Sign in to follow this  
Gator

Ryan is maturing by being real with GOP, we dems need the same

It was obvious back in 2012 Paul Ryan was new to national politics and equally obvious he's learned a helluva lot more now that he's actually making decisions that affect us all rather than just playing to one base or another. This is why it's so important for politicians to be given time to mature before running for POTUS and all we have to do is look at Obama to prove it to ourselves. Had my own dem party given Barrack the same chance to mature he would have been a much more effective president because he would have had the maturity to be able to work with his critics rather than trying to force change down their throats from the second he took office.

We dems have to accept this simple truth and look beyond our own party who is giving us candidates many of us more mature voters know are wrong for our Country at this time. We can't be guilty of what we say the repub party is when our leadership is doing the very things we all know is wrong but we condone anyway just because they're our party. We can't have it both ways because we see how much we destroy our own message when we're just as guilty of the same offenses we cry foul against GOP and the far right for pulling. Let's be fair and keep it real with ourselves.

Here's Paul Ryan's very timely remarks to ultra conservatives.

http://news.yahoo.com/ryan-calls-unity-less-anger-fractious-gop-154750542--politics.html#comments?bcmt=1454613825206-b50f4381-457b-481c-a987-91e34cc83e45&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

It was obvious back in 2012 Paul Ryan was new to national politics and equally obvious he's learned a helluva lot more......

Yeah....like, jettisoning any-and-ALL references to Ayn Rand.....and, her Master Race reference....to working-people....as "useless parasites"!

http://www.newsweek.com/war-weak-66573

1337256000000.cached_29.jpg

Had my own dem party given Barrack the same chance to mature he would have been a much more effective president because he would have had the maturity to be able to work with his critics rather than trying to force change down their throats from the second he took office.

History has a way of distorting reality.

Obama reaches out to Republicans

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/24/world/americas/24iht-obama.4.18116853.html?_r=0

5 Ways Obama Tries to Work With Republicans and is Rejected

http://mic.com/articles/22662/5-ways-obama-tries-to-work-with-republicans-and-is-rejected#.gYhAWncuy

It was obvious back in 2012 Paul Ryan was new to national politics and equally obvious he's learned a helluva lot more now that he's actually making decisions that affect us all rather than just playing to one base or another.

Ryan is a clown. I see that the talking point to try to resurrect him is to claim he has "matured". Good luck with that one.

This is why it's so important for politicians to be given time to mature before running for POTUS and all we have to do is look at Obama to prove it to ourselves. Had my own dem party given Barrack the same chance to mature he would have been a much more effective president because he would have had the maturity to be able to work with his critics rather than trying to force change down their throats from the second he took office.

Obama has been the most astonishingly effective President in history. His list of accomplishments is spectacular, especially given the cons' openly stated intention and actions in obstructing every single thing he tried to do as a political weapon, and doing everything they could to destroy America in order to blame him. Imagine where we would be if the cons hadn't been such vile traitors and criminals.

We dems have to accept this simple truth and look beyond our own party who is giving us candidates many of us more mature voters know are wrong for our Country at this time.

Obama is going down in history as one of the greats. Can't lie that away.

We can't be guilty of what we say the repub party is when our leadership is doing the very things we all know is wrong but we condone anyway just because they're our party.

We do nothing of the kind. and neither is our "leadership". You are speaking of the republican culture of corruption and their mindless stooge con base here.

We can't have it both ways because we see how much we destroy our own message when we're just as guilty of the same offenses we cry foul against GOP and the far right for pulling.

There is absolutely no comparison of democratics with the horrifyingly corrupt, lying, slandering, thieving, TREASONOUS con leadership, or the blindly subservient stoogie hoard who would happily walk over burning bodies to service them. None. Your turnspeak is failing you here.

Let's be fair and keep it real with ourselves.

We are. Cons are the ones who live on lies.

We all need to be real with ourselves

You're suggesting "conservatives" should question any-and-ALL "absolutes" they've been told THEY WILL OBSERVE??!!!

Yeah.....I don't see that happening.

Ryan is a clown. I see that the talking point to try to resurrect him is to claim he has "matured". Good luck with that one.

This is why it's so important for politicians to be given time to mature before running for POTUS and all we have to do is look at Obama to prove it to ourselves. Had my own dem party given Barrack the same chance to mature he would have been a much more effective president because he would have had the maturity to be able to work with his critics rather than trying to force change down their throats from the second he took office.

Obama has been the most astonishingly effective President in history. His list of accomplishments is spectacular, especially given the cons' openly stated intention and actions in obstructing every single thing he tried to do as a political weapon, and doing everything they could to destroy America in order to blame him. Imagine where we would be if the cons hadn't been such vile traitors and criminals.

