Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, WillFranklin said:

 

That's a thing? Outstanding.

 

Will is a moderator.

 

Who the fu(k wants to be a moderator for me?

 

Will does, that's who.

 

So far, generally, Will is solid. He gives me the bidness now and again.

 

Never works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will is not a good mod, he abuses his powers by lying and crying all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teacher said:

 

That's a thing? Outstanding.

 

Will is a moderator.

 

Who the fu(k wants to be a moderator for me?

 

Will does, that's who.

 

So far, generally, Will is solid. He gives me the bidness now and again.

 

Never works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You learned that revenue losses increase every year due to the Tax Cuts And Jobs Act.

 

Congratulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks bad for Trump these days all around hope the nation's suffering ends soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy may be in trouble still not sure.

 

It's definitely lackluster and the deficit is piling up for lack of revenue.

 

Start looking at 2019, I am prepared to show you months of 2019 that are below 2017.

 

That's pathetic.

 

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts0719.pdf

 

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts0717.pdf

 

In millions:

 

Jan 2019   339,980             Jan 2017 344,069

Feb 2019   167,265              Feb 2017 171,713

May 2019   232,064            May 2017  240,418

June 2019  333,952            June 2017  338,660

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts and prayers from the Republicans but not for the shooting victims today but for their chances this election season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's first eleven quarters of GDP growth are going to average less than Obama's last eleven.

 

We are at the breaking point.

 

I am ready with the math, and links from the government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Wasn’t there an election today in North Carolina? 

 How did that turn out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

 Wasn’t there an election today in North Carolina? 

 How did that turn out? 

 

If you knew anything about our state you would know that our courts are making them withdraw districts in public view due to partisan and racial gerrymandering. The U.S. Supreme Court said we could review and make them redraw.

 

In a state that has more Democratic votes than Republican, Republicans take 10 U.S. House seats and Democrats 3.

 

Tonight the Republicans just kept two of their seats they drew.

 

I appreciate you coming by for a victory lap though.

 

I did that to you with Sherrod Brown.

 

I love my Democratic Governor that they couldn't gerrymander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Why don’t you post a county map with the results of the 2016 presidential election for your state? 

 I have found those to be a very good indicator of how much gerrymandering there actually is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

If you knew anything about our state you would know that our courts are making them withdraw districts in public view due to partisan and racial gerrymandering. The U.S. Supreme Court said we could review and make them redraw.

 

In a state that has more Democratic votes than Republican, Republicans take 10 U.S. House seats and Democrats 3.

 

Tonight the Republicans just kept two of their seats they drew.

 

I appreciate you coming by for a victory lap though.

 

I did that to you with Sherrod Brown.

 

I love my Democratic Governor that they couldn't gerrymander.

SHILLY WILLY IS FURIOUS THAT THE DEMOCRATS LOST ONCE AGAIN

The Governor of NC can't get anything done!!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chuck! said:

 Why don’t you post a county map with the results of the 2016 presidential election for your state? 

 I have found those to be a very good indicator of how much gerrymandering there actually is. 

 

In the findings of the courts, there was a consultant helping the Republicans draw their maps.

 

One of his files, labeled "Master Race" outlined the exact racial makeup of a Greensboro, N.C. campus black dorm group that was divided in half, sending half of them to one Republican district and the other half to another Republican district. This was just one example of the smoking gun that was found leading to the decision.

 

The most obvious one is the numbers.

 

https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegStat/Results/?date=09%2F10%2F2019

 

Here are our statistics

 

2,481,480 Democrats

 

2,020,824 Republicans

 

2,179,566 Unaffiliated

 

But that translates to 10 Republican House seats and 3 Democratic House seats after they drew the lines.

 

Before they drew the lines it was 7 Democratic seats to 6 Republican.

 

The media covered this.

 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-secret-files-of-the-master-of-modern-republican-gerrymandering

 

Perhaps one of the clearest and ugliest gerrymanders in North Carolina—or in the entire nation—is the congressional-district line that cuts in half the nation’s largest historically black college, North Carolina A&T State University, in Greensboro. The district line divided this majority minority campus—and the city—so precisely that it all but guarantees it will be represented in Congress by two Republicans for years to come. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

In the findings of the courts, there was a consultant helping the Republicans draw their maps.

 

One of his files, labeled "Master Race" outlined the exact racial makeup of a Greensboro, N.C. campus black dorm group that was divided in half, sending half of them to one Republican district and the other half to another Republican district. This was just one example of the smoking gun that was found leading to the decision.

 

The most obvious one is the numbers.

 

https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegStat/Results/?date=09%2F10%2F2019

 

Here are our statistics

 

2,481,480 Democrats

 

2,020,824 Republicans

 

2,179,566 Unaffiliated

 

But that translates to 10 Republican House seats and 3 Democratic House seats after they drew the lines.

 

Before they drew the lines it was 7 Democratic seats to 6 Republican.

 

The media covered this.

 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-secret-files-of-the-master-of-modern-republican-gerrymandering

 

Perhaps one of the clearest and ugliest gerrymanders in North Carolina—or in the entire nation—is the congressional-district line that cuts in half the nation’s largest historically black college, North Carolina A&T State University, in Greensboro. The district line divided this majority minority campus—and the city—so precisely that it all but guarantees it will be represented in Congress by two Republicans for years to come. 

 

 

 

 

Awwwww, despite your statistical analysis.................Democrats lost.:(......:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Awwwww, despite your statistical analysis.................Democrats lost.:(......:D

 

Those seats haven't flipped in my lifetime. I lost no sleep.

 

Republicans are clearly desperate to maintain their fewer nationwide seats. They almost lost another one in a red district last night.

 

The courts are making them redraw many of their last lines for a good reason, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Those seats haven't flipped in my lifetime. I lost no sleep.

 

Republicans are clearly desperate to maintain their fewer nationwide seats. They almost lost another one in a red district last night.

 

The courts are making them redraw many of their last lines for a good reason, however.

you said the democrat was going to WIN!!!! You were wrong once again!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Those seats haven't flipped in my lifetime. I lost no sleep.

 

Republicans are clearly desperate to maintain their fewer nationwide seats. They almost lost another one in a red district last night.

 

The courts are making them redraw many of their last lines for a good reason, however.

Well, I'm just glad that you are "good" with the election results, WillFranklin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Well, I'm just glad that you are "good" with the election results, WillFranklin.

 

I am really okay with the ninth district, where Trump won by 11 points in 2016, but Bishop won by only by 2 points last night.

 

You won't hear that on Fox News.

 

Plus it's gerrymandered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I am really okay with the ninth district, where Trump won by 11 points in 2016, but Bishop won by only by 2 points last night.

 

You won't hear that on Fox News.

 

Plus it's gerrymandered.

He won in a LANDSLIDE YOU LYING POS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...