bludog

Bernie Wins Big In New Hampshire

I am thinking if Bernie wins I will move to the US. I'm kinda sick of BS in Canada. Something ugly that has popped up in Canada, English/French hate. A few weeks ago, I was called an insult I hadn't heard since the 90s. Today I was called something worse.

When I lived in the US before, I enjoyed it.

I stay in Canada for the reasons that... well, Bernie Sanders wants to change.

Funny, a Canadian woman from Ontario once called me a "frog". I assumed it was because she thought I was French, as it's a French racial slur. I didnt really care, because for one I am not French, and it seemed an old-fashioned thing coming from this woman, I could barely take it seriously. I don't resemble a frog. ;) Also this woman loved NYC and considered herself a Canadian New Yorker. Some of her stuckup attitude I attributed to her imaginary New York affiliation.

What about out west away from the east coast? I was really thinking to avoid the east coast period. It's a place with a lot of hate! That's why I chose British Columbia. BC is the most ethnically diverse area of Canada with a lot of Asians and people half Asian. That's why in Canadian TV shows they often have a half-Asian woman who is half Canadian white from like BC.

If you come into the USA you will find all kinds of divisions you didnt know were there. The biggest is North Versus South, but there are smaller ones like Maine versus Massachusettes. I've noted serious animosity between these two states, and Maine seceded from Mass. Used to be one. They call each other names. Mainers call people from Mass "Massholes". They do seem that way in Mass! Well, good luck immigrating into this shithole.

Sanders is probably telling lies BTW. You will find a great disparity between what Dems say and do. If we want Sanders to keep his word we will really have to ride him closely. They lie during Campaigns. It's all populism.

Sanders is probably telling lies BTW. You will find a great disparity between what Dems say and do. If we want Sanders to keep his word we will really have to ride him closely. They lie during Campaigns. It's all populism.

This is inaccurate. The disparity is not restricted to only to one candidate or one party.

A president can urge Congress to present him with legislation that he wants to sign. They can accommodate him or not. But he can't put policy into law himself.

Candidates on either left or right can promise things. Some of them might even be sincere about wanting to implement everything they say. But EVERY president is constrained by Congress. NO president has ever been able to implement ALL his campaign promises. In that sense, every president ended up disappointing elements of his constituency.

In particular I found Obama's numerous promises to do something about NAFTA, which you can watch on youtube, quite endearing. Strangely, he didnt do anything about NAFTA but secretly helped Wall Street bankers to make TPP, known now as NAFTA on steroids.

If he has no power to do something, he should not say he will do it. I am not voting for Sanders just for fun, if he can't back up his words by at least 75% action then what is the point of voting, just for kicks? Peace out.

Probably super-delegates will give it all to Clinton anyway. They have these elections rigged with super-delegates and the electoral college.

If he has no power to do something, he should not say he will do it. I am not voting for Sanders just for fun, if he can't back up his words by at least 75% action then what is the point of voting, just for kicks? Peace out..

The only thing sincere candidates can do is say what they want to accomplish. No candidate can predict which type of Congress he/she will have to work with, or future events. If a candidates were so pessimistic as to think they will have no chance to get support, their campaigns would be gagged.

In particular I found Obama's numerous promises to do something about NAFTA, which you can watch on youtube, quite endearing. Strangely, he didnt do anything about NAFTA but secretly helped Wall Street bankers to make TPP, known now as NAFTA on steroids.

Credible link?

Probably super-delegates will give it all to Clinton anyway. They have these elections rigged with super-delegates and the electoral college.

Super delegates are free to change their minds right up to the Democratic convention. That said, super delegates are an abomination to representative government and should be abolished.

The only thing sincere candidates can do is say what they want to accomplish. No candidate can predict which type of Congress he/she will have to work with, or future events. If a candidates were so pessimistic as to think they will have no chance to get support, their campaigns would be gagged.

Credible link?

Super delegates are free to change their minds right up to the Democratic convention. That said, super delegates are an abomination to representative government and should be abolished.

He thinks of "main street" as he calls it. Yet he makes TPP, which is much worse for mainstreet than NAFTA, which is why they call it NAFTA on steroids. If we need to end super-delegates, then we shouldnt vote. I can see no reason for you to vote in an election which you think super delegates are an abomination. Super-delegates help democrats keep their elitist candidate in power rather than anyone like Sanders who can otherwise woo the voters away.

He thinks of "main street" as he calls it. Yet he makes TPP, which is much worse for mainstreet than NAFTA, which is why they call it NAFTA on steroids.

So what does Obama's position on TPP have to do with Bernie's.... Nothing. And since we, regrettably, don't know what's in the TPP, we can't know yet, if Obama kept his word or not.

If we need to end super-delegates, then we shouldnt vote.

If your solution is to not vote, then you disenfranchise yourself..... In keeping with your alienation from the system. It seems you would always sacrifice the flawed possible for unreachable perfection. And then rage against the machine.

I can see no reason for you to vote in an election which you think super delegates are an abomination. Super-delegates help democrats keep their elitist candidate in power rather than anyone like Sanders who can otherwise woo the voters away

Just the opposite. Disengagement minimizes the possibility of a solution. If you don't approve, the answer is to stay involved. That's how representative government works.

There I have you. You see Obama was against NAFTA but we still have not only it but TPP. Now, unless you are, as Douglas Adams suggests, that some people are like sheep who are amazed by the same color of the grass everyday, a sheep, you will put two and two together, and say to yourself: Just as Obama was against NAFTA, then Bernie is against TPP. I can infer that they are in the same party and therefore possibly both making fabrications prior to getting elected.

Just as Obama was against NAFTA, then Bernie is against TPP. I can infer that they are in the same party and therefore possibly both making fabrications prior to getting elected.

So in your mind they're "possibly" the same person.

Very enlightening. Started out well but got repetitious. Best part was when the bird flew by.

Very enlightening. Started out well but got repetitious. Best part was when the bird flew by.

That's his best one, DJ QBert. He's actually a Filipino man from California. He does a funny southern accent: