Mr. Shaman

Trumpy The FRAUDSTER!!!

April 5, 2016 - "Its a beauty to behold. 552.gif

Trump sat down with legendary journalist Bob Woodward to cover a variety of topics. Trump, having clearly not prepared whatsoever, flailed spectacularly throughout.

Trumps train finally derailed completely when Woodward asked him what he though the Republican Party stood for given its legacy as the Party of Abraham Lincoln. Trump responded as if he had never heard the name before.

"Well, I think Lincoln succeeded for numerous reasons. He was a man who was of great intelligence, which most presidents would be. But he was a man of great intelligence, but he was also a man that did something that was a very vital thing to do at that time. Ten years before or 20 years before, what he was doing would never have even been thought possible. So he did something that was a very important thing to do, and especially at that time." 323.png

What did Abraham Lincoln do? Don’t ask Trump, he just knows it was something very vital and very important.”

The reaction on Twitter was unforgiving."

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/04/05/verbal-diarrhea-trump-gives-most-astonishingly-dumb-answer-when-asked-who-abraham-lincoln-was/

12821423_10153621617853043_7177394296600

.....While getting SMACKED-AROUND by REPUBLICAN-WOMEN!!!!

April 19, 2016 - "It was the political question of the moment, posed by a donor to eight Republican governors who gathered Sunday afternoon in the sumptuous Palm Beach, Fla., mansion of billionaire David Koch:

What did they make of Donald Trump, and what effect would he have on the party if he were nominated?

New Mexico’s governor, Susana Martinez, chairwoman of the Republican Governors Association, did not mince words: She told the crowd of about 60 wealthy GOP backers that, as a Latina, she was offended by Trump’s language about immigrants. Noting her years working as a prosecutor on the Mexican border and now as a border-state governor, Martinez said Trump’s plan to build a wall and force Mexico to pay for it was unrealistic and irresponsible, according to multiple people in attendance.

The comments were a remarkably strong rebuke of the GOP front-runner by Martinez, who has been publicly circumspect about his candidacy since the GOP contest began. She spoke out after the other female governor in the room, South Carolina’s Nikki Haley, also criticized Trump, expressing concern that his rhetoric would taint the Republican brand. Haley said it was imperative that the GOP be inclusive to people from all backgrounds, according to attendees."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/19/new-mexico-gov-susana-martinez-makes-sharp-critique-of-trump-at-rga-donor-event/

roflmao.gif . rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo . roflmao.gif

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged

Gee!!

What're the chances the Chinese have no idea that Trumpy's a regular bad-ass??!!!

May 2, 2016 - "Doug Oberhelman, chairman and chief executive of Caterpillar, described higher tariffs as very dangerous in February.

“We’re 5 percent of the world population,” said Mr. Oberhelman, who spoke in his capacity as president of the Business Roundtable, a pro-trade lobby. “Ninety-five percent of our potential customers are elsewhere. We’ve got to learn and figure out how to deal with that.”

The damage to international trade agreements could also have deep and enduring consequences.

One of the central benefits of the current system is that it separates trade disputes from other kinds of conflict. The global effort to reduce tariffs after World War II “was dreamed up as a way to prevent world wars,” said Mr. Howse, the N.Y.U. professor. “That should not be forgotten.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html?_r=0

Do we really need another Chickenhawk's WAR??!!!

May 5, 2016 - "Trump has gone further than anyone imagined he could by flouting the conventions of national politics. Often this was by choice. As he turns to Hillary Clinton and the $1 billion campaign she’s expected to run against him in the general election, it will also be by necessity. According to multiple people familiar with Trump’s campaign, he has no plan in place to raise a comparable sum—and doesn’t seem particularly inclined to try, anyway.

The key to Trump’s success so far has been his ability to dominate the news media and shape political coverage without having to rely on paid television ads. “You’re talking about a guy who’s gotten $2 billion in free media,” says Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker, who ran for the Republican nomination in 2012.

But Trump is also going to encounter a scale and intensity of attack from Clinton that he never experienced from his Republican primary opponents. “He’s about to walk into a billion-dollar buzz saw,” says Stuart Stevens, Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign manager.

