Sign in to follow this  
personreal

Fight Breaks Out in the Democrat Party

"A nasty dispute between the Democratic National Committee and Bernie Sanders’ campaign deepened on Friday, as the campaign lashed out at party leaders for blocking its access to voter data – a move done in retaliation for allegedly spying on Hillary Clinton campaign files."

" “The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver said at a press conference Friday afternoon. “This is unacceptable.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/sanders-camp-accuses-dnc-undermining-campaign-as-spying-dispute-flares.html?intcmp=hpbt1

The Democrat party (dead broke btw) agrees that Hillary is ENTITLED to the nomination.

Yep on both counts.

They don't really need as much money now cause Hillary spends most of her time hiding under her desk. :)

Bernie's campaign manager...

"He accused party leadership of unfairly locking down information the campaign itself obtained. He said that if the DNC continues to “hold our data hostage,” they will bring the DNC to court."

"A nasty dispute between the Democratic National Committee and Bernie Sanders’ campaign deepened on Friday, as the campaign lashed out at party leaders for blocking its access to voter data – a move done in retaliation for allegedly spying on Hillary Clinton campaign files."

" “The leadership of the Democratic National Committee is now actively attempting to undermine our campaign,” Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver said at a press conference Friday afternoon. “This is unacceptable.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/sanders-camp-accuses-dnc-undermining-campaign-as-spying-dispute-flares.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Yep, it is.

There is a significant % of leftists who like Bernie.

If this kind of stuff continues you will see many of them not voting at all if Hillary wins the nomination.

Freedom of information

Hillary believes in FOI on her private server...everyone of our enemies probably hacked her server.

She's unfit to serve.

The Democrat party (dead broke btw) agrees that Hillary is ENTITLED to the nomination.

That's exactly where the problem lies, the obvious choice for Liberals/Dems should be Bernie Sanders, he represents everything they are all about. While I don't care for Bernie's political views I respect the fact that he seems to be an honest caring person.

That's exactly where the problem lies, the obvious choice for Liberals/Dems should be Bernie Sanders, he represents everything they are all about. While I don't care for Bernie's political views I respect the fact that he seems to be an honest caring person.

There's just one problem...Hillary wants to be the Queen Bee and the DNC is doing everything they can to promote her and ignore the rights of the other dem candidates.

This is going to piss off a lot of left wing voters.

Go Bernie! The dnc is a bunch of establishment dino republicans with butt-flap overalls, Bernie will be the supreme leader of the democratic republic of the peoples' United States of America, and the public-cans will be humiliated and despondent, as Trump goes back to teevee saying "it's been fun, CHUMPS!"

Go Bernie! The dnc is a bunch of establishment dino republicans with butt-flap overalls, Bernie will be the supreme leader of the democratic republic of the peoples' United States of America, and the public-cans will be humiliated and despondent, as Trump goes back to teevee saying "it's been fun, CHUMPS!"

LOL...now you're blaming the dnc on repubs?

You are one mixed up little puppy. :)

There's just one problem...Hillary wants to be the Queen Bee and the DNC is doing everything they can to promote her and ignore the rights of the other dem candidates.

This is going to piss off a lot of left wing voters.

If you want to know and understand how deep the Hillary bs runs just listen to Progressive Radio, they will not allow any negative comments toward Hillary. Every single one of the host began telling callers criticism of Hillary would not be tolerated, the call screeners do a good job of filtering out Bernie supporters but every now and again one would slip through, the host would hang up on them and send a stern warning to all other future callers. I mean it's crazy, the radio station is all about Progressives/Liberals/Democrats and they will not allow other of their own party to say a single negative thing about Hillary.

If this kind of stuff continues you will see many of them not voting at all if Hillary wins the nomination.

Horse manure.

She has the reputation, the resume, the numbers, you bet she is entitled.

dude, the guy is not who you think he is

Go look into his stance on war

He isnt anti war

He is pro war but under international coalition cover

Go watch the debates

He laid it out

He voted for cloture on either the patriot act or the ndaa

Forget wich one but that's some undercover tyranny

He is over the top with love for Isreal

He is just better with his rhetoric

IM a liberal

He does not represent me at all

But hrc is probably worse

Hillary believes in FOI on her private server...everyone of our enemies probably hacked her server.

She's unfit to serve.

