Sign in to follow this  
personreal

Fight Breaks Out in the Democrat Party

It's too bad an honest guy like Bernie Sanders is being steamrollered by the likes of Hillary Clinton. She is Richard Nixon reincarnate.

Still havin' a problem with that, there reading-comprehension issue, are you???

Thank your lucky-stars for being in Nebraska.....where that lil' problem won't impact your residency....as-long-as you're White.

"The database breach was first reported by The Washington Post."

HOW'S THAT?????

Still havin' a problem with that, there reading-comprehension issue, are you???

Thank your lucky-stars for being in Nebraska.....where that lil' problem won't impact your residency....as-long-as you're White.

"The database breach was first reported by The Washington Post."

HOW'S THAT?????

. Your deflection from Hillary continues to make you a thick-headed Pennsylvania Dutch woman Miss Shaman! Your emoticons are sure cute but otherwise you suck at this. We weren't even talking about who BROKE the story sweetie. Hillary has the Democrat party leaders in her ample hip pocket.

"A nasty dispute between the Democratic National Committee and Bernie Sanders’ campaign deepened on Friday, as the campaign lashed out at party leaders for blocking its access to voter data – a move done in retaliation for allegedly spying on Hillary Clinton campaign files."

" “The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver said at a press conference Friday afternoon. “This is unacceptable.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/sanders-camp-accuses-dnc-undermining-campaign-as-spying-dispute-flares.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Well, he isn't pushing up daisies yet. Doesn't Bernie know how to be grateful for that? Same way he seems ungrateful to those taxpayers footing the bill for any of his spending/redistribution for votes schemes he's cooked up.

dude, the guy is not who you think he is

Go look into his stance on war

He isnt anti war

He is pro war but under international coalition cover

Go watch the debates

He laid it out

He voted for cloture on either the patriot act or the ndaa

Forget wich one but that's some undercover tyranny

He is over the top with love for Isreal

He is just better with his rhetoric

IM a liberal

He does not represent me at all

But hrc is probably worse

Oh I don't pretend to be an expert on Bernie Sanders and I plainly stated that fact in another thread. I can only go by what I hear from the liberals I know and the time he spends on Progressive Radio speaking to Thom Hartmann.

Oh I don't pretend to be an expert on Bernie Sanders and I plainly stated that fact in another thread. I can only go by what I hear from the liberals I know and the time he spends on Progressive Radio speaking to Thom Hartmann.

ah ok

Brunch with bernie

I haven't heard Hartmann in a long time

Yea dude google what i said if you want to see whats what

Im no expert on the guy either but i did find that stuff out

There is a significant % of leftists who like Bernie.

If this kind of stuff continues you will see many of them not voting at all if Hillary wins the nomination.

who told you that, Santa?

ah ok

Brunch with bernie

I haven't heard Hartmann in a long time

Yea dude google what i said if you want to see whats what

Im no expert on the guy either but i did find that stuff out

Yeah, "brunch with Bernie". I know he's a huge union supporter and in favor of much larger tax rates on the wealthy (he hasn't been clear on what he considers wealthy, Obama decided to lump singles making $200K and couples making $250K per year in the group), he not only wants bigger government his exact words were "grow the federal and state governments by massive amounts. I heard him and Thom discussing some way he planned to pay for all the things he wants and they went off the deep end, talking about creating all kinds of new laws and regulations and hiring people who can't find work because of their education level or job skills to enforce the new laws and regs.

"A nasty dispute between the Democratic National Committee and Bernie Sanders’ campaign deepened on Friday, as the campaign lashed out at party leaders for blocking its access to voter data – a move done in retaliation for allegedly spying on Hillary Clinton campaign files."

" “The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver said at a press conference Friday afternoon. “This is unacceptable.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/sanders-camp-accuses-dnc-undermining-campaign-as-spying-dispute-flares.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Was it a, people limping out with black eyes & broken noses fight - - - or a wuss screaming match?