Sign in to follow this  
JW22

"Oh Deare John –You are the Logical End Game of a Stupidparty Disc

The article is a good explanation of how three wedge issues:-- Pro gun freedom, Anti abortion and support of religious fundamentalism came together to turn a disturbed individual into a domestic terrorist. An increasingly familiar occurrence on the American scene.

IMO, the purpose of this unnecessary but all-too-real strife is twofold. 1 - Develop an alternate reality where artificially created right wing zealots see the rest of us as enemies and vote accordingly. 2 - Take the spotlight off the crying economic issue of our time:-- The disappearance of the middle class and concentration of wealth at the very top of the economic pyramid.

well, why does anybody watch their crap? So this teen gets shot sixteen times - I can't tell why the teen was upset from the cop car video, the teen was upset for sure, probably for a lot of reasons. But why, why did they shoot him down like that, he was a kid?

Fox News flips the story on its head, beyond belief, that's what they do. They incite bigotry and racism and nonsensical NRA shit.

This difference between PC shit and shinola as it were, as it is, just makes me a want to say, Fuck Them!!! Fuck Fox Racist Faux News/ because I think it's the only politically correct term to use that makes any sense!

Peace!