White House petition to reschedule marijuana, please sign.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/reschedule-marijuana-fda-recommendation-dea

Reschedule marijuana per the FDA recommendation to the DEA.

Top federal health officials recently told the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) whether marijuana should be reclassified under federal law, but it is not yet known what that recommendation entails. Make public this recommendation and act on it.

• Upvote 1

Signed and shared

You are not supposed to drive while high or drunk.

And there is no test which can conclusively determined if you are stoned or not when you are driving.. all they can prove is you are a user

That is the only stumbling block for legalization.

And personally.. getting high really does not impair my driving.. drinking does

Signed and shared

And there is no test which can conclusively determined if you are stoned or not when you are driving.. all they can prove is you are a user

That is the only stumbling block for legalization.

And personally.. getting high really does not impair my driving.. drinking does

I remember that on "Dragnet", Sgt, Joe Friday would look at the eyeballs of the perps who he suspected of smoking reefer and he knew immediately. One of them was angry with "that Dirty Ernie" who failed to meet him in Pismo Beach.

It seems to be a problem for K of C.

Pot is no good ask the family of the girl I hit while driving

So you didn't learn how to drive on pot.. hopefully you don't drive on x

kootc.. shit does happen,, you can blame it on pot if you want.. if you had smoked a little more you may have never been driving

wow I thought this was a no brainer and I am one of six who voted for it

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/reschedule-marijuana-fda-recommendation-dea

• 2 months later...

BS-detector.gif

Pot is no good ask the family of the girl I hit while driving

wanking.gif

Yeah....sure....all-of-a-sudden, you're old-enough to drive.

March 18, 2016 - "Cannabis-influenced driving performance is significantly different than alcohol-induced driving behavior, according to driving simulator data published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology.

Investigators with the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the University of Iowa evaluated simulated driving performance in subjects following their consumption of vaporized cannabis, alcohol, or placebo.

Researchers reported that cannabis administration was associated with compensatory driving behavior, such as decreased mean speed and increased mean following distance, whereas alcohol administration was associated with faster driving. Investigators also reported that cannabis dosing in combination with low quantities of alcohol "mitigated drivers' tendency to drive faster with alcohol" - a finding that contrasts with prior data acknowledging that the two substances combined typically possess an additive adverse effect on psychomotor performance."

http://norml.org/news/2016/03/18/study-cannabis-influence-on-driving-performance-differs-from-that-of-alcohol

Down-the-drain3_zps712e1c71_medium.gif

Another Absolute....down-the-drain...