Sign in to follow this  
Z09

Democrat: 20% of Muslims involved in terrorism......

A California congresswoman and U.S. Senate candidate was sharply criticized Friday after suggesting that as many as two of 10 Muslims would engage in terrorism to establish a strict Islamic state.

In response, Democratic Rep. Loretta Sanchez issued a statement saying the estimate did not reflect her views on the Muslim community in America, and most Muslims around the world are committed to peace.

"I believe that Muslim Americans are fully committed to the security and prosperity of our country," the statement said. "I stand with them as my fellow Americans. They are law-abiding citizens who love our country."

The episode marked another political misstep for Sanchez, who earlier this year apologized after a videotape surfaced showing her making a whooping cry in reference to Native Americans that brought her a cascade of reprimands from fellow Democrats.

A random act of truth telling from the democrats? Or was their a typo in the script maybe. Islam is a religion of peace. There are no muslim terrorists. Anyone who CLAIMS to be doing something in the name of islam is just using it as a vehicle for thier political agenda, TRUE Islam would never do anything like that, and so the offenders are just perverting one of the worlds great religions.....On the other hand, when an occasional planned parenthood building gets shot up by someone who is loosely connected with christianity in any way, we can most surely tie the entire christian religion to that event. Because we KNOW all christians think that way and are just itching to do the same thing themselves, and therefore we can make that blanket statement against a whole group of people because I dont know about you, but when I hear the word terrorist, christian always comes to mind first. Everytime. Because Islam is a religion of piece. Pieces. Pieces of people. Pieces of things. Leftover after the suicide bomber.

• Upvote 1

It's fear mongering.

She is an idiot.

She's an idiot..

Maybe perhaps she's telling the truth.....

However should have kept her mouth shut.....(Don't want to tell liberals the truth nowadays)

You sure pretend to know jackshit and you are right you are full of it

Learn a little a out all religions and you will find good people with good practices and decent human beings

You obviously belong with the terrorists an fearmongers with an armload of bad education as well as experiences

Did you get bullied by a Mexican ,fucked by an Arab have your wife leave you for a good looking educated black man

And rejected by a transexxual ,to top it all you lost your home to a Jew

Yeah that is you ,as a man is a sum of his total experience and you've had em all

A .45 should help ,got one then use it

What ? You need instructions for that too

Forget that you would be a waste of a valuable bullet ,a bullet to save a life worth saving ,( clue not you)

Hey Johndnorth

You sure pretend to know jackshit and you are right you are full of it

Learn a little a out all religions and you will find good people with good practices and decent human beings

You obviously belong with the terrorists an fearmongers with an armload of bad education as well as experiences

Did you get bullied by a Mexican ,fucked by an Arab have your wife leave you for a good looking educated black man

And rejected by a transexxual ,to top it all you lost your home to a Jew

Yeah that is you ,as a man is a sum of his total experience and you've had em all

A .45 should help ,got one then use it

What ? You need instructions for that too

Forget that you would be a waste of a valuable bullet ,a bullet to save a life worth saving ,( clue not you)

protest1.jpg
protest2.jpg
protest3.jpg
protest5.jpg

protest6.jpg
protest7.jpg
protest8.jpg
protest9.jpg

So, these would be the peaceful - moderate Muslims who left the paradise of the Middle East, or whose ancestors left, for a grueling life in Europe.

As usual the concept of inteligent thought and the natural minimum powers of deduction allude you,

Let me give you a clue do the ku klux klan represent the average us citizen and yes they are American ,consider themselves good Christians and their patriotism cannot be questioned ,

Maybe you'll figure it out OR NOT lol

As usual the concept of inteligent thought and the natural minimum powers of deduction allude you,

Let me give you a clue do the ku klux klan represent the average us citizen and yes they are American ,consider themselves good Christians and their patriotism cannot be questioned ,

You spelled "intelligent" wrong while telling everyone that they're stupid....

Zo9 are you Christian?

I am but don't believe everything in the bible.

Some Muslims are using this against Christianity.

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn't receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don't believe in him. Jude 5

Zo9?

A picture is worth a thousand words; & that includes the Democrat founded & supported KKK.

protest1.jpg

protest2.jpg

protest3.jpg

protest5.jpg

protest6.jpg

protest7.jpg

protest8.jpg

protest9.jpg

So, are these the radical or the peaceful end of Islam? Take your time with your reply.

A picture is worth a thousand words; & that includes the Democrat founded & supported KKK.

protest1.jpg

protest2.jpg

protest3.jpg

protest5.jpg

protest6.jpg

protest7.jpg

protest8.jpg

protest9.jpg

So, are these the radical or the peaceful end of Islam? Take your time with your reply.

This was a demonstration in England. None of these people live in the US.

Does that really make a difference to you?

It shows you their ignorance and their hatred

So, in England -

are these the radical or the peaceful end of Islam? Take your time with your reply.

Gotta be one or the other.

Feel free to ( as predicted ) change the subject with your reply. Or you could actually address my question.

Hey Xavier..

These same people worship a group that just blew up a Russian plane ...

I guess as long as it's not an American plane we have nothing to worry about right?

I'm Christian and there are many quotes in the Christian bible about killing those of different faiths jimbo.

Yeah - but I really don't see many Christians ( or Jews or Hindus or Buddhists or agnostics or atheists or any other members of any other movments ) reducing themselves to 7th century barbarism.

Hey Xavier..

These same people worship a group that just blew up a Russian plane ...

I guess as long as it's not an American plane we have nothing to worry about right?

the ira is a Christian group zo9.

Look up their terrorist attacks.

Certainly a very bad group.

But: More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

they are Christian. I can point out their actions and attack Christians if you want me to.

Are they doing what Christ commanded?

What are you?

Sympathetic to these people?

Are they doing what Christ commanded?

I don't know the Christian bible tells you to kill those of different faiths also.

Wouldn't you say that anybody that uses those to kill are radical?