We dems have to accept this simple truth and look beyond our own party who is giving us candidates many of us more mature voters know are wrong for our Country at this time.

Obama is going down in history as one of the greats. Can't lie that away.

We can't be guilty of what we say the repub party is when our leadership is doing the very things we all know is wrong but we condone anyway just because they're our party.

We do nothing of the kind. and neither is our "leadership". You are speaking of the republican culture of corruption and their mindless stooge con base here.

We can't have it both ways because we see how much we destroy our own message when we're just as guilty of the same offenses we cry foul against GOP and the far right for pulling.

There is absolutely no comparison of democratics with the horrifyingly corrupt, lying, slandering, thieving, TREASONOUS con leadership, or the blindly subservient stoogie hoard who would happily walk over burning bodies to service them. None. Your turnspeak is failing you here.

Let's be fair and keep it real with ourselves.

We are. Cons are the ones who live on lies.

DNC pulled Grimes' funding two weeks before the election when she was giving McConnell a real race to unseat him. Even though they claimed they didn't see her winning their actions are very highly suspect given Mitch is one of the good old boys along with our own on capital hill. Our side is just as guilty as their's no matter how any of us try to explain it.

We agree that even though Obama has been one of the most unpopular Presidents he will down as one of the greats even though he hasn't been. I will give him due credit for growing into his office and becoming a much better Wartime President than I thought he would. Great job on that one because he's used economics instead of bullets which saves Servicemember's lives so I'm with him on this.

However at the same time, Pelosi and her dems are mad at Obama for endorsing a $1.1 trillion spending bill that she says includes unnecessary eliminations of financial regulations and campaign finance rules. Turn out while they were mustering support to get rid of the eliminations Obama was on the phone trying to kill their efforts on behalf of good old JP Morgan, the fine folks who brought us the 2009 crash.

We're as dirty as they are.

DNC pulled Grimes' funding two weeks before the election when she was giving McConnell a real race to unseat him. Even though they claimed they didn't see her winning their actions are very highly suspect given Mitch is one of the good old boys along with our own on capital hill. Our side is just as guilty as their's no matter how any of us try to explain it.

Ah, yes. The predictable con response when they are on their back foot - start trying to claim equivalence.

However, that is complete bullshit. Cons rig elections, engage in outrageous election fraud, rig voting machines, do everything possible to deny the right to vote to millions of American citizens, tell lies to start illegal wars for profit, send tens of thousands of our young people to die or be maimed for life for money based on lies. Cons openly stated that they intended to cripple the government and make sure nothing got done, to PREVENT things that would help the people and the country, all to try to wreck the country and blame Obama. They SHUT DOWN the government because they weren't getting what they wanted.

And every single time a Republican lies or cheats their way into office - President, governor, whatever, the result is always the same - financial ruin. They rape the budget of every dime, slash every program, refuse people healthcare, give people and children poisoned water, claiming "austerity", then promptly give enormous financial gifts to all their friends.

Everyone knows it now. The relentless echo chamber of lies worked for a while, but it is becoming less and less effective. The younger generation grew up with these thieves, traitors and dirtbags and their relentless lies and propaganda, and they know them for what they are. Con men after people's money. That's all.

We agree that even though Obama has been one of the most unpopular Presidents

He hasn't. The frothing, mindless hatred of the minority of hateful con rednecks is irrelevant.

he will down as one of the greats even though he hasn't been.

Of course he has. You cons can't lie that away.

I will give him due credit for growing into his office and becoming a much better Wartime President than I thought he would. Great job on that one because he's used economics instead of bullets which saves Servicemember's lives so I'm with him on this.

Good for you. Maybe there's hope for you to completely escape con brainwashing and lies.

Not even close. Cons are conmen, liars, traitors and thieves, out for one thing only - to rape everyone of every dime they can to put in their own pockets.

We all need to be real with ourselves

.....And, no one's demonstrated that, better.....and, whined & cried about getting busted, for it.....than the anti-Obama cretins.....

teapartyracism.jpg

History has a way of distorting reality.

Obama reaches out to Republicans

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/24/world/americas/24iht-obama.4.18116853.html?_r=0

5 Ways Obama Tries to Work With Republicans and is Rejected

http://mic.com/articles/22662/5-ways-obama-tries-to-work-with-republicans-and-is-rejected#.gYhAWncuy

Ah, yes....that good ol' generic-response....from "conservatives".....every time they get busted....more-often-than-not, for their blatant-racism.....

"BOTH SIDES DO IT!!!"

wanking.gif

http://propagandaprofessor.net/2015/06/08/more-on-false-equivalence-both-sides-do-it/

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/24/why_conservatives_prefer_propaganda_to_reality_partner/

Ah, yes. The predictable con response when they are on their back foot - start trying to claim equivalence.

.....In their artful lil' way....

its-not-fair.jpg