Sign in to follow this  
Gator

Jeb Bush will never be president

People can say whatever they want but too many of us still question how his state magically provided the few hundred winning votes for his brother to win the 2000 election.

While I like President Bush I still believe Vice President Al Gore won that election. Millions of us believe it so we'll never allow Jeb anywhere near our Presidency. Ain't gonna happen because no election has been the same since.

People can say whatever they want but too many of us still question how his state magically provided the few hundred winning votes for his brother to win the 2000 election.

While I like President Bush I still believe Vice President Al Gore won that election. Millions of us believe it so we'll never allow Jeb anywhere near our Presidency. Ain't gonna happen because no election has been the same since.

Yeah. That's the only reason, though. If Jeb Bush hadn't cheated and helped his brother win Florida, then I think he'd make a fabulous president. We'd all be as well off as we were under his brother and his dad.

I saw a preview of Jeb's latest TV commercial. He has his brother, George W, stand up and tell us what a great guy he is and what a great president he'll make. Yeah, like W is so popular after all the crap he put us through. What's next ? A video endorsement from Dick Cheney ?

At one time I thought Jeb would make a good prez BUT nor that I'm older and wiser; I know it would be as bad as if BHO got to do another 4 years.

I think the REAL reason that Jeb will never be elected is TWO FOLD...

1) Many Republicans NEVER forgave Bush #1 for squandering Ronald Reagan's Conservative mandate... he was ultimately an "establishment" Republican, and did NOT support Reagan's ideals... GWBush turned out to be much the same... more Socially Conservative, but NOT really a "Conservative" at all... HE won with "establishment" money as well. Republicans are JUST TIRED of the Bushes...

2) This year the CORE Republican party has shown they are TIRED of the "establishment" RINO's running the Republican Party...Republican candidates SAY the right things to get elected, but WHEN elected, support the "establishment" RINO playbook... THIS year, there are probably 70% of Republicans out there that want to END "establishment" control of the party... JEB WAS the "establishment" #1 choice... he will NOT EVEN SMELL the nomination as a result.

Note: 3 recounts of Florida votes have ALL proven that GW Bush won his first election... I don't know HOW MANY MORE times recounting those votes it will take... BUT, that has NOTHING to do with JEB being president... you have to be NOMINATED to be elected, and Jeb will not be nominated as the Republican candidate...

It is strange how none of the Governors are liked.. Kasich could surprise in NH is what I hear.

3 recounts of Florida votes have ALL proven that GW Bush won his first election... I don't know HOW MANY MORE times recounting those votes it will take...

No matter how many recounts or explanations anyone gives a lot of us will never trust that election and still question every one since

Sam you know I'm a big fan of common sense conservatism and GOP but both hurt our Country big time with their insane antics just to get Bush in the White House on that one.

Be that as it may both sides should have backed off and let an independent non political group verify the votes so we all could have lived with it either way. Because that process wasn't allowed to happen voter count integrity has been questioned ever since.

dude

I been saying its gonna be jeb

Doesn't matter what voters want

Im sticking with my prediction

I saw a preview of Jeb's latest TV commercial. He has his brother, George W, stand up and tell us what a great guy he is and what a great president he'll make. Yeah, like W is so popular after all the crap he put us through. What's next ? A video endorsement from Dick Cheney ?

W was the biggest disaster this country has ever known.

wapo_cbpp_debt.jpg?1354501669

It will take a generation for the country to recover from a President responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans, and the worst economic crisis in the history of the country.

W shows just how dangerous the Republican party is, and the kool aid drinking morons that vote for them.

jeb is better than obama but i would never waste a vote for jeb

i disagree

I think he is one level worse he is on hrc level

Jeb Bush will never be president

If you had said that six(6) months ago I might be impressed.

Yeah. That's the only reason, though. If Jeb Bush hadn't cheated and helped his brother win Florida, then I think he'd make a fabulous president. We'd all be as well off as we were under his brother and his dad.

No, thats not the only reason. Jeb

1. "Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. It's an act of love, it's an act of commitment to your family," Bush said. "I honestly think that is a different kind of crime, that there should be a price paid, but it shouldn't rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families," he said. "I think we need to kind of get beyond the harsh political rhetoric to a better place." Bush acknowledged that his comments would be recorded. "So be it,"

2. Jeb Bush used his private e-mail account as Florida governor to discuss security and military issues such as troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants, according to a review of publicly released records.

The e-mails include two series of exchanges involving details of Florida National Guard troop deployments after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the review by The Washington Post found.

3. Repeal EPA restrictions on clean water and clean power.

4. Create a North American energy strategy.

I'm Australian, so a bit far away.

Isn't Jeb Bush's only hope is if he receives endorsements from other candidates as they quit the race.

Jeb! is certainly not going to win based on his poll numbers......

Sinclair