The central problem with a media-driven Trump campaign fueled by negative attacks is that it will make it much harder—and likely impossible—for him to broaden his appeal. This dilemma is a reminder that whatever genius disrupters may possess, they often fail. Radical though it may be, Trump’s campaign will have to solve this problem or end up going the way of Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks: into oblivion."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/donald-trump-businessweek

May 10, 2016 - "The Apprentice was created by NBC and Mark Burnett Productions in 2004 as a vehicle for Donald Trump . At that stage in his life, Trump was a circus clown on the slide, whose businesses had gone bankrupt four times .

He was a product of a bygone age ; an age of hairspray and Filofaxes and breezeblock-sized mobile phones. The man was a relic, lost at sea in a world he could no longer hope to understand. Just look at all his failed ventures from that decade . Trump Steaks. Trump Vodka. Trump Magazine. Trump: The Game. GoTrump.com. Each and every one of them the dismal, drain-circling spasm of a man desperately trying to stay relevant.

The Apprentice papered over these cracks. It allowed him to appear on TV and wear a suit and jab his finger a lot. The Apprentice turned Donald Trump into a towering figurehead of authority. Even though he was appearing on a reality show – the sort of idiotic, ground-level piecemeal gig that no billionaire in their right mind would ever touch with a bargepole – people started investing in the Trump myth. And now he is the presumptive Republican candidate in a real-life general election. Without The Apprentice, failed boardgame salesman . With The Apprentice, the almost-leader of the free world. I know which role I would prefer him to have."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/the-toxic-political-legacy-of-the-apprentice/

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/05/trump-advisor-ultimate-reality-show

Drake-Bell-Amanda-Bynes-Amanda-Show-Hill

Trumpy The FRAUDSTER!!!

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

gugugugugu-1.jpg

ALL HANDS ON DECK, FOR:

TRUMPY-THE-FRAUD$TER'$

TAP-DANCE REVUE!!!!

May 20, 2016 - "Donald Trump has devoted much of his campaign to railing against a corrupt system where politicians must answer to their donors — and to promising his supporters that he will break that mold.

But, on the issue of outside money and funding in the general election, what Trump says and what his campaign does, isn't quite matching up. As more super PACs continue to emerge in support of his general election bid, both campaign and candidate have offered conflicting viewpoints.

The candidate won't definitively rule out super PAC funding, instead suggesting that he doesn't want it for himself, but for the Republican Party."

crying.gif

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-s-message-super-pacs-takes-general-election-turn-n577781

May 13, 2016 - "There's that guy who'll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid," Cuban said at a conference in Las Vegas on Thursday. "That's Donald Trump right now to a T. But it's all of us who are going to get fucked."

"We go way back, and it's a love-hate relationship," Cuban continued. "Everybody's got that friend that you just shake your head at. He's that guy who'd get drunk and fall over all the time, or just says dumb shit all the time, but he's your friend."

As for Hillary Clinton, Cuban has some thoughts about who she should choose as her running mate: Someone who can go toe-to-toe with Trump – "I would get a vice-presidential candidate who's someone like me who would just throw bombs at Donald. And I would be like, 'Donald, I like you. We're friends, but you're a goddamned airhead.'"

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/mark-cuban-says-donald-trump-is-a-g-ddamn-airhead-20160513

Trump is a protest or even a revenge vote. Rational arguments ain't gonna matter. Trump is the ultimate bully who takes up the cause of the suckered.

Or so they think

May 27, 2016 -"The ads for his university were classic Donald Trump -- Trump stares into the camera and proclaims:

"We're going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific people, terrific brains, successful. We are going to have the best of the best... and these are people that are handpicked by me."

But a CNN investigation finds that Trump and others involved in the school admitted under oath that some promises made to students just didn't happen.

In Trump's own deposition this past December, Trump failed to recognize the name of a single presenter or teacher at his real estate seminars. He also confirmed he had nothing to do with the selection process of instructors who taught at the school's events or mentors for the school's "Gold Elite" programs.

