1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

PROVE IT YOU DUMBASS LOSER IN LIFE FURIOUS LIBTARD

Polls showed health care was #1 on voter's minds and Republicans had just tried to end Medicaid as we know it and repeal Obamacare, ending protections for preexisting conditions.

Republicans lost 40 seats in the House over this.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Polls showed health care was #1 on voter's minds and Republicans had just tried to end Medicaid as we know it and repeal Obamacare, ending protections for preexisting conditions.

Republicans lost 40 seats in the House over this.

THAT'S NOT PROOF THAT IS YOUR OPINION YOU FUKKING RETARDED ASSWIPE

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

THAT'S NOT PROOF THAT IS YOUR OPINION YOU FUKKING RETARDED ASSWIPE

That is proof. Now run along.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

That is proof. Now run along.

ONCE AGAIN SHILLY WILLY CAN'T BACK UP HIS FALSE CLAIMS

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ONCE AGAIN SHILLY WILLY CAN'T BACK UP HIS FALSE CLAIMS

Even your own people, like MINORITY Leader Kevin McCarthy says you lost because of health care.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-kevin-mccarthy-republicans-health-care-20190212-story.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/429882-mccarthy-blames-2018-house-losses-on-gops-health-care-stance-report

LMFAO ALL OPINION PIECES SHILLY, PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE AND GET BACK TO ME

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO ALL OPINION PIECES SHILLY, PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE AND GET BACK TO ME

They are actual quotes from your minority leader. You lose.

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

They are actual quotes from your minority leader. You lose.

What do I lose shilly willy?

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

The last, and every, debate.

LMFAO ahhhh shilly, you are so used to losing you forgot what it is like to win!!!

^^^^ spam

What and where did I loser shilly?

^^^ FURIOUS HE IS JUST A DUMBASS LIBERAL SHILL THAT CAN'T WIN ANYTHING

So Trump is going to open the door by declaring a national emergency to move funds around (probably from Medicaid) to build more wall. This will be challenged.

Every day, all day long ShillyWilly says:

tantrum.jpg

"I want to post to my blog over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over cuz it's mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine ... dammit !!!"

kj 

Sometimes you try to make sense but it escapes you.

From the teacher edition of the big book of words that defines terms - Call back: The referencing and building upon a previous joke.

It's all good, bro. Even though splaining a joke ruins said joke I'm here for you. What part of all that didn't you get? Don't worry, I'll type slowly sos as not to get ahead of you.

Also, you still have the same hoops I've laid out before you if you want to be a moderator. Seems to me if you were serious about that you'd be busy answering questions. I'm starting to doubt. A little carrot: Get it correct, get the gig and I shall allow you certain latitude to call certain posts in this, the most pitiful of threads spam and hide them. Mr. Jerk shall never get over it.

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

From the teacher edition of the big book of words that defines terms - Call back: The referencing and building upon a previous joke.

It's all good, bro. Even though splaining a joke ruins said joke I'm here for you. What part of all that didn't you get? Don't worry, I'll type slowly sos as not to get ahead of you.

Also, you still have the same hoops I've laid out before you if you want to be a moderator. Seems to me if you were serious about that you'd be busy answering questions. I'm starting to doubt. A little carrot: Get it correct, get the gig and I shall allow you certain latitude to call certain posts in this, the most pitiful of threads spam and hide them. Mr. Jerk shall never get over it.

LOL! Knee Jerk would be FURIOUS!

So would Blue Devil!

(The two biggest spammers)

8 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

LOL! Knee Jerk would be FURIOUS!

So would Blue Devil!

(The two biggest spammers)

Like I said - carrot.

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

certain latitude

Of course I would spell out in excruciating detail said certain latitudes in front of God and Country beforehand. Mr. Jerk would be just fine,  Mr. Devil might have himself a little fit. It is not carte blanche for you to have your way. Kind of like I do to Five in my thread. Also you would have to splain your actions, Lucy. Just like I do. All of a sudden you'll find yourself being transparent and spending quite some time doing that instead of your busy and impotent work of screaming "shill." Being fair and transparent is a whole bunch more work than you fancy it is. If I wasn't admin and The friggin Warden before him I'd have done hit a million views by now. Being boss ain't all it's cracked up to be. There is a certain sacrifice to be made. Then if you fu(k up you'll have to deal with me in the mods only thread. You think I'm hard on you now?

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Like I said - carrot.

Of course I would spell out in excruciating detail said certain latitudes in front of God and Country beforehand. Mr. Jerk would be just fine,  Mr. Devil might have himself a little fit. It is not carte blanche for you to have your way. Kind of like I do to Five in my thread. Also you would have to splain your actions, Lucy. Just like I do. All of a sudden you'll find yourself being transparent and spending quite some time doing that instead of your busy and impotent work of screaming "shill." Being fair and transparent is a whole bunch more work than you fancy it is. If I wasn't admin and The friggin Warden before him I'd have done hit a million views by now. Being boss ain't all it's cracked up to be. There is a certain sacrifice to be made. Then if you fu(k up you'll have to deal with me in the mods only thread. You think I'm hard on you now?

Well to be honest, and I am honest,  I like the fact that this is the Wild West of internet forums. It is the only way I survived here in my younger years.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Well to be honest, and I am honest,  

Honesty and evading my direct question are two(2) different things. Obfuscation is not honesty.

I like the fact that this is the Wild West of internet forums.

You have me in some large part to thank for that. And lowrent. But I pushed it first and only then I survived because of the fairness of the site owner, The Ol' Man. Never forget that.

It is the only way I survived here in my younger years.

It's why many of us survived. It is exactly why I hung my shingle here. That's kind of a hurdle for you cleared. Take bludog, shintao and Middl3, they always complaining about the incivility of this place, that they want to change it. At least they claim they do in front of their liberal brethren. Not fu(kin bloody likely, not while I gots the watch. They want to change it into the same as every other cookie cutter interweb political debate forum site. Don't get me wrong, I can, I've done gone to most all of the interweb political debate forums and I can play by the rules and still dominate, but that $h!t is just no stinkin fun for me. I'm still a member of this site...

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php

I get to link to competing forums per special agreement with The Ol' Man. The rest of you unwashed masses don't. I'm Marchimedes there. I threw everything including the kitchen sink at them my first few weeks of membership, I've quite the stable of content, thousands of views, they used to have some sort of "killer members" list and I was in the top dozen quick like. Me with my few dozen posts again their thousands. But one day I posted "and another...

hoover-dam-1-1.png

thing."

cause I knew I wasn't allowed to say the word "damn." Some mod deleted my post. I can not tolerate such censorship. I could have further narrowed my text and I'd be the #1 poster at the that site right now but fu(k em', I'd rather rule in Hell. It's not about glory, it's about unbiased fairness and the Lording of such over the unwashed masses. They can't stands that crap.  

When/if you have God-like moderator powers can you resist the moderator mouse cause some fu(k called you a co(ksucker?

Maybe, just maybe, if you are put into some sort of the same position of power as I am you'll just fu(kin stop with the weak azz posts in my thread.

Oh my.

6 minutes ago, teacher said:

When/if you have God-like moderator powers can you resist the moderator mouse cause some fu(k called you a co(ksucker?

I don't think I am petty. I can resist being petty.