Your lack of a credible plan for their deportation points to you wanting them to stay in the U.S.

Desperate shill.

If that's true ShillFranklin, what does that say about what you want ShillFranklin; you who have no plan, credible or otherwise?

Keep on shilling ShillFranklin.

Biden wanted to go. Obama went to the viewing. I don't see the problem.

Frankly if some ass hated me.. I only show up to piss on his grave........and Presidents don't do that.

I'm like a girl havin' a Spam-gasm...

Spam.

^^ Spam

^^ Spam.

^^ Spam!

^^ SPAM!

^^^ SPAM!

^^^^ SPAM!!!

^^^^^ SPAM!!!!!

SPAM!

^^^^^^ SPAM!!!!!!

Spam

If that's true ShillFranklin, what does that say about what you want ShillFranklin; you who have no plan, credible or otherwise?

It says you are a hypocrite because you want them in the country as well. The only plan you put forth is a joke.

Frankly if some ass hated me.. I only show up to piss on his grave........and Presidents don't do that.

Obama didn't have to go. That's the point.

It says you are a hypocrite because you want them in the country as well. The only plan you put forth is a joke.

Desperate shills deflect. The question wasn't about me ShillFranklin. The only "joke" is that you have no plan ShillFranklin. If they are a proclaiming to be a terrorist and support ISIS why do you want them here ShillFranklin?

Desperate shills deflect. The question wasn't about me ShillFranklin. The only "joke" is that you have no plan ShillFranklin. If they are a proclaiming to be a terrorist and support ISIS why do you want them here ShillFranklin?

You have no plan, desperate shill.

Why do you want to keep them here and give them guns?

You have no plan, desperate shill.

Why do you want to keep them here and give them guns?

Shill's lie ShillFranklin. I gave you a plan. I don't want to keep them here, making the issue of giving them guns moot.

ShillFranklin, is the reason you want to keep them here so's you can take guns away from everyone?

Shill's lie ShillFranklin. I gave you a plan. I don't want to keep them here, making the issue of giving them guns moot.

ShillFranklin, is the reason you want to keep them here so's you can take guns away from everyone?

Read and weep

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

Shlllectic Shilleptic. You're twice the shill of ShillFranklin. Your post has nothing to do with why ShillFranklin wants to keep people here who declare themselves terrorists on behalf of ISIS. Only conclusion is that you want to keep them here as well. Why? Could it be you see them as a good excuse to go gun grabbing?

Shlllectic Shilleptic. You're twice the shill of ShillFranklin. Your post has nothing to do with why ShillFranklin wants to keep people here who declare themselves terrorists on behalf of ISIS. Only conclusion is that you want to keep them here as well. Why? Could it be you see them as a good excuse to go gun grabbing?

You want to keep them here. That is why you have offered NO realistic plan for their removal.

Desperate shill.

You want to keep them here. That is why you have offered NO realistic plan for their removal.

Desperate shill.

You've offered NO plan realistic or otherwise. What does that say about you ShillFranklin?

You've offered NO plan realistic or otherwise. What does that say about you ShillFranklin?

So now you re tooting your own horn for offering an unrealistic plan?

Desperate shill!

So now you re tooting your own horn for offering an unrealistic plan?

Desperate shill!

Wrong. I just punched the real shill ShillFranklin in the nose with what offering NO plan realistic or otherwise must say about the real ShillFranklin.

Wrong. I just punched the real shill ShillFranklin in the nose with what offering NO plan realistic or otherwise must say about the real ShillFranklin.

You have been EXPOSED!

You have NO realistic plan for the deportation of those who associate with terrorists.

You want them to stay and have guns!

Desperate shill!

You have been EXPOSED!

You have NO realistic plan for the deportation of those who associate with terrorists.

You want them to stay and have guns! No I don't. In fact, even if they can't have guns I don't want them to stay. ShillFranklin wants them to stay so there is a reason to take away everyone's guns.

Desperate shill!

lol. ShillFranklin, if deporting people who associate with terrorists to a place in the world the terrorists control isn't a "realistic" plan, then why don't you shill us why your plan to keep them in our own backyard is the best one? I'm prepared to have you shill your way out of answering that question as well.

lol. ShillFranklin, if deporting people who associate with terrorists to a place in the world the terrorists control isn't a "realistic" plan, then why don't you shill us why your plan to keep them in our own backyard is the best one? I'm prepared to have you shill your way out of answering that question as well.

You are out of touch with reality. You said we should air drop American citizens via parachute to Syria.

What a desperate shill.

You are out of touch with reality. You said we should air drop American citizens via parachute to Syria. No, being out of touch with reality would be if I had said we should put them in a device that will tunnel its way from the U.S. through the Earth to Syria.

What a desperate shill.

More deflecting from the premise by the shill ShillFranklin. Why ShillFranklin do you want to keep them in our own backyard?

If you don't want to keep them here just say so. You haven't said so so far in this back and forth. I expect you to.......

keep on shilling ShillFranklin.

More deflecting from the premise by the shill ShillFranklin. Why ShillFranklin do you want to keep them in our own backyard?

If you don't want to keep them here just say so. You haven't said so so far in this back and forth. I expect you to.......

keep on shilling ShillFranklin.

Where is your credible path to deportation for them?

You must want them here, and armed.

Where is your credible path to deportation for them?

You must want them here, and armed.

You forgot to call me "desperate shill" ShillFranklin.

Shills like you ShillFranklin have a difficult time being honest about what they really think.

Do you want them here? Where we go after that is up to you. Maybe it's a virtue thing with you, but I don't want people who pledge allegiance to ISIS, ISIL living in this country.

You forgot to call me "desperate shill" ShillFranklin.

Shills like you ShillFranklin have a difficult time being honest about what they really think.

Do you want them here? Where we go after that is up to you. Maybe it's a virtue thing with you, but I don't want people who pledge allegiance to ISIS, ISIL living in this country.

But you have FAILED to come up with a feasible plan for their deportation. So you must really want them to stay in the country.

And you want them ARMED!

Desperate SHILL!

But you have FAILED to come up with a feasible plan for their deportation. So you must really want them to stay in the country.

And you want them ARMED!

Desperate SHILL!

Says the person unwilling to answer even the most basic of questions. Do you want them here? If you truly think for yourself, your answer doesn't depend on my answer to your question. Shills by definition don't speak for themselves.

We all know who the real shill is here, except you.

Says the person unwilling to answer even the most basic of questions. Do you want them here? If you truly think for yourself, your answer doesn't depend on my answer to your question. Shills by definition don't speak for themselves.

We all know who the real shill is here, except you.

You know I don't want them armed.

You want them here because you have not proposed a feasible method for their deportation. And you want them armed.

Desperate shill.

You know I don't want them armed.

You want them here because you have not proposed a feasible method for their deportation. And you want them armed.

Desperate shill.

You think I and anyone reading won't notice you gave an answer to a question I didn't ask?

Do you want them here?