Sign in to follow this  
ConservativeUprising2

Sanders should go third party....

If Sanders is really a person of integrity I think he should consider a run as a third party. If he beats Hillary in the convention though, that would be fine with me.

Bernie walks the talk. Hillary is just so much bag and baggage. Bernie has concrete ideas. Hillary has platitudes.

If Sanders is really a person of integrity I think he should consider a run as a third party. If he beats Hillary in the convention though, that would be fine with me.

No way that will happen. But nice shot at dividing the Democrat vote in order to give the retard vote a shot at the big time. I seem confident Sanders is going to be the next VP in DC.

. Bernie is for everything Democrats say they stand for.

Yeah, and so is Hillary. Aren't we blessed? Just imagine these two in DC tearing down the retard walls.

Bernie walks the talk. Hillary is just so much bag and baggage. Bernie has concrete ideas. Hillary has platitudes.

You wish, problem is, you have fantasy's about bags and baggages. Don't worry, we will save you.

So should Rump

You saying Rump/Pain for 2016? She can still see Russia from her bathroom window. lol

In fail to see why a "person of integrity" would run on a third party ticket, which has a historic failure rate of 100%/.

A person of stupidity might do this.

Trump, on the other hand could do this and then blame the corrupt system for his failure. It might satisfy hias ego, and has the advantage that he would not have to put up with his foolishness, and the realization that much of the country think he is a egomanaical fool.

Sanders is too much of a Hillary helper to do that. He had a lot of momentum in the beginning and blew it on national TV when he sided with Hillary on her email investigation.

Sanders is too much of a Hillary helper to do that. He had a lot of momentum in the beginning and blew it on national TV when he sided with Hillary on her email investigation.

Yep, at least Bernie sees the writing on the wall. I really think he entered the race to force Hillary further to the left, and not as a serious candidate as it turned out. People like his ideas and putting him as VP will guide those ideas.

Democrats do not care diddley about Hillary's e mails.

Yep, I think that argument sunk like the Titanic. It was an admitted witch hunt that has resulted in Gowdy violating federal crimes, and has nothing to do with Benghazi. Besides crimes, there are millions of dollars wasted, so retards might be wanting to let this cool.

Yep, at least Bernie sees the writing on the wall. I really think he entered the race to force Hillary further to the left, and not as a serious candidate as it turned out. People like his ideas and putting him as VP will guide those ideas.

Yep, I think that argument sunk like the Titanic. It was an admitted witch hunt that has resulted in Gowdy violating federal crimes, and has nothing to do with Benghazi. Besides crimes there are millions of dollars wasted, so retards might be wanting to let this cool.

Out of curiosity. If it turns out Hillary did in fact send/receive classified information, do you think she deserves any kind of repercussions?

"deserve" is a tricky word.

If the country was not actually harmed, then no, she has not harmed the country in any way.

She could be criticized for being indiscreet at most.

"deserve" is a tricky word.

If the country was not actually harmed, then no, she has not harmed the country in any way.

She could be criticized for being indiscreet at most.

Thanks, I've just been curious to her supporters opinion on that.

if she is guilty of it, I don't think it's going to look too good if there aren't any repercussions. I don't say that because I dislike her. I say it because others who have mishandled classified information have received repercussions and favoritism within the law is kind of a pisseroffer.

So should Rump

He's going to because the Republicans will kick him to the curb at the convention.

Sanders won't because he would rather be a Senator with Clinton in the White house than a Republican, and when the Democrats win the Senate back, he will be able to push a lot of legislation with Elizabeth Warren, and force Clinton to sign it.

He will also be a valuable aye vote on judicial nominations.

Trump beats Hillary single handed.

The only thing Trump can beat singlehandedly is off.

That goes for doublehandedly aas well, even if every time he changes g=hands he gains a stroke.

If Sanders is really a person of integrity I think he should consider a run as a third party.

Yeah.......he needs instructions on integrity, from "conservatives".......

groan.gif

Yeah, clown - that clumsy and transparent begging for him to split the vote is gonna work.

I love watching you con idiots trying so hard to be sooper dooper clever.

No way that will happen. But nice shot at dividing the Democrat vote in order to give the retard vote a shot at the big time. I seem confident Sanders is going to be the next VP in DC.

Yeah, and so is Hillary. Aren't we blessed? Just imagine these two in DC tearing down the retard walls.

I am holding my breath for that.

Hillary has no illusions about the need to play mega hardball with those traitorous con scumbags.

Out of curiosity. If it turns out Hillary did in fact send/receive classified information, do you think she deserves any kind of repercussions?

Before we cover your imaginary what ifs, we have a real life case to discuss. Gowdy FORGING DOCUMENTS in a federal investigation, then making an intentionally false accusation based on his fogery. That's not a what if - it actually happened.

Do you think he deserves any kind of repercussions?

No, the legal precedence set under Bush would make any legal case be thrown out of court. She also had SD permission to conduct her business from that server at home. I see no crime here, anymore than they found one with Bush's 22 million emails that were deleted. The first thing a Hillary defender would do is steer the topic into the Bush emails, and open a can of worms that would take years to litigate, and possibly lead to federal crimes for Bush Inc., Rice, Powell, Gonzales , RNC, and other private citizens like Rove. When you start a dance on the ice, be careful that you don't fall.

Hillary has no illusions about the need to play mega hardball with those traitorous con scumbags.

That con bed is shaking and there is someone peeking from under it. The day of reckoning for the GOP is looming. I can see FBI folders spilling off Hillarys Lincoln bed as Bill tells her another bed time story.

tumblr_nyx1kg7n9x1uzcw2qo1_1280.jpg

PAYBACKS ARE A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BOY IS HILLARY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saying Rump/Pain for 2016? She can still see Russia from her bathroom window. lol

You can still believe she actually said that. lol

pullinforpalin-gallery.jpg

You need some of this to get you through your irrational hatred.

KJ

Pretty face that's all republicans care about. Dumb as a rock but pretty.

dontlooknow

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:37 PM

I'm going to vote Republican