Gator Was Correct

No. The difference is.....I'm a MORE-AGGRESSIVE LIBERAL.....than you late-comers, who've just recently jumped on OUR bandwagon!!!!!

280949_web_topeka_photographers_058_ridd

This was HRC's response to the families who lost loved ones in Benghazi when she met with them because she's the

MORE-AGGRESSIVE LIBERAL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have brought up the main difference before. Liberals are more humanitarian catering to the needs of Americans most in need. Conservatives chose to direct spending at the top 10%, corporations and foreigners. Liberals are more inclusive on religious rights for all, while conservatives are for Christianity and a nation based on that belief. Liberals supports women's rights while conservatives oppose the idea. Liberals support labor and the working man while conservatives cater to the corporate side and management. Liberals support the freedom to human equality, such as same-sex marriage, birth control and abortion, wages, medical care, while conservatives want corporations to have the freedom to pollute unregulated for profit, prayer in schools & Christ plastered in government places while disallowing other faiths equality.

Those are a few differences.

HMMM, HILLARY IS SO CLEAN YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO LIE YOUR ASS OFF IN PUBLIC PLACES. I get to play the Hillary card on you.

WDDIM_zpswjyicctd.jpg

Shintao, be honest

You know the dem party hates the people

Everything you said can not be proven by thier actions

Cmon man you should know better than to come at me like that

Ill let you rethink that post before i go in on your party big time

Where you at shaman?

Teach me something

What happened?

.....And, whup Teabagger-ass.

bravo.gif

Heh, let me know when that happens? LOL

Shintao, be honest

You know the dem party hates the people

Everything you said can not be proven by thier actions

Cmon man you should know better than to come at me like that

Ill let you rethink that post before i go in on your party big time

Where you at shaman?

Teach me something

What happened?

Mr Shaman does not have the ability to carry out a conversation. He simply isn't smart enough so he posts random pictures and random links to articles that haven't any bearing on the topic, then pretends he had some sort of victory. LOL! It's amusing that someone with so little things so much of him self.

Heh, let me know when that happens? LOL

Mr Shaman does not have the ability to carry out a conversation. He simply isn't smart enough so he posts random pictures and random links to articles that haven't any bearing on the topic, then pretends he had some sort of victory. LOL! It's amusing that someone with so little things so much of him self.

yea its odd

But hey, whatever lol its all good i guess

Hey.....you know what They Say.....

It's not hard to shine, when you're surrounded by ("conservative") idiots!

bravo.gif

Hey.....you know what They Say.....

It's not hard to shine, when you're surrounded by ("conservative") idiots!

bravo.gif

still waiting for you to answer my questions shaman

Typical fake lib

True coward, true ignorant mental midget

I knew you were too bitch made to debate me

still waiting for you to answer my questions shaman

Typical fake lib

True coward, true ignorant mental midget

I knew you were too bitch made to debate me

He will not answer you. He doesn't have the intellectual ability to do that. He can only troll. Don't get me wrong, I love trolling too but just don't expect a real answer from him.

He will not answer you. He doesn't have the intellectual ability to do that. He can only troll. Don't get me wrong, I love trolling too but just don't expect a real answer from him.

yea you right but i like to call trolls out and show thier ignorance every now and then

• 3 weeks later...

http://shinesquad.org/

Don't get me wrong, I love trolling too.....

Yeah.....whatta shocker...... wanking.gif

http://aattp.org/right-wing-trolls-are-psychopaths-studies-show/

yea you right but i like to call trolls out and show thier ignorance every now and then

Yeah.....I know the feeling.

That's.....t-h-e-i-r.

smackhead.gif

Sure hope I'm totally wrong but it keeps coming up with big money back dooring us with her

Sure would be nice to pick who we want rather than being force fed their choices like hillary and jeb

But how about you tell me the difference on real issues?

Dont duck and dodge

Tell me

Teach me something smart guy

Bernie has no position on guns, Hillary disagrees with absolute right to gun ownership.

Bernie opposes foreign interventions, Hillary is ok with foreign involvement.

Sanders has labeled himself a "strong supporter of immigration reform," but has voted against such efforts when the details haven't been to his liking. He is in favor of creating a pathway to citizenship for the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the United States and has advocated in favor of programs like the DREAM Act.

Clinton has been a supporter of comprehensive immigration reform and has advocated for a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants that includes paying a fine, filling in back taxes, and learning English.

"I had Vince Foster killed."

"I had JFK Jr. killed."

"I had Ron Brown killed."

"I had OKC bombed."

The list goes on but it won't matter to her minion.

Flying monkeys.

lipstickpig.jpg

KJ

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: now thats some goofy ass shit

thanks, I needed a good laugh :lol:

The only thing that bitch clinton needs is the back of a hand across her face, like a real swing, raising the fist of your right hand above your left shoulder, swinging hard until the back of you hand swipes across the Clinton jowl with a lot pop like a shot, her hair tussled in the wind of the momentum of her head swinging in the opposite direction: one baby-boomer down, 83 million to go.

oooooo ... tuff guy hitting a woman

Smacking a woman is the way to offend both liberals and conservatives. The conservatives will feel their old fashioned chivalry insulted, and the liberal is of course offended by phony feminism that is only a cover for wallstreet. Wallstreet bankers hiding behind some woman's skirts.

My ultimate thrill in life is to offend mainstream political parties in america: hit a woman! Everyone is so filled with funtime partytime feelings, and we are all supposed to gaily trip behind them throwing daisies while they sign us up for more military strikes and trade agreements.

Sure would be nice to pick who we want rather than being force fed their choices like hillary and jeb

Anybody who's in-need of debates (to help them decide), has no business voting.

If they'd been paying-attention to D.C., all-year-long, they'd know the difference between a Bush & a Clinton.

http://www.bushtoll.com/2009/01/13/the-bush-recessions/

http://archive.is/sx9KC

The only thing that bitch clinton needs is the back of a hand across her face, like a real swing, raising the fist of your right hand above your left shoulder, swinging hard until the back of you hand swipes across the Clinton jowl with a lot pop like a shot, her hair tussled in the wind of the momentum of her head swinging in the opposite direction: one baby-boomer down, 83 million to go.

oooooo ... tuff guy hitting a woman

It's gotta be pretty-tough for some gay Mexican-dude to show how "macho" he is.

Taking-on a woman would probably be the most-convenient route.

Haha, the old timey Hippies are just like their parents: they worship wallstreet money and treat latin america like their backyard with NAFTA and TPP. They all deserve a smack in the mouth for their hypocrisy. Then they make war to stop commies in Afghanistan, Cuba embargo under Kennedy, bomb the hell out of Serbs with Depleted Uranium: it's so funny I am laughing that hippies are just like their conservative parents! Then Hilary Clinton voted for the War in Iraq! They are all liars. Fuck Americans!