Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

If trump is rep nominee will hillary even debate him?

Blah blah blah......

The con dominated SC STOPPED the counting of the votes to DECLARE Bush "President".

And then he raped, robber, pillaged, and very nearly destroyed America.

And you suck his dick to defend him.

your side wanted to use varying, arbitrary standards for counting votes because they knew they lost. that's why Souter and Scalia concurred sweetie.

I remember similar predictions, Bush v Gore. Didn't exactly go as my liberal friends thought it might. So, we'll see.

Hillary should have learned from Gore that being an arrogant, combative douche who feels entitled to an electoral victory isn't conductive to winning. Obama concentrated on getting people to like him in 2008.

You have a lotta class Isabel

Great, yet another lying, slandering, corrupt and traitorous con stooge getting the vapors about other people's HORRIFYING LACK OF DECORUM!!!!!

LOL.

Obama won because his time had come. He was simply seen as a better choice because he was against Juniorbush's useless war.

Trump says all sorts of dumb crap. He says whatever dimwitted thing comes to his mind.

Consider his incredibly stupid comment on Hillary spending too long in the bathroom. And then calling is ooo, disgusting, I don't even want to think about it.

IBID

Trump supporters are bullshit

Trump does not understand the world as it it is now

IBID

Trump supporters are bullshit

Trump does not understand the world as it it is now

world as it is now?

What does that even mean?

your side wanted to use varying, arbitrary standards for counting votes because they knew they lost. that's why Souter and Scalia concurred sweetie.

Hillary should have learned from Gore that being an arrogant, combative douche who feels entitled to an electoral victory isn't conductive to winning. Obama concentrated on getting people to like him in 2008.

I agree 100%. Hillary isn't likable or trustworthy.

Everyone is more likable and trustworthy than egomaniacs like Trump or manipulators like Cruz.

I don't know. Simon Cowell did pretty good on American Idol.

I was unaware that Simon Cowell was running for anything.

His obvious purpose on the jury was to be annoying, to cause there to be underdogs to root for.

The purpose of American Idol was to lure eyeballs to the infinity of ads. This was easier to do if they could get the audience emotionally invested in the show.

I was unaware that Simon Cowell was running for anything.

His obvious purpose on the jury was to be annoying, to cause there to be underdogs to root for.

The purpose of American Idol was to lure eyeballs to the infinity of ads. This was easier to do if they could get the audience emotionally invested in the show.

As soon as Cowell left the show, it went to crap.

I agree 100%. Hillary isn't likable or trustworthy.

Trustworthy isn't the issue. She's a politician. Bernie is doing well because he appears to want to be president to do good by the country. Hillary looks like she wants it because she lost it last time. She was vitriolic with Obama because he dared challenge her for what was already hers. She hasn't learned her lesson.

Haha... In your dreams. Hillary is such a joke. Trump could win by showing up. Only libbies think she is worth anything.

Flash time, Trump is so far out in the country polls they have to pump him sunshine. Nevada must be a lib state, she is a favorite there to win.

I was speaking more of Bush v Gore in the debate sense than the election. As far as the vote count in Florida, the vote to pause the vote counting was a bipartisan one of 7-2. That being said, Bush never lost a recount to Gore including the one done by the New York Times.

All analyses done showed that Gore was the winner. Cons knew that, too - which is precisely why they prevented votes from being recounted.

You can imagine yourself a queenbee of an ideology played out socially by a group of ancestors acting as a people of civilization all you want, however, in existing specifically displaced now, you are just pretending to be larger than you exist by yourself.Cast your character on the word stage and find out exactly what your worth in real life, just another sour puss that loaths being forced to adapt in the same instant everyone else is specifically spaced apart genetically.the beauty of cuberspace is, it is a direct link from brain to brain not needing a face to face confrontation.As Bruce Lee put it, the art of fighting without fighting. "Enter the Dragon's lair" as the internet connects all distortion of time and space being separate to only existing now regardless the geographical position of your ancestral results so far.Ride the wave of contracting results that limits your anything is possible nonsense..

"Blargle!"

All analyses done showed that Gore was the winner. Cons knew that, too - which is precisely why they prevented votes from being recounted.

"Blargle!"

Cite it.

My side wanted to respect democracy and the Constitution. Your side wanted to get their hands on the Treasury, and so the corrupt Republican whores on the SC actually stopped our Presidential election to simply ANNOUNCE that their Monkey "won".

Flail away at her with your pouty nonsense all you like. You've been trying to slander her for twenty years now. Aren't you tired of failing yet?

Great, yet another lying, slandering, corrupt and traitorous con stooge getting the vapors about other people's HORRIFYING LACK OF DECORUM!!!!!

LOL.

Ha ha ha. Good one.