And yet you all you have is your shitty fantasys. LMAO Unfit to serve? LMAO!!! Boy is off in fantasyland with a season pass!!

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday she made a mistake when she claimed she had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 while she was first lady.

In a speech in Washington and in several interviews last week Clinton described how she and her daughter, Chelsea, ran for cover under hostile fire shortly after her plane landed in Tuzla, Bosnia.

Several news outlets disputed the claim and a video of the trip, showed Clinton walking from the plane, accompanied by her daughter. They were greeted by a young girl in a small ceremony on the tarmac and there was no sign of tension or any danger.

"I did make a mistake in talking about it, you know, the last time and recently," Clinton told reporters in Pennsylvania where she was campaigning before the state's April 22 primary. She said she had a "different memory" about the landing.

"So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

"This is really about what policy experience we have and who's ready to be commander in chief. And I'm happy to put my experience up against Senator Obama's any day."

Democratic rival Barack Obama's campaign accused Clinton, a New York senator, of mischaracterizing the Bosnia trip and overstating her foreign policy experience, particularly during the eight years when her husband, Bill Clinton, was president.

In a speech in Washington on March 17 Clinton said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Yeah, one or two I suppose.

Dems need to purge themselves of the scum

The dems are really arguing whether to vote for a murderous globalist witch or a globalist clown haired pro war fuck

This is pathetic

Why are either of these punks even in the party let alone considered for potus?

This is nutz

wanking.gif

Yeah.....that's who you want to go-to, for accuracy's sake......

faux-noise.jpg

December 18, 2015 - "The DNC, however, had a very different story.

The database breach was first reported by The Washington Post. Clinton's campaign issued a statement Friday afternoon calling for the Sanders campaign and the DNC to "work expeditiously to ensure that our data is not in the Sanders campaign's account and that the Sanders campaign only have access to their own data."

Weaver said the problem with the database's security dated back to October.

Shortly after Weaver's press conference, DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said suspending the Sanders' campaign's access was the only way to ensure the voter file was properly safeguarded.

"That is the only way that we can make sure that we can protect our significant asset that is the voter file and its integrity," Wasserman Schultz said on CNN.

She said "multiple staffers" from the Sanders campaign downloaded information that they did not have the right to collect.

"They not only viewed it, but they exported it and they downloaded it," Wasserman Schultz told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "We don't know the depth of what they actually viewed and downloaded. We have to make sure that they did not manipulate the information."

She added, "That is just like if you walked into someone's home when the door was unlocked and took things that don't belong to you in order to use them for your own benefit. That's inappropriate. Unacceptable."

The DNC also sent out a strongly worded message from Wasserman Schultz to its members accusing the Sanders campaign of improper conduct.

"Over the course of approximately 45 minutes, staffers of the Bernie Sanders campaign inappropriately accessed voter targeting data belonging to the Hillary Clinton campaign," Wasserman Schultz said in the message."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-dnc-suspension/

853.gif

Go, chase your tails, Teabaggers.....

Entitled to what?

It's too bad an honest guy like Bernie Sanders is being steamrollered by the likes of Hillary Clinton. She is Richard Nixon reincarnate.

Dano, you have been away for a while, I hope you can live up to the terms of your probation this go around. With all that said I would like to commend you on your choice, whether you be left or right on the scale of political ideals I believe the overwhelming majority of folks are sick of establishment politicians. Now I can't bring myself to vote for Trump and as of yet I can't say which if any of the other Republican candidates I will vote for, I may just sit this one out and watch from the sidelines. If Bernie were allowed a bit more airtime and coverage I might understand his positions and ideals a little better. My knowledge of Bernie is very limited and only stems from his brief "lunch with Bernie" show on the Thom Hartmann show. I'm not a fan of many of Bernie's ideas such as "grow the size and scope of both federal and state governments massively" ," upper income and the wealthy tax increases" and "we need to remove the cap on SS". As someone from the side of the political scale I agree that Bernie should be the clear choice on the Democrat side and I would also much rather see him as POTUS than Hillary. I believe Bernie to be a honest, caring person, something not often see in a politician. As a possibly not run of the mill conservative I would prefer to see many issues that Republicans are stuck on repeating, I see no room for Religion in politics, I have no interest in LGBT issues (I don't care one way or the other) and I'm sick to death about hearing people fight over abortion.