Sign in to follow this  
Karl Childers

Passing A Drug Test 4 "Dummies"...

Yes we are now under the Communist Rule of DRUG TESTING....thank those "Puritans"...

Anyhow here's how 2 BEAT IT....If ya know in ADVANCE

" Note" this won't work on RANDOMS ...

WEED with Mary Jane depends in the SMOKER...

IF ya TOKE here and there like say an occasional JOINT once a month or so ya CLEAN in about 72 Hours if ya WATER OUT good..

Heavy Smokers ya need ATLEAST Minnimum 2 weeks and Intensive FLUSH OUT and incorporate SAUNA to release THC compounds from Fat Cells and SWEAT ...

COCAINE....

Want a MINNIMUN 4 Days Abstinence and 6 is "Optimal"....

Whether ya did a couple 20 bags or an 8ball doesn't MATTER....

THEY don't Test for the actual COCAINE...rather the " Metabolites"...

While COCAINE itself is "Untraceable" after 12/24 hours the METABOLITES "remain" for DAYS even a WEEK....

Benzogolecnine is the MAIN "Fingerprint" of Cocaine use...when it passes thru the liver Cocaine is converted into Benzogolecnine which remains for ATLEAST 2 days...

If ya consumed "ALCOHOL" while doing COKE it creates a "Further" Metabolite called "CocaEthylene"....basically they BIND " together"...

CocaEthylene has TWICE the HALF LIFE of Benzogolecnine hence TWICE the ABSTINENCE period....

Yes we are now under the Communist Rule of DRUG TESTING....thank those "Puritans"...

Anyhow here's how 2 BEAT IT....If ya know in ADVANCE

" Note" this won't work on RANDOMS ...

WEED with Mary Jane depends in the SMOKER...

IF ya TOKE here and there like say an occasional JOINT once a month or so ya CLEAN in about 72 Hours if ya WATER OUT good..

Heavy Smokers ya need ATLEAST Minnimum 2 weeks and Intensive FLUSH OUT and incorporate SAUNA to release THC compounds from Fat Cells and SWEAT ...

COCAINE....

Want a MINNIMUN 4 Days Abstinence and 6 is "Optimal"....

Whether ya did a couple 20 bags or an 8ball doesn't MATTER....

THEY don't Test for the actual COCAINE...rather the " Metabolites"...

While COCAINE itself is "Untraceable" after 12/24 hours the METABOLITES "remain" for DAYS even a WEEK....

Benzogolecnine is the MAIN "Fingerprint" of Cocaine use...when it passes thru the liver Cocaine is converted into Benzogolecnine which remains for ATLEAST 2 days...

If ya consumed "ALCOHOL" while doing COKE it creates a "Further" Metabolite called "CocaEthylene"....basically they BIND " together"...

CocaEthylene has TWICE the HALF LIFE of Benzogolecnine hence TWICE the ABSTINENCE period....

Works like a charm. Even with randoms. Used it for years on union jobs.

Stop by any convenience store on the way to the testing facility. Fill up bottle with hot water at coffee island. Add synthetic urine. Wait until temp is at 100-105. Walk into testing facility like you own the place. Pour into specimen jar. You're done.

Gas chromatography, mass spectrometry test which is what testing facilities use can't tell the difference.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiy9rDSlqjLAhWSPB4KHU1SCQoQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleartest.com%2Fproducts%2Furine%2Fsynthetic-urine&usg=AFQjCNH9FHKBLj0as6DEmHN5WFN4XswxxA&sig2=19jREUtjEHBPUHTD-5_UzA

Another way is slam a gallon of water and Pee a dozen times till it's just clear water...

The sample will get Flagged DILUTE or Inconclusive meaning a RE-TEST ...

Buys ya some time to stay clean and water out another few days

I would just save my urine from a dry period, in the freezer. On the way to the test i'd strap the little bottle to the manifold with duct tape. Worked. Gotta keep the bottle in your waistband, they sometimes check your pockets.

Oh, since when taking a drug test become so hard? My friend uses drugs for a long time, but he's never been catched on the test before. I've always wondered that, but now I know that there's a way to cheat the drug test. He constantly uses the method which is well described here https://www.lpath.com/macujo-method-review-pass-hair-follicle-drug-test-guaranteed/. He says it's a cheap and time-tested method, so he persuades me to try drugs too, but I don't use drugs not because of the tests...