And Republicans are using women too. They outlawed abortion in Alabama. They must know something Susan Collins didn't know when she propped up Kavanaugh.

Tired of losing yet, POS?

2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Well the Democrats won back the House by a big margin.

THEY CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE!!!!

On 3/2/2016 at 7:14 PM, WillFranklin said:

This thread is a catalog of events as they occur and it begins with the 2016 Election during its Primaries just after Super Tuesday where the desperate shills in the Republican Party are in a position which makes them uncomfortable.

Their front runner is Donald Trump, who loses to Hillary by 5 points according to the latest Rasmussen poll, and 8 points by the latest CNN poll.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Of course, if you click on the link after the original date this thread was started the polls will be different.

But here is why Trump is likely to lose the General Election. He is a desperate shill. He even makes fun of handicapped people for attention.

rig6k3.jpg

As events occur, I will post them here, hopefully long after this election.

Now let's sit back and watch the desperate Republican shills try to defend their positions throughout history in this thread. This ought to be good.

"New York Times Debunks CNN’s Fake School Shootings Statistics"

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/05/16/new-york-times-debunks-cnns-fake-school-shootings-statistics/

22 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Are you saying we don't have enough school shootings?

SAD THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS WERE DONE BY FUKKED UP LIBERALS

46 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Are you saying we don't have enough school shootings?

ever notice that there isnt one mass  school shooting in an inner city school?

12 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

ever notice that there isnt one mass  school shooting in an inner city school?

Make your point. Make your case.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Make your point. Make your case.

Are you a wee bit on the daft side lad, I just made my point

There are no mass school shootings in inner city schools, there has never been a mass shooting in an inner city school was my point

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Are you a wee bit on the daft side lad, I just made my point

There are no mass school shootings in inner city schools, there has never been a mass shooting in an inner city school was my point

And why is that?

14 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

And why is that?

because they have a security measure in place that they can detect weapons coming into the school from students and has a system in place to detect intruders and former students who have no business being there,  suburbans schools don't

just like the private schools that houses children of political leaders and Fortune 100 executives , they are on top of things.

31 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

because they have a security measure in place that they can detect weapons coming into the school from students and has a system in place to detect intruders and former students who have no business being there,  suburbans schools don't

just like the private schools that houses children of political leaders and Fortune 100 executives , they are on top of things.

None of the schools with recent shootings had these systems in place?

6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

can you name a highschool in your area that has metal detectors at the entrance and is locked in during school hours?

6 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

6 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

can you name a highschool in your area that has metal detectors at the entrance and is locked in during school hours?

Believe it or not, piece of shit here isn't mocking / trolling you.
He/she/it really is that stupid

7 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I don't know what they currently have. It has been over thirty years since high school.

1 hour ago, Chuck! said:

Believe it or not, piece of shit here isn't mocking / trolling you.
He/she/it really is that stupid

Im guessing they didn't teach ole willie these things in their weekend " how to be a marxist in 60 days" course

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I don't know what they currently have. It has been over thirty years since high school.

drive by your local high school and watch the kids enter, you will see most are walking in every entrance and exit, it's not the same in inner city schools in most inner cities

I had to see one for self when one of my best friend who is black and his cousin was a star of his basketball team and we went to see one of his games in Detroit a few years ago and man the stuff we had to go through just to enter the building, metal detectors, keys in the bowl, heck alarms at every exit, security guards at the entrance, security up the wazoo.

I went to my nieces volleyball game last  year and no problems getting in or no issues, limited security , no metal detectors no seracheas no nothing

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Im guessing they didn't teach ole willie these things in their weekend " how to be a marxist in 60 days" course

drive by your local high school and watch the kids enter, you will see most are walking in every entrance and exit, it's not the same in inner city schools in most inner cities

I had to see one for self when one of my best friend who is black and his cousin was a star of his basketball team and we went to see one of his games in Detroit a few years ago and man the stuff we had to go through just to enter the building, metal detectors, keys in the bowl, heck alarms at every exit, security guards at the entrance, security up the wazoo.

I went to my nieces volleyball game last  year and no problems getting in or no issues, limited security , no metal detectors no seracheas no nothing

So you are saying that all schools should do what you say these inner city schools did first? And not try to arm teachers?

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So you are saying that all schools should do what you say these inner city schools did first? And not try to arm teachers?

You tell me Will, ever heard of a mass school shooting in a inner city school ever?

suburban school administration wont go to those length because they think its barbaric and overkill, meanwhile check out the school the Obama girls attended , you swear it was an inner city school the only difference is Secret service is visible and armed .

A Nutbar with a death wish cannot get within 10 feet of the school , it seems good enough for the President's kids and the inner cities but not good enough for the suburban schools, dont want to let the kids and their parents to think it too "ghetto" 

9 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

You tell me Will, ever heard of a mass school shooting in a inner city school ever?

suburban school administration wont go to those length because they think its barbaric and overkill, meanwhile check out the school the Obama girls attended , you swear it was an inner city school the only difference is Secret service is visible and armed .

A Nutbar with a death wish cannot get within 10 feet of the school , it seems good enough for the President's kids and the inner cities but not good enough for the suburban schools, dont want to let the kids and their parents to think it too "ghetto" 

So isn't it up to the school board in each local district?

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So isn't it up to the school board in each local district?

of course and they won't because its expensive, its hideous looking and too many people whine about lack of freedom

because it turns your school into a fortress so to speak, its maybe visually appealing to look free and have armed guards then look downtown baghdad 

4 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

of course and they won't because its expensive, its hideous looking and too many people whine about lack of freedom

because it turns your school into a fortress so to speak, its maybe visually appealing to look free and have armed guards then look downtown baghdad 

Some people should have their guns taken away, like people who threaten to shoot up a school.

6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Some people should have their guns taken away, like people who threaten to shoot up a school.

depends on what state one resides in , I know in New York you might get arrested but not prosecuted , In Florida they are working on legislation similar like the one in South Carolina if one is convicted for the threatening to shoot up a school one could get a maximum up to 10 years.

Other states says its hard to prosecute threats unless there is an actual target ( person) which is just legal double talk in my books

Unless laws are changed to take way people guns who make threats, you cant take someone guns away unless he or she commits the crime

9 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

depends on what state one resides in , I know in New York you might get arrested but not prosecuted , In Florida they are working on legislation similar like the one in South Carolina if one is convicted for the threatening to shoot up a school one could get a maximum up to 10 years.

Other states says its hard to prosecute threats unless there is an actual target ( person) which is just legal double talk in my books

Unless laws are changed to take way people guns who make threats, you cant take someone guns away unless he or she commits the crime

At the very least a new gun purchase should be prevented and flagged when someone has made dangerous threats.