A review of Trump University presenters and so-called real estate experts found many with questionable credentials and inflated resumes. Court documents show background-checks conducted during the hiring process could not determine whether some instructors even graduated high school." 297.png

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/27/news/trump-university/index.html

May 27, 2016 - "Donald Trump is a small man for accepting $150,000 from a federal fund for small businesses hurt by the Sept. 11 attacks and should return the money or donate it to charity, a New York Democratic congressman said.

“In grabbing that money with both fists, you took it out of the pockets of small business owners in New York who were truly hurting,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler wrote in an open letter to the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

Nadler referenced reports earlier this year that the real estate billionaire accepted the money from the World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant program.

The lawmaker’s letter, posted on his campaign website and dated Thursday, represented the latest Democratic attempt to focus attention on Trump’s wealth. They’ve also repeatedly demanded that he release his income tax returns, which he has declined to do until IRS audits are finished.

Spokespeople for Trump’s campaign did not immediately return emailed requests for a response.

According to Nadler’s letter, Trump received the money from the grant program for one of his companies, 40 Wall Street LLC, which owns a Manhattan skyscraper.

Nadler said that Trump told an interviewer that none of his properties were damaged in the attacks on New York.

“Your exploitation of our bravest and most generous citizens shows us all we need to know about what lies within your heart,” wrote Nadler."

DonaldTrumpShrug.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ny-democrat-trump-should-return-money-to-911-recovery-fund/2016/05/27/b24eaabe-2443-11e6-b944-52f7b1793dae_story.html

May 28, 2016 - "A federal judge has ordered the release of internal Trump University documents in an ongoing lawsuit against the company, including playbooks that advised sales personnel how to market high-priced courses on getting rich through real estate. 532.gif

The Friday ruling, in which Judge Gonzalo Curiel cited heightened public interest in presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, was issued in response to a request by The Washington Post. The ruling was a setback for Trump, whose lawyers argued that the documents contained trade secrets.

Curiel’s order came the same day that Trump railed against the judge at a boisterous San Diego rally for his handling of the case, in which students have alleged they were misled and defrauded. The trial is set for November.

Trump, who previously questioned whether Curiel’s Hispanic heritage made him biased due to Trump’s support for building a wall on the Mexican border, said Friday that Curiel “happens to be, we believe, Mexican.” Trump called the judge a “hater of Donald Trump” who had “railroaded” him in the case. 346.gif

“I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself. I think its a disgrace that he is doing this, “ Trump said."

big-tears.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/judge-orders-release-of-internal-trump-university-documents/2016/05/28/2e960e5e-24f9-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html

May 25, 2016 - "Asked about the January fundraiser, and his claim that he’d raised $6 million for veterans, Trump told the Washington Post yesterday, “I didn’t say six.” Reminded that he did, in reality, use the specific $6 million figure – out loud, in public, on video – Trump changed the subject."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/caught-fibbing-trump-scrambles-address-veterans-controversy

June 6, 2016 - "Donald Trump's New York City property tax bill, published June 3, shows he once again received a tax break aimed at middle-class New Yorkers.

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee’s latest property tax bill shows he was awarded a credit under the STAR program, or the New York State School Tax Relief Program. To be eligible for STAR, a married couple must have annual income of $500,000 or less. You wouldn’t think a guy as rich as Trump claims to be would qualify, but he has received the credit for several years and records filed over the weekend with the city’s Department of Finance show he received a $304 STAR tax break for his Trump Tower penthouse.

While the amount of the credit is trivial for a high-roller, the fact that Trump gets it calls into question his claims that he's "really rich" with a fortune worth in excess of $10 billion. Trump's tax bill comes to around $96,611 after receiving a condo abatement worth $20,493.

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said the city made an error in providing the tax credit and a correction "is in process." When Crain’s first reported on the STAR credit in March, a spokeswoman for the mayor’s office agreed an error had been made, though she wouldn’t explain how it happened. On Monday, however, a city spokeswoman told CNN that it was "reviewing Mr. Trump's exemption status," which suggests the city isn't so sure it made a mistake."

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20160606/BLOGS02/160609931

WHAT'S TRUMPY TRYING TO HIDE??!!!!