Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Let this be a lesson to you Rebels.

Oh, I must have forgotten that making threats revokes your right to a trial.

He was an armed criminal, with a warrant out for his arrest, who had threatened to shoot police officers if they tried to take him in, who ran from a roadside stop, tried to evade a roadblock, exited his vehicle and moved toward the cops repeatedly reaching for his side where he had a loaded 9 mm. Suck his dead dick all you like.

And that you were born yesterday.

Want a hankie?

Also, if you want to let people know you're an idiot in the future, you can just out and say it.

Jesus, what a whiny little bitch you are.

He was an armed criminal, with a warrant out for his arrest, who had threatened to shoot police officers if they tried to take him in, who ran from a roadside stop, tried to evade a roadblock, exited his vehicle and moved toward the cops repeatedly reaching for his side where he had a 45.

He was killed by the FBI without a trial.

And you're okay with that.

Jesus, what a whiny little bitch you are.

Good one.

He threatened the lives of police officers, tried to evade the cops, got out of his car, advanced on them and went for his gun. Suck his dick all you like.

I'm certainly OK with police defending their lives against an armed criminal who has threatened to shoot them and is about to act on those threats. I know you would rather see them shot dead, but that's because party loyalty is far more important to you than patriotism or respect for the laws of this country.

He threatened the lives of police officers, tried to evade the cops, got out of his car, advanced on them and went for his gun.

So instead of subduing him with non-lethal methods, they killed him. Without a trial.

I'm certainly OK

Well, at least we know where your loyalties lie.

So instead of subduing him with non-lethal methods, they killed him.

When you are possibly facing 8 or 10 armed individuals who have announced their intentions to use deadly force, "non-lethal" would be foolish in the extreme.

Without a trial.

A trial comes after the arrest - not before, you clown. Are you REALLY this stupid? If you try to kill police instead of surrendering, you've chosen not to have a trial.

I'm certainly OK with police defending their lives against an armed criminal who has threatened to shoot them and is about to act on those threats. I know you would rather see them shot dead, but that's because party loyalty is far more important to you than patriotism or respect for the laws of this country.

Well, at least we know where your loyalties lie.

Absolutely - with police officers and their families, with America and with the rule of law. Yours lie with your masters in the con party, America be damned.

When you are possibly facing 8 or 10 armed individuals who have announced their intentions to use deadly force, "non-lethal" would be foolish in the extreme.

I didn't realize this one person was now 8 or 10. How does that work?

A trial comes after the arrest - not before, you clown.

Yeah, there's a reason for that.

So shit like this doesn't happen, idiot.

Are you REALLY this stupid? If you try to kill police instead of surrendering, you've chosen not to have a trial.

[citation needed]

Absolutely - with police officers and their families

I'm sure they appreciate your unconditional fealty, but I'm not so sure it'll help whenever they're ordered to turn their guns on you.

Note that this was nothing at all like Waco. One guy got himself shot by refusing to obey a cop.

He was not shot because he was White.

He was not shot because he hated the government.

He was shot for reaching for his gun when told to put his hands up by the cops.

^^THIS^^

ok who has a link to that?

I would like to see it

I didn't realize this one person was now 8 or 10. How does that work?

It was never "one person", it was two cars full of people. Seriously, if you are this stupid and ignorant, you really shouldn't waste anyone's time with your nonsense until you have educated yourself on the facts.

Isabel, A trial comes after the arrest - not before, you clown.

PP: Yeah, there's a reason for that.

One you clearly can't comprehend, as your hilarious bleating that they should have had the trail before they arrested him demonstrates.

So shit like this doesn't happen, idiot.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. Like you!

Isabel: Are you REALLY this stupid? If you try to kill police instead of surrendering, you've chosen not to have a trial.

PP: [citation needed]

(No, it isn't.)

I'm sure they appreciate your unconditional fealty,

"Unconditional"? Oh, right - just more of your pathetic stoogie lying and bullshit..

but I'm not so sure it'll help whenever they're ordered to turn their guns on you.

LOLOL. What a fucking clown you are.

Good one.

Hard to try a dead man, and yes, I AM ok with it

Using threat of violence this guy commandeers a federal facility, tells the media he won't be taken alive, drives off from a traffic stop, tries to drive around a road block, and tries to draw on armed men pointing guns at him.

