fishhead

This gunfight happened a few years ago up the road from me.

I've been to Ski Apache a couple times. Taos is better though.

No doubt. Some of the lesser-known hills here are very nice also. Some seem almost private.

No doubt. Some of the lesser-known hills here are very nice also. Some seem almost private.

I guess I like the ski towns. Night life abounds when the lifts close.

I guess I like the ski towns. Night life abounds when the lifts close.

Taos kicks ass. Extremely bueno comida. I hike down into that canyon (rio grande gorge) and fish in the summer. Veil was cool in the late 70's. Lots of 'snow'. too many humans for me now.

Taos kicks ass. Extremely bueno comida. I hike down into that canyon (rio grande gorge) and fish in the summer. Veil was cool in the late 70's. Lots of 'snow'. too many humans for me now.

i eat junk food when skiing anyhoo....if we're not talking about NM then kirkwood will always be my favorite.

Ah you lads need to experience some north Atlantic shark fishin. It's cod fishing time now out to Goerge's Bank in the deep icy Atlantic.

You're still in NM? I'll be skiing Taos in two weeks. I always leave though. Such a shitty state, only low income nobodies would reside.

Humm...