The Hague: Trump sentenced to 40 yrs in prison

Oh wait...my bad, it was Radovan Karadzic, for victimizing and expelling Muslims. I always get the 2 mixed up!

" The Hague, 24 Mar (EFE) .- The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, or ICTY, sentenced on Thursday Serb former leader Radovan Karadzic to 40 years in prison for genocide in Srebrenica and nine other war crimes and crimes against humanity in the war in Bosnia (1992-1995).

In its verdict, the ICTY convicted Karadzic of one count of genocide, five counts of crimes against humanity (persecution, extermination, murder, deportation and inhumane acts) and four war crimes (murder, terror, unlawful attacks on civilians and taking hostages).

Karadzic, 70, was found not guilty on another charge of genocide.

As for the massacre at Srebrenica, the verdict of the United Nations court maintains that between July 11 and Nov. 1, 1995, Karadzic participated in a joint criminal organization to kill thousands of Bosnian Muslim men and forcefully evacuate women, the elderly and children.

Karadzic was the leader of the Bosnian Serbs when that city was taken by the forces of General Ratko Mladic, who executed 8,000 Bosnian Muslims, the largest massacre in Europe since World War II.

Bosnian Serb troops besieged Sarajevo for three and a half years, in addition to shelling and sniper fire.

A total of 11,541 residents of Sarajevo, including thousands of children, were killed during the siege."

Trump and Radovan are old buddies.

Hey native,..you mean these people?

q-trump-woman-with-signs-600x400.jpg

Trump did say virtually all illegal immigrants were rapists and murderers, and said he favored banning Muslims from entering the country, and closing Mosques, and putting average Muslims under state security surveillance for being...well...Jews...I mean Muslims. And of course bringing back torture.

No dano that's a lie and you know it

He said alot of scum is coming over and he is right

He didn't say all and you know it

But that's why he is winning

The more ppl lie and twist the more people like trump

You guys are going to get him elected

I dont want him as potus but you ppl are handing it to him

Btw i could point out crimes of the current and former regimes that should actually land ppl in the Hague

But you probably will deny it all anyways

Oh wait...my bad, it was Radovan Karadzic, for victimizing and expelling Muslims. I always get the 2 mixed up!

" The Hague, 24 Mar (EFE) .- The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, or ICTY, sentenced on Thursday Serb former leader Radovan Karadzic to 40 years in prison for genocide in Srebrenica and nine other war crimes and crimes against humanity in the war in Bosnia (1992-1995).

In its verdict, the ICTY convicted Karadzic of one count of genocide, five counts of crimes against humanity (persecution, extermination, murder, deportation and inhumane acts) and four war crimes (murder, terror, unlawful attacks on civilians and taking hostages).

As for the massacre at Srebrenica, the verdict of the United Nations court maintains that between July 11 and Nov. 1, 1995, Karadzic participated in a joint criminal organization to kill thousands of Bosnian Muslim men and forcefully evacuate women, the elderly and children.

Karadzic was the leader of the Bosnian Serbs when that city was taken by the forces of General Ratko Mladic, who executed 8,000 Bosnian Muslims, the largest massacre in Europe since World War II.

Bosnian Serb troops besieged Sarajevo for three and a half years, in addition to shelling and sniper fire.

A total of 11,541 residents of Sarajevo, including thousands of children, were killed during the siege."

Dano wants to compare Trump to Nazi Germany but at the same time he says American citizens should give up body parts on demand....

Amazing..!!

dano bivins
  • 30,200 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

That's exactly what I was saying, when your number comes up, if it's your turn you must report to the hospital to have your kidney or liver extracted to save another American's life. We can get by fine with one kidney or part of a liver, it regenerates.

You can claim you would kill anyone that tries, but good luck against a swat team and all the govts resources. After a few examples, /no one is going to tryto backslide.

Believe me, when your neighbors have to be on the list they won't tolerate you backing out, they'll help the authorities get you.

This is doable, it's fair, and it demonstRates patriotism, solidarity, a sense of social responsibility.

My Congressman responded that he will draft / a resolution.

His congressman aint drafting shit

He won't even share the guy's name with us...

Can you imagine?

He compares Trump with Nazi's but somehow his idea of the government having the authority to take body parts from healthy people is a positive move for this country....

Whose the congressman Dano?

He said he's drafting legislation....

Do they ever stop lying?

But that's why he is winning

The more ppl lie and twist the more people like trump

You guys are going to get him elected

I dont want him as potus but you ppl are handing it to him

Btw i could point out crimes of the current and former regimes that should actually land ppl in the Hague

But you probably will deny it all anyways

No Native...it's NOT a lie. I saw the press conferences, I listened to him, I speak English and I know all the subtle nuances associated with big person English.

You're just parroting the propaganda of the despicable Hannity. Only unlike Hannity, you can't control the exchange, you can't interrupt me, you can't step on my speech or drown me out or talk over me. You get to say what YOU want, and I get to prove you wrong in the court of public opinion.

Now, do u want to point out what part of what I posted is a lie? One by one?

And you're welcome to point out any "war crimes" perped by Obama. Go for it.

• Upvote 1

No Native...it's NOT a lie. I saw the press conferences, I listened to him, I speak English and I know all the subtle nuances associated with big person English.

You're just parroting the propaganda of the despicable Hannity. Only unlike Hannity, you can't control the exchange, you can't interrupt me, you can't step on my speech or drown me out or talk over me. You get to say what YOU want, and I get to prove you wrong in the court of public opinion.

Now, do u want to point out what part of what I posted is a lie? One by one?

And you're welcome to point out any "war crimes" perped by Obama. Go for it.

Dano...Whose that congressman? LOL..

What a friggin liar you are...!!

See, the more that people come up with these hysterical silly arguments the more people like trump

it's true. that's why i laugh everyday at the nonsense. the trump haters are who are going to make trump president.

ANOTHER thing "conservatives" SHOULD have learned, by now.....Bill Clinton's "war" is STILL PAYING-OFF.....in the COURTROOM!!!!

_46649056_jex_497428_de15-1.jpg

091101-clinton-hmed-7a.grid-6x2.jpg

D0B0FDD5-A61F-4379-8F71-F2E7C87A3005_w64

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33573112/ns/world_news-europe/t/kosovo-honors-bill-clinton-statue/#.VvRQVXqxWMI

Gee.....I forgot to check.

DID LIL' DUMBYA GET A STATUE.....IN IRAQ??!!!!

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

NOT LIKELY, TEABAGGERS!!!!!

See, the more that people come up with these hysterical silly arguments the more people like trump

Yeah....Right.....and, people really-DO miss Lil' Dumbya!!!!!

roflmao.gif

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/former-us-intelligence-chief-discusses-development-of-is-a-1065131.html

You just keep forgetting to post his actual-quote 282.png ....Right???

He won't even share the guy's name with us...

Can you imagine?

He compares Trump with Nazi's but somehow his idea of the government having the authority to take body parts from healthy people is a positive move for this country....

Whose the congressman Dano?

He said he's drafting legislation....

Do they ever stop lying?

no they dont but i think he is just kidding or trying to equate my kidney with a fetus

no they dont but i think he is just kidding or trying to equate my kidney with a fetus

I had this debate with Isabel earlier..

I look at a fetus differently than someone's liver or kidney...

When you see a baby moving around in a womb it's different than someone's retina ....

Just the idea that Dano claims the government will soon have the authority to take someone's kidney if they want too is simple the stupidest thing I've ever heard since I've been on this site...

Are these people all there?

Their okay with abortion because it's the woman's "body" but somehow forcing a totally healthy person to give up his kidney isn't the same and it's not their body anymore....