My side wanted to respect democracy and the Constitution. Your side wanted to get their hands on the Treasury, and so the corrupt Republican whores on the SC actually stopped our Presidential election to simply ANNOUNCE that their Monkey "won".

Flail away at her with your pouty nonsense all you like. You've been trying to slander her for twenty years now. Aren't you tired of failing yet?

"Your side" tried to find some combination of counties and counting method that would give Gore enough votes to surpass Bush. The Supreme Court smacked that down by a vote of 7-2.

Gore never had more votes than Bush.

My side wanted to respect democracy and the Constitution. Your side wanted to get their hands on the Treasury, and so the corrupt Republican whores on the SC actually stopped our Presidential election to simply ANNOUNCE that their Monkey "won". Hillary should have learned from Gore that being an arrogant, combative douche who feels entitled to an electoral victory isn't conductive to winning. Obama concentrated on getting people to like him in 2008.

Lol...the corrupt republican whores on the Supreme Court included two justices wo waited for Obama's election to retire sweetie. Wonder why they did that. Gore's people wanted to keep recounting until they got the results they wanted and eventually wanted to use multiple counting methods during the process. Unconstitutional. The fact that you have no argument of substance here is proof that you're wrong as usual.

Lol...the corrupt republican whores on the Supreme Court included two justices wo waited for Obama's election to retire sweetie.

I see you have no idea how the Supreme Court works, pumpkin. No surprise there.

Wonder why they did that. Gore's people wanted to keep recounting until they got the results they wanted and eventually wanted to use multiple counting methods during the process.

They wanted ONE recount, to include all the ballots that the corrupt Fla republicans refused to count.

Unconstitutional.

Yes - intentionally preventing a more accurate count specifically to hand the Presidency to that Monkey WAS unconstitutional.

The fact that you have no argument of substance here is proof that you're wrong as usual.

I have plenty of substance, and, shockingly, your empty pronouncements don't make that disappear.

Gore didn't win and votes were recounted and he still didn't win

No, they weren't. Why are you posting when you clearly have no idea at all about what happened?

Recount was conducted gore lost

No, it wasn't. No, they weren't. Why are you posting when you clearly have no idea at all about what happened?

Ha ha ha. Good one.

LOL.

"Your side" tried to find some combination of counties and counting method that would give Gore enough votes to surpass Bush. The Supreme Court smacked that down by a vote of 7-2.

My side wanted all the ballots that the corrupt florida republicans had EXCLUDED from the totals included. All analyses done after the fact show that Gore won.

More of your empty, made-up stoogie crap.

Wonder why they did that. Gore's people wanted to keep recounting until they got the results they wanted and eventually wanted to use multiple counting methods during the process.

They wanted ONE recount, to include all the ballots that the corrupt Fla republicans refused to count.

Unconstitutional.

Yes - intentionally preventing a more accurate count specifically to hand the Presidency to that Monkey WAS unconstitutional.

The fact that you have no argument of substance here is proof that you're wrong as usual.

I have plenty of substance, and, shockingly, your empty pronouncements don't make that disappear.

No, they weren't. Why are you posting when you clearly have no idea at all about what happened?

No, it wasn't. No, they weren't. Why are you posting when you clearly have no idea at all about what happened?

LOL.

My side wanted all the ballots that the corrupt florida republicans had EXCLUDED from the totals included. All analyses done after the fact show that Gore won.

More of your empty, made-up stoogie crap.

Still no citations, your mo

Juniorbush got fewer votes than Al Gore.

In any truly democratic nation, Gore would have been elected.

We have an antiquated Constitution that is NOT democratic, and allows a candidate with fewer votes to win.

The Electoral College and the winner take all rule are defects that we have been unable to do away with.

They should have been changed long, long ago.

Juniorbush was the worst president ever, Cheney was the worst VP possible.

Al Gore was clearly the preference of the people.

The Supremes were also guilty of major misconduct.

We have an antiquated Constitution that is NOT democratic, and allows a candidate with fewer votes to win.

The Electoral College and the winner take all rule are defects that we have been unable to do away with.

You can argue the need to change from the electoral college. That's a fair discussion to have.

I know there was a 7-2 vote including 2 liberal justices and the guy who made gay marriage legal that concurred.

Multiple recounts had already occurred sweetie. The Supreme Court case was argued on December 11th, last I checked, that's a month after any possible presidential election.

It was preventing a recount that used multiple standards for including ballots and what counted as a vote. Gore's people wanted every vote for Pat Buchanan counted for them, but they only pressed for it in one county.

You've added nothing except name calling. You won't address the 7-2 SCOTUS vote, or the unanimous one preceeding it, because you know you can't fit it into your incorrect narrative.

Wasn't the first time the winner of the popular vote became president son.