This thread is a catalog of events as they occur and it begins with the 2016 Election during its Primaries just after Super Tuesday where the desperate shills in the Republican Party are in a position which makes them uncomfortable.

Their front runner is Donald Trump, who loses to Hillary by 5 points according to the latest Rasmussen poll, and 8 points by the latest CNN poll.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Of course, if you click on the link after the original date this thread was started the polls will be different.

But here is why Trump is likely to lose the General Election. He is a desperate shill. He even makes fun of handicapped people for attention.

rig6k3.jpg

As events occur, I will post them here, hopefully long after this election.

Now let's sit back and watch the desperate Republican shills try to defend their positions throughout history in this thread. This ought to be good.

Biden wanted to go. Obama went to the viewing. I don't see the problem.

Neither does Obama and that is the problem. Its a matter of professionalism, or at least courtesy. Obama has neither.

Neither does Obama and that is the problem. Its a matter of professionalism, or at least courtesy. Obama has neither.

He sent Biden. Obama went to the viewing. I see no disrespect there. Do you always want the President and Vice President in the same place? It is kind of risky, you know.

Nice strawman. President should be at funeral regardless of VP. Same could be said of the State of the Union...Do you always want the President and Vice President in the same place? It is kind of risky, you know.

BREAKING: 1 Hillary Email SHOWED Terrorists How to Kill Amb. Chris Stevens

An email released Monday pertaining to the Benghazi investigation from Hillary Clinton’s private email server revealed that a message detailing the location of murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through the unsecured server, raising the possibility that terrorists could have intercepted the message.

According to Breitbart, the April 10, 2011, email from State Department employee Timmy Davis was forwarded to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.

“The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi,” Davis’ email read.

“The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout (paying the hotel bills, moving some comms to the boat, etc). He will monitor the situation to see if it deteriorates further, but no decision has been made on departure. He will wait 2-3 more hours, then revisit the decision on departure.”

abedinclinton-470x246.jpg

The email is the latest in a chain of emails that reveal Ambassador Stevens‘ location was readily available to anyone who could hack into Hillary Clinton’s unsecured private email server.

In March of 2011, an email stated that, “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage offshore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC (Transitional National Council) interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.”

Then, on April 8, another email reported that the “security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”

On April 22, another email detailing Stevens’ travel plans: “I want to let you know about a temporary rotation in Benghazi. TNC Envoy Chris Stevens has been on the road since March 13, when he began his outreach mission, and has been in Benghazi since April 5.”

And then, on April 24, there was an email which told the exact time Ambassador Stevens would be having a meeting:

“Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

We may never know whether terrorists were able to break into Hillary Clinton’s non-secure personal server, especially given the amount of subterfuge that Clinton has engaged in to ensure her emails stay buried.

To make things worse, Hillary Clinton doesn’t care. She’s willing to put her own electoral chances above the lives of four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador.

And this is the woman that Democrats want to make president. It’s time for America to stand up and say no. Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter if you agree.

http://conservativet...aign=manualpost

Nice strawman. President should be at funeral regardless of VP. Same could be said of the State of the Union...Do you always want the President and Vice President in the same place? It is kind of risky, you know.

It can't happen often, you know. If this is all you can find then you definitely are a desperate shill!

An email released Monday pertaining to the Benghazi investigation from Hillary Clinton’s private email server revealed that a message detailing the location of murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through the unsecured server, raising the possibility that terrorists could have intercepted the message.

According to Breitbart, the April 10, 2011, email from State Department employee Timmy Davis was forwarded to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.

“The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi,” Davis’ email read.

“The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout (paying the hotel bills, moving some comms to the boat, etc). He will monitor the situation to see if it deteriorates further, but no decision has been made on departure. He will wait 2-3 more hours, then revisit the decision on departure.”

The email is the latest in a chain of emails that reveal Ambassador Stevens‘ location was readily available to anyone who could hack into Hillary Clinton’s unsecured private email server.

In March of 2011, an email stated that, “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage offshore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC (Transitional National Council) interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.”

Then, on April 8, another email reported that the “security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”

On April 22, another email detailing Stevens’ travel plans: “I want to let you know about a temporary rotation in Benghazi. TNC Envoy Chris Stevens has been on the road since March 13, when he began his outreach mission, and has been in Benghazi since April 5.”

And then, on April 24, there was an email which told the exact time Ambassador Stevens would be having a meeting:

“Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

We may never know whether terrorists were able to break into Hillary Clinton’s non-secure personal server, especially given the amount of subterfuge that Clinton has engaged in to ensure her emails stay buried.

To make things worse, Hillary Clinton doesn’t care. She’s willing to put her own electoral chances above the lives of four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador.

And this is the woman that Democrats want to make president. It’s time for America to stand up and say no. Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter if you agree.

SPAM! Hillary did no such thing!

Poor sWill.

Doesn't want to talk about the saga of the green oven mitt ... so he starts a new thread.

Such a little mouse.

Scurrying from hole to hole.

:D

I don't see the problem.

Precedent breaking and just plain rude.

Now you can never credibly claim anything as un-PC on the right's part.

hehe

-

I see you are so proud of your new word "shill" you started a thread with it in the title. We are all very proud of you.

Precedent breaking and just plain rude.

Now you can never credibly claim anything as un-PC on the right's part.

How are you going to prove that statement? I have said before that you are a shill for the Republicans. You came in here to prove it, didn't you?

How are you going to prove that statement?

I can show plenty of evidence of sitting Presidents attending the funerals of a sitting Supreme Court Justice.

You can not show me evidence of a sitting President not attending the funeral of a sitting Supreme Court Justice except for Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim.

That is unprecedented.

As far as "rude" that is my opinion. I can understand how you don't know what that means as liberals have no shame.

I have said before that you are a shill for the Republicans.

I don't give a fu(k what you say. You are a pizz ant punching bag of this site, you have zero credability.

will_1_3.jpg

I can show plenty of evidence of sitting Presidents attending the funerals of a sitting Supreme Court Justice.

You can not show me evidence of a sitting President not attending the funeral of a sitting Supreme Court Justice except for Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim.

That is unprecedented.

As far as "rude" that is my opinion. I can understand how you don't know what that means as liberals have no shame.

I don't give a fu(k what you say. You are a pizz ant punching bag of this site, you have zero credability.

In other words, shill, you can not prove that there is no instance of a President not attending a Supreme Court Justice's funeral in American history.

With all of those Supreme Court Justices in our past, there are probably several times when the President just went to the viewing, and some other member of the Cabinet, or the Vice President, went to the funeral.

probably

Yes, little willie, there are no photographs of presidents not attending Supreme Court Justice's funerals before cameras were invented and used.

Yes, little willie, there are no photographs of presidents not attending Supreme Court Justice's funerals before cameras were invented and used.

The funniest part is that you are trying to shift your burden of proof on to me. As a desperate shill for the Republicans, you made a sweeping claim- that Obama's simple attendance of the viewing and not the funeral, which was attended by the Vice President, was unprecedented.

But when it comes time to prove that, you can't.

I'm like a girl havin' a Spam-gasm...

Spam.

^^ Spam

^^ Spam.

^^ Spam!

^^ SPAM!

^^^ SPAM!

^^^^ SPAM!!!

^^^^^ SPAM!!!!!

SPAM!

^^^^^^ SPAM!!!!!!

Spam