Of course he is dead

What amuses me about this whole deal is how ALL YOU LOSERS who glorified him are now calling him a liar by claiming he was unarmed and surrendering

HE kept his word better than any of you all

He said he wouldn't be taken and he wasn't, and everyone who says he was unarmed and surrendering is blatantly disrespecting his memory.

Stop saying he was murdered and surrendering and unarmed and say he was a man who willingly died for his cause, fighting to the very end.

Stop acting like he was a fucking victim

Using threat of violence this guy commandeers a federal facility, tells the media he won't be taken alive, drives off from a traffic stop, tries to drive around a road block, and tries to draw on armed men pointing guns at him.

Of course he is dead

Right, hence my first post:

did anybody seriously expect a different outcome?

Stop acting like he was a fucking victim

He was murdered unjustifiably by a corrupt government. That makes him another victim, your righteous blathering notwithstanding.

The most relevant part is from 9:22-9:37.

Clearly he's posing a threat to the guy behind him.

Is that the guy he nearly hit when he took to the snowbank?

Regardless, cops watch each others backs, and having people in the trees is SOP as anybody ought to know

According to the girl who was in the truck with him, he got out saying things like "Shoot me! Shoot me! You're gonna have to kill me! Just shoot me!" We can see from the video that as long as he had his hand clear of his body nothing happened to him. It was only after at least six seconds with his hands down and at least twice reaching into his jacket that they shot him.

And don't give me that about he was reaching to his left side and was right handed because he carried a gun in a shoulder holster under his left arm.

He was gonna make them kill him and they did.

Good one.

He wasn't killed by the FBI dipshit. He was killed by the state police.

This has already been confirmed, and reported, and even verified by other armed protesters that were arrested at the scene.

Complete with aerial video footage.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFidaenNDKAhWB6iYKHf6JCkIQqQIIHjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2016%2F01%2F28%2Ffbi-releases-video-shooting-death-oregon-protester%2F79490322%2F&usg=AFQjCNHCfevqXgV8V0Z39STVRj5bMzIF8Q&sig2=xP5Ev-VeMw_fBS4FgojhcA

Now go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from under to keep from further embarrassing yourself as the know nothing idiot that you are.

no the bundys said they wanted to go down in a hail of gun fire. They got their wish. They were prepared to have a gun fight. They got it

not a shootout

A hit

Ndaa shit

He wasn't killed by the FBI dipshit. He was killed by the state police.

This has already been confirmed, and reported, and even verified by other armed protesters that were arrested at the scene.

Complete with aerial video footage.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFidaenNDKAhWB6iYKHf6JCkIQqQIIHjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2016%2F01%2F28%2Ffbi-releases-video-shooting-death-oregon-protester%2F79490322%2F&usg=AFQjCNHCfevqXgV8V0Z39STVRj5bMzIF8Q&sig2=xP5Ev-VeMw_fBS4FgojhcA

Now go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from under to keep from further embarrassing yourself as the know nothing idiot that you are.

media is lying

Remember 3 shots fired?

Then it was a shootout

Lies

These guys were infiltrated

Set up and killed

Ndaa style

The system could not allow another bundy moment

Watch who is arrested and released

Thats your fed

They did this to the hitari (spelling) militia

lol

Scared loyalist

You are an idiot if You think less than half the military will defect in real civil war

What? Cuz some death squad killed a guy You think that somehow proves your point?

Fact is if shit hits the fan the government is fucked

Imagine 3 or 4 million at first revolting

Soon after that add a zero to those numbers lol

All that is needed is 3% of only gun owner to ruin this gov

Imagine 3% of the whole country

Whats really sad is that unfortunately it will also be open season on loyalists

Ugly side of civil war

I feel bad for ppl like you

You dont even know what will happen

And no civil war will start over land policies...too few are affected by it.

Its all gonna come out

Right now it looks like murder

Media caught lying already

All you people calling these guys terrorists i hope you are happy

All you ppl who support or dont care about the ndaa, hope you are happy

And no civil war will start over land policies...too few are affected by it.

i agree

Its all gonna come out

Right now it looks like murder

Media caught lying already

All you people calling these guys terrorists i hope you are happy

All you ppl who support or dont care about the ndaa, hope you are happy

i agree

I have to say that I'm actually impressed by your complete and total devotion to lying about this.

Not even a video of the whole thing is stopping your flood of propaganda.