FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

The FBI Just Gave Hillary The Worst News Of Her Campaign!

(or, A Great "Teachable Moment", for Shill Cranklin..)

The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) just made a huge announcement about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton… and it’s bad news for her presidential campaign!

hil-behind2_zpsyupaj2uj.jpg

The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001.

Violations, which included pressuring a 3rd party to conspire in a cover-up, each come with a 5-year prison sentence!

This is a game changer! As an unidentified intelligence source told a reporter, “The Agents involved are under a lot of pressure and are busting ass.” They are hot on Hillary Clinton’s trail, and even her supporters in the mainstream media can’t stop them.

This is clearly a full-blown criminal investigation, which is obvious from the amount of resources going into it, as former FBI assistant director Tom Fuentes added. Investigations are also being “stepped up” on Hillary Clinton’s use of email immediately after the cover-up of the terrorist attack on America’s embassy in Benghazi, Libya, which resulted in the death of four Americans.

This news comes at a bad time for Hillary Clinton, as the next Democrat debate is this Saturday night.

Donald Trump is quoted as saying, “[Hillary] broke the law 100%.” Trump added, “What [Hillary] did was a crime.”

Should Hillary Clinton go to prison? Please leave us a comment (below) and tell us what you think.

********************************************************************************

52 Comments

Michael says: March 29, 2016 at 7:29 am

Hillary Clinton Is A Vile Hag

It’s been a few days since I witnessed it, but I still can’t get it out of my head. I keep mulling it over in my mind, replaying her words like some awful record.

I was dumbfounded when I first heard her say it. I had to rewind the debate after a few minutes because I realized that I hadn’t heard anything that was said afterwards.

I kept thinking to myself, “Did she really just do that? Did she really just say ‘Nine Eleven’ to dodge accusations of corruption?”

“I represented New York. And I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is.” – Hillary Clinton, CBSN Debate

I had been waiting for someone to address it. Somebody had to point out the two-ton beast standing directly in the center of the stage with her yellow eyes and bloody teeth. And as I’d hoped, that someone was Bernie Sanders.

Bernie has been a public servant for over 25 years and has never run an attack ad against an opponent. But if you’re running a campaign against political and financial corruption, it only stands to reason that you go after your opponent’s campaign contributors, if they just so happen to be the very people you’re trying to get out of Washington.

And make no mistake, Hillary Clinton is very much funded by those people. It’s hard to consider her a champion for the working-class when she’s receiving $824,402 from Citigroup, $760,740 from Goldman Sachs, $696,456 from JPMorgan & Chase, $636,564 from Morgan Stanley, and $362,853 from Lehman Brothers. You know, all of those “too big to fail” banking firms that nearly crippled the world economy in 2008, a crisis that we’re still seeing the residual effects of, eight years later?

Those are the people funding Hillary Clinton. They’ve been funding her for almost twenty years. And when pressed for specifics as to what she’ll do to fix the broken system that has been created, she breaks into some weird shuck ‘n’ jive routine about going down to Wall Street and wagging her bony old fingers at them. Because she is a part of that broken system. She doesn’t want to fix it. She’s one of the very people directly responsible for it.

This isn’t hidden information either, this is all available data from the Federal Election Commission. This isn’t a campaign secret. This is as transparent as it gets. And Hillary knows this. That’s why the best she can do is to deflect it by shouting “NINE ELEVEN!” in some pathetic, half-assed attempt to distract viewers from it.

To stand on a debate stage and use September 11th as an excuse to pocket dirty Wall Street cash is despicable enough within itself. But to do it while medical personnel in Paris are still cleaning bodies out of the streets, just hours after over a hundred innocent men, women and children were mercilessly killed in yet another terrorism incident is a whole other level of filth and depravity.

That is why Hillary Clinton is a vile hag of the worst kind.

I don’t just mean “hag” in the sense that she’s an elderly woman. I mean in the Oldworld sense, the hag of European folklore. The kind sailors would tell stories about.

Sure, she takes money from corrupt banks. Sure, she’s being financed by Time Warner, who use their media outlets like CNN to lie about how well she’s polling among voters. But politicizing tragedy to win a debate, much less an election, is so disgusting and inhuman that she may as well be Republican.

I hear many liberals and progressives saying that they’ll still vote for her if Bernie doesn’t win the primary, because she’s better than the alternative. With her corporate handjob money and warhawk sense of foreign policy, I have yet to hear anyone actually tell me how.

laviehealing says: March 14, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I believe Hilliary has a reckoning,it is time to settle her accounts.Through history,she has gotten away from much ,lets say not honest actions.Now ,2016 is her time to be held accountable.Their are laws set in place for all,especially for those as public servants,but not for Hilliary Clinton.I believe that runs in line with being a narcissist.oUR COUNTRY DESERVES BETTER…..

Life,love & health,

Pamela says: March 13, 2016 at 12:09 am

Listen, General Petrius did prison time for One email. She had a whole server out of compliance. if anyone knows the Law it would be Hillary and her Husband. They blatantly did not follow the Law. And sounds like now she had help in the cover up.

Leonard says: March 17, 2016 at 11:34 am

Hillary Clinton should most definitely go to prison. Just like OJ Simpson did. When these celebrities go around breaking laws with impunity. They make a mockery of the judicial system.

The Clinton’s have been involved in one scandal after another since they were in Arkansas. There have been murders, assaults and home invasions. Lets not exclude the rapes as well.

