Sign in to follow this  
Old Mack

Damage done to Carson now on to try & smear Trump

I think the ultraliberal agenda driven media smear machine has now bit off more than they can chew.

The AP Lies About Trump and Muslims, and the Media Mob Follows

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2015/11/21/ap-lies-about-trump-and-muslims-and-media-mob-follows#sthash.O86D16EX.dpuf

How the Media Smeared Donald Trump as a Nazi

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/how-the-media-smeared-donald-trump-as-a-nazi/

trump-rushcom.jpg?itok=-hp4K-_T

screen_shot_2015-06-08_at_8.43.27_am.png

Trump has a solid %25 in the GOP primary polls. No matter what the Trump bashers come up with that number is staying solid. Trump is going to win the nomination. IMO the only one that can beat him is Rubio.

Trump has a solid %25 in the GOP primary polls. No matter what the Trump bashers come up with that number is staying solid. Trump is going to win the nomination. IMO the only one that can beat him is Rubio.

Yeah, I think he will win it, but he has to start telling people how he plans to do all these pie in the sky ideas. He talks vague because he has no answers, that is his problem and not the medias.

The media smeared Hillary, so what is new?

Trump can explain it all with this. I WILL REVERSE EVERYTHING OBLAMEO HAS DONE. I AM NOT HILARITY. That should be more than enough.

Trump can explain it all with this. I WILL REVERSE EVERYTHING OBLAMEO HAS DONE. I AM NOT HILARITY. That should be more than enough.

lmao!!! Ask him how he is going to secure the border. How are you going to register Muslims. He doesn't know and leaves you frustrated. Christ you would take a rabid dog for the WH. LMAO! Just, just let us back in the door, Please. You already gave us one imbecile and now you want to repeat it??

The mental condition of hyperposter shintao begins to deteriorate as he reads a anonymous delivery of distortion about Donald Trump on a message board, awakening his phobia of Old White Christian males in power.

Are you kidding, the media's been light on these clowns, these idiots are self destructing on their own. Carson's caught up so deep in a shithole of lies he can never get out of, and if Trumpet does become the Con nominee just wait to see what comes out on him.

Trump has had millions of yards of concrete poured in NYC and built some of the biggest buildings in Manhattan, is anyone here stupid enough to believe there wasn't a connection to organized crime here, does Sammy the Bull Gravano ring a bell? ROTFLMFAO!!!! You can't pour a concrete patio in NY without the mob.

I think the ultraliberal agenda driven media smear machine has now bit off more than they can chew.

......So, you decided to whiiiiiiiiiiiine.....rather-than celebrate????? 323.png

lmao!!! Ask him how he is going to secure the border. How are you going to register Muslims. He doesn't know and leaves you frustrated. Christ you would take a rabid dog for the WH. LMAO! Just, just let us back in the door, Please. You already gave us one imbecile and now you want to repeat it??

The Apprentice will live on but with members of his cabinet.

So.....???

853.gif

republicans_for_hillary_clinton_in_2016_

The media smeared Hillary, so what is new?

That's pretty-much all they've got......

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/02/clinton-conspiracy-theories-kathleen-willey-chronicles

Yeah....that's reallllllly workin'-out, so far...... 543.gif

republicans_for_hillary_clinton_in_2016_

Cons have come down to putting everything behind a NYC crime connected Albino with a whore for a wife. Hey atleast he's not a phoney christian. ROTFLMAO, Im dyin here laughing my ass off!!!

No one is smearing Trump, he did that all on his own by stealing his ideas from the 3rd Reich. LOL, Trumps stupid followers fell all over themselves to agree with his NAZI statements, now they can own it.