Sign in to follow this  
jimsouth

New California law allows police to seize guns without notice

Yea taking away guns from people who might go out and kill innocent people before they do so, sounds fuckin good to me.

And if the possibility exists, a totally innocent person is greased in the process, then I guess that's an acceptable risk, correct?

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law

Except in this type of situation. Therefore, a judge could technically issue the order without ever hearing from the person in question.

he right these days is on superstupid mode

So you are OK with this, right. If the possibility exists, a totally innocent person is greased in the process, then I guess that's an acceptable risk, correct? Try an up front answer occasionally.

Jesus - Mary - & Joseph evince, your mind does wander. So an up front answer occasionally,

New California law allows police to seize guns without notice

One of the most controversial new laws of 2016 will go into effect Friday in California, where the state will allow judges to seize guns from even law-abiding citizens if they are judged to be a risk to themselves or other people.

Under the new law, which goes into effect Jan. 1, a restraining order could be issued without prior knowledge of the person, KPCC reported. Therefore, a judge could technically issue the order without ever hearing from the person in question.

Meanwhile, California, the most populous state, also will introduce a new ban on firearms in and around schools. Under the new law, the prohibition will apply even to most people who are allowed to carry concealed weapons generally.

How this will make any impact on some lunatic who has an illegal firearm & who could care less about how many laws are on the books - is beyond me.

Oh, great extra guns, in the hands of extra people, firing in different directions, in and around schools, without the sort of training required for a shooter situation in and around schools.

If the cops can save lives by kicking down a door with whatever boot they have on, and taking away his gun before he kills or wounds someone, that will always be a PLUS in my book.

Now you liberals want cops kicking down more doors. Did you even think this through before pressing the post button? Sounds real un-American to me.

Thanks for reminding me to make this Franklin quote my sig.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security" Ben Franklin

he right these days is on superstupid mode

What? Anyone see the irony in "her" post?

Oh, great extra guns, in the hands of extra people, firing in different directions, in and around schools, without the sort of training required for a shooter situation in and around schools.

What in the name of God has your reply to do with -

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law

Now you liberals want cops kicking down more doors. Did you even think this through before pressing the post button? Sounds real un-American to me.

Thanks for reminding me to make this Franklin quote my sig.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security" Ben Franklin

What? Anyone see the irony in "her" post?

cops kicking down doors of people who might cause harm to innocent people is OK in my book. More nutjobs and criminals need their fuckin doors kicked down, what is it you fuckin Cons are so afraid of.

Seems to me, many liberals believe only certain people have the right to be heard.

cops kicking down doors of people who might cause harm to innocent people is OK in my book. More nutjobs and criminals need their fuckin doors kicked down, what is it you fuckin Cons are so afraid of.

And if it happens to be the wrong door, you Ok with that?

Man Killed By Police In Raid On Wrong House - Freedom Outpost

Well, as long as most raids are productive, I guess this is OK.

Well said my little Stalinist. LOL

You okay with them starting with you? Some of the shit you say makes me wonder if you are unstable.

I guess we will never know why the NRA & GOP did nothing about this. NRA members are suckers to pay high dues for their lil cap, and then get no support on major gun issues, Tsk!

Slowly but surely the agenda continues

Its not going to stop

Yea taking away guns from people who might go out and kill innocent people before they do so, sounds fuckin good to me.

guilty before proven innocent right?

Right wingers are dangerous too right?

I see that all over this message board

I see people saying lefties are dangerous too

We should come get thier guns too right?

It has to do with balance..

I'm sure that the kids and employees at those schools have some sort of right to not be shot by "friendly fire" from hero wannabes. It is after all "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness". That requires delicate balance, not your one sided interpretation.

It has to do with balance..

I'm sure that the kids and employees at those schools have some sort of right to not be shot by "friendly fire" from hero wannabes. It is after all "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness". That requires delicate balance, not your one sided interpretation.

What balance? Schools are gun free zones. For the record, how many school killings are you aware of that resulted from friendly fire. Gotta be a number.

History of School Shootings in the United States | K12 ...

Seems to me, many liberals believe only certain people have the right to be heard.

And if it happens to be the wrong door, you Ok with that?Man Killed By Police In Raid On Wrong House - Freedom Outpost

what is it with you guys and the "what ifs"? What the hell are you so afraid of. You can get into your car and drive to the bagel store and get killed by a cement truck, you could go to sleep and not wake up. Sorting out wackaloons and keeping Firearms out of their hands temporarily or even permanently is not a bad thing.

we will take you crazy fucks guns

Move out of his country if you don't like it

second-amendment1_t670.jpg

fuckin' Communist [African-American slur]s.

Sorting out wackaloons and keeping Firearms out of their hands temporarily or even permanently is not a bad thing.

And when someone points you out as a "wackaloon" and you get no say or a chance to defend yourself, what will you do then?

And when someone points you out as a "wackaloon" and you get no say or a chance to defend yourself, what will you do then?

I would surely hope so!

What about inalienable rights like the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ???

what is it with you guys and the "what ifs"? What the hell are you so afraid of. You can get into your car and drive to the bagel store and get killed by a cement truck, you could go to sleep and not wake up. Sorting out wackaloons and keeping Firearms out of their hands temporarily or even permanently is not a bad thing.

And "what if" it happens to be the wrong door, you Ok with that?Man Killed By Police In Raid On Wrong House - Freedom Outpost

I suppose it's OK as long as it doesn't happen to be your door.

What about inalienable rights like the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ???

I'm happy I have the right to defend myself against troglodytes. Meaning, I have the right to live; and being alive also makes me happy.

good

You're a fan of government sanctioned thugs kicking in doors of law abiding citizens that have committed no crime and forcibly taking their private property?

You'd have fit in well with Nazi Germany.