Then there is the extortion. The list goes on and on. What really pisses me off is the fact that they think the American people are jut plain stupid.

most2hip says: March 23, 2016 at 10:33 am

Google Clinton Body Count, White Water, Travel Gate, Cattle Futures, Gary Johnson Across From Jennifer Flowers,watch benghazi movie, Mena movie out in 2017 starring tom cruise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone here think for one minute that the Senate would vote to indict Hillary Clinton? Of course not. Why do these people continue to waste taxpayer's money on stupidity? They may as well forget

Ok. Well here's my tickets ...   Hillary: Trump with Cruz as VP.   Sanders: Cruz with Trump as VP.  

Let me ask - Can you look at yourself in a mirror, and say, "I swear on the souls AND HEALTH of my family, that I truly believe Hillary has committed NO CRIMES, EVER, either in their 17 scandals during Bubba the Rapist's Presidency, or in the 14 after she was on her own, up to and including, Benghazi, Private Emails, testimony before Congress, ALL OF IT. " NO CRIMES, EVER?

CAN SWILL FRANKLIN ANSWER THAT?

DON'TKNOW?

MR. SHILLMAN?

DRJOKE?

SHIT-O

SKREWSLOOSE?

AND ALL THE REST OF THE SHEEP?

DO ANY OF YOU LIBS HAVE THE BALLS, TO ANSWER, WHETHER YOU WOULD PUT UP THE HEALTH AND SOULS (which you probably don't believe in), of your parents, children, siblings?

Let me ask - Can you look at yourself in a mirror, and say, "I swear on the souls AND HEALTH of my family, that I truly believe Hillary has committed NO CRIMES, EVER, either in their 17 scandals during Bubba the Rapist's Presidency, or in the 14 after she was on her own, up to and including, Benghazi, Private Emails, testimony before Congress, ALL OF IT. " NO CRIMES, EVER?

CAN SWILL FRANKLIN ANSWER THAT?

DON'TKNOW?

MR. SHILLMAN?

DRJOKE?

SHIT-O

SKREWSLOOSE?

AND ALL THE REST OF THE SHEEP?

DO ANY OF YOU LIBS HAVE THE BALLS, TO ANSWER, WHETHER YOU WOULD PUT UP THE HEALTH AND SOULS (which you probably don't believe in), of your parents, children, siblings?

boy go back to masturbating at yer maws bed side while she sleeping....

Does anyone here think for one minute that the Senate would vote to indict Hillary Clinton? Of course not. Why do these people continue to waste taxpayer's money on stupidity? They may as well forget about Hillary's emails. :P

• Upvote 2

Does anyone here think for one minute that the Senate would vote to indict Hillary Clinton? Of course not. Why do these people continue to waste taxpayer's money on stupidity? They may as well forget about Hillary's emails. :P

Do you not realize it's the FBI investigating Hillary Clinton? What are you talking about when you say the Senate voting to indict Hillary??

they never had any proof of anything ever.

Just pipe dreams.

Her comment made no sense. It's not the Senate that's investigating her. It's not the Senate that would indict. And there would be no voting to it.

Her comment made no sense. It's not the Senate that's investigating her. It's not the Senate that would indict. And there would be no voting to it.

I know the Senate doesn't vote to indict. But you guys have twenty years of going after her and not succeeding once.

So, in your well-thought opinion, we should just ALLOW POLITICIANS, TO COMMIT WHATEVER CRIMES THEY WISH, BECAUSE "THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT", RIGHT?

Well, I'm sorry, "wildfire", but THAT MAKES YOU A COWARD.

And what's WORSE, a coward that is UN-AMERICAN, THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THE LAWS AND VALUES THAT GAVE US THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN MANKIND'S HISTORY.

Unless this is just "liberal permissiveness", taken to its logical conclusion?

What's next? We allow Congress, or the President, to come to our homes, steal our cars, rape our daughters, because "there's nothing we can do", wildfire?

YOU may ACCEPT the fact, that Democrats usually commit crimes, in the Legislative, and Executive branches, every time they get elected...

I DO NOT.

I know the Senate doesn't vote to indict. But you guys have twenty years of going after her and not succeeding once.

Be fair.

Republicans have nothing to do with her email of choice and her decision to use a private server. Because of those actions she is being investigated by the FBI.

And I NOTICE, neither "Big CockinMike'sMouth", nor dontknownuthin, nor ANY OTHER SHEEP, HAS HAD THE FAITH IN SHILLARY, TO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, TO SWEAR on the souls AND HEALTH of their family, that they truly believe Hillary has committed NO CRIMES, EVER, either in their 17 scandals during Bubba the Rapist's Presidency, or in the 14 after she was on her own, up to and including, Benghazi, Private Emails, testimony before Congress, ALL OF IT. "

Well, Litardsheep? Lotta MOUTH, for DENYING, BUT NO BALLS, TO PUT YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH AND SOULS UP, TO "HILLARY'S HONESTY" DO YA?

TYPICAL LIBS!.........ALL MOUTH, NO GUTS, NO HONOR.

The FBI investigation is in its final stage which is to interview those involved. Those interviews will include those on both ends of emails sent and received. If anyone is charged it will be people who sent her email messages that were classified and not marked as such, but even that is unlikely at this point. The Washington Post report that there are 147 agents working on her case is not true and has been refuted by sources close to FBI Director James Comey. The media is doing its job and sucking people in, but the upcoming interview process is no surprise and the number of agents working on the case was a huge exaggeration. For those of us who support Bernie Sanders, this would be our last best hope. However, the more I read the more transparent today's news cycle has become. Much of the media ran with a story that wasn't even true and are making something out of nothing when it comes to the interview process of the investigation. In fact the announcement that the investigation has reached the interview stage is good news for Democrats. One way or another this will be over soon and we can move on with the election process.