Sign in to follow this  
Dontlooknow

Are we at war with all of islam?

Why don't you talk normal?

Sole

Because when the topics discussed are debated with incomplete facts, every side is inaccurate so that makes it true nobody knows what real is in reality staging world behavior as directed under the rule of laws defining who's who socially.

Because when the topics discussed are debated with incomplete facts, every side is inaccurate so that makes it true nobody knows what real is in reality staging world behavior as directed under the rule of laws defining who's who socially.

that why I don't post links. They are wrong half the time sole.

that why I don't post links. They are wrong half the time sole.

Half? When you take a side of an operating philosophy directing social behavior on the world stage, how many sides are their globally? You cannot even achieve half of one percent let alone half the population in your state of mind.

Half? When you take a side of an operating philosophy directing social behavior on the world stage, how many sides are their globally? You cannot even achieve half of one percent.

yes there is no media that breaks fifty percent accuracy.

So basically flip a coin.

yes there is no media that breaks fifty percent accuracy.

So basically flip a coin.

So now you need to throw out "media" to justify your behavior acting the same way? Shows you aren't willing to correct an eternal mistake made by your own ancestry and yourself collectively.

doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. hummm, what was Einstein's definition of that kind of behavior?

So now you need to throw out "media" to justify your behavior acting the same way? Shows you aren't willing to correct an eternal mistake made by your own ancestry and yourself collectively.

doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. hummm, what was Einstein's definition of that kind of behavior?

I tell it like it is.

All unpolitically correct and everything.

I tell it like it is.

All unpolitically correct and everything.

Define "it"? sure you will say "reality". Don't forget "reality" is a hypothetical explanation of really being here now.

Use plain ol Logic. thats the best

And on the topic.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2015/12/02/Pittsburgh-police-obtain-warrant-for-Hazelwood-man-in-shooting-of-cab-driver-who-claims-it-was-a-hate-crime/stories/201512020221

This will happen much much more as the hate message spreads.

Which logic, divide and conquer or end speculation by understanding the limits of physical displacement.

Which logic, divide and conquer or end speculation by understanding the limits of physical displacement.

you must displace the false logic to physically replace it with truth.

you must displace the false logic to physically replace it with truth.

Converting actual displacement to factually suggested posibilities is truth vs self evident displacement. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Incomplete is forever inaccurate so truth about anything is possible is pure hypothetical contingencies acted out for real, directed by law, and performed by citizens staging their collective reality in one atmosphere.

governed by state of mind philosophy and defined by mind over matter hyperbole. No wonder nobody knows real from reality while defending a faith real doesn't count and character performance means everything socially.

You don't see the inherited problems eternally bringing humans to the end of humanity every ancestor added to this atmosphere? Thats right, you don't look for answers, you find ways to keep everyone confused by getting everyone arguing about their civil rights of ignoring the self evident..

Use plain ol Logic. thats the best

And on the topic.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2015/12/02/Pittsburgh-police-obtain-warrant-for-Hazelwood-man-in-shooting-of-cab-driver-who-claims-it-was-a-hate-crime/stories/201512020221

This will happen much much more as the hate message spreads.

I bet the 50 super troops over there are pissed of at Trump right now for pointing out their vulnerabilty

I bet a lot of troops around the world had to ratchet security up a notch as all trump spreads is hate

I bet the 50 super troops over there are pissed of at Trump right now for pointing out their vulnerability

I bet a lot of troops around the world had to ratchet security up a notch as all trump spreads is hate

Yes and the Benghazi riot was about a video made by an American in California. Did you go to the same school of educated stupidity as dln and evince? Or did you go to some liberal arts college to figure out ways to add distracting possibilities to clutter up all that has been imagined possible so far?

NO The American people are not and the whole of Islam is not The American military complex and Israel are .

The fall out in a war with Islam would decimate the USA as without a single shot being fired you would be economically destroyed and completely overrun with Zionist who will destroy The USA and try to control the world economy but it has an upside you the American people will end up with masters who have manipulated you all through the centuries once and for all .

IT WILL BE TOO LATE

Ignorance now will not gain you back your freedom later .

So go figure

In 1786, Jefferson and John Adams met with Tripoli’s ambassador to Great Britain. They asked this ‘diplomat’ by what right his nation attacked American ships and enslaved her citizens and why the Muslims held such hostility toward this new nation, with which neither Tripoli nor any of the other Barbary Coast nations had any previous contact. The answer was quite revealing. Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja (the ambassador) replied that Islam:

“Was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

That is indeed quite revealing. Yet, America continued paying ransoms to these terrorists for the next fifteen years or so. Until Jefferson became President. Then, the Pasha (leader) of Tripoli sent a demand to the new leader for an immediate payment of $225,000 and $25,000 per year on an ongoing basis. Jefferson flatly refused, leading the Pasha to cut down the flagpole of the American consulate and declaring war on the United States. The rest of the terrorist states followed suit.

Jefferson had formerly been against raising a navy, but this soon changed as he was determined to meet force with force. A squadron of vessels was sent to the area and Congress authorized Jefferson to have the US ships seize all vessels and goods that belonged to the Pasha and anything else deemed necessary. As they saw the US was actually committed to the fight, Algiers and Tunis quickly abandoned the war and allegiance to Tripoli. Obviously, the US won the war. In fact, this was the reason why the line “to the shores of Tripoli” was added to the Marine Corps hymn.

• Upvote 1

Cause if we are we need to institute the draft. As soon as possible.

I say yes,,, all welfare kids, illegals of any race, If you dont go to work you go to war ! colleges kids seeking degrees that make a difference should not have to go but stupid stuff like lib arts and such should go to war,,,

Send every man and woman from 18-25

• Downvote 2

It's the radical Islamic terrorist you know the phrase obama will not say

awwww ... cute wingnut talking point

your hero bush refused to say it either

even he was smart enough to know that was a stupid thing to say

he even quoted from the Koran

There will be no draft. The weapons used not are too complicated for the average draftee to use, and there would be instant opposition to any attempt at a draft.

The US could never defeat Islam. They could kill lots of them, but the US cannot rule over 1.2 billion people. Note that the US has proven itself to be unable to rule Afghanistan or Iraq.

The US is fighting a puny movement, not the entire religion.

Do you think women should have to register for the draft?

• Downvote 1