Siamese twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.

The one on the right says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson drafts, please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. "Been on holiday yet, lads?"

"Off to England next month," says Jim. "We go to England every year, rent a car and drive for miles. Don't we, John?" John agrees.

"Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture..."

"Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John. "Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude."

"So why keep going back there?" asks the bartender.

John says, "It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

"It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

Except for Australia, NZ, India, Pakistan, South Africa and all the rest of the former British colonies in Africa, Jamaica and all the English speaking Caribbean Islands.

Except for Australia, NZ, India, Pakistan, South Africa and all the rest of the former British colonies in Africa, Jamaica and all the English speaking Caribbean Islands.

damn you are a killjoy

Hey, but where can I rent a car in Bangkok? Frankly speaking I have to visit Bangkok and I need a car or someone to deliver me to the needed place.

1 minute ago, brainstorm21 said:

Hey, but where can I rent a car in Bangkok? Frankly speaking I have to visit Bangkok and I need a car or someone to deliver me to the needed place.

I suggest googling "where can I rent a car in Bangkok"?  Ir consult the Lonely Planet Forums.

I would recommend against driving in Bangkok. You will drive on what is to you the wrong side of the world with  the heaviest traffic anywhere. Take a tok-tok, it could save your life.

16 minutes ago, brainstorm21 said:

Hey. Personally, I have often been to Bangkok, and I'll tell you honestly, I liked the company's services of transportation company thailandtour365.com, because they can deliver you to any place at affordable prices. This is not an ordinary taxi, but a service that takes care of customers. For example, the first time I had to visit Bangkok, I did not even know anything about this city, but the company in which I work ordered the services of those guys, and at the airport I was met by a limousine driver who took me to the right places and talked about Bangkok. It was very exciting and now I often use the services of this city transfer company

Consider this before driving in Bangkog or anywhere in Thailand.

You must drive on the left.

The signs (where there are signs) are written in Thai, which you surely cannot read.

The traffic is dense and the cities are not laid out in any grid plan.

On 1/1/2016 at 2:09 PM, jimsouth said:

Siamese twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.

The one on the right says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson drafts, please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. "Been on holiday yet, lads?"

"Off to England next month," says Jim. "We go to England every year, rent a car and drive for miles. Don't we, John?" John agrees.

"Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country... the history, the beer, the culture..."

"Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John. "Hamburgers and Molson's beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant and rude."

"So why keep going back there?" asks the bartender.

John says, "It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

Good one!

On 1/1/2016 at 12:15 PM, XavierOnassis said:

The definition of Anal Retentive.

Ha!