here’s hoping for a Blue November!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/17/1749658/-Special-Elections-Turn-the-Wave-Into-a-BlueTsunami2018

i do daily kos too. harvey keck over there.

On 3/15/2018 at 4:13 PM, Goldie said:

Murder and intrigue reveal the hypocrisy of talk radio in this riveting thriller, as a rural sheriff and editor struggle to restore their reputations. A must-read for progressive political junkies. https://www.amazon.com/first-time-caller-Keith-Goldschmidt-ebook/dp/B079Q99WVH

welcome, goldie.