michijo

Jewish Neocons and the Nationalist Armegeddon

michijo,

you have seen nothing if what you say you believe for yourself or anyone. you equate wrongs with no way out and then become wrong yourself still seeing less than the real truth.

The real truth is there are people who are good here in the US, and everywhere. A whole lot of them. You say you've been around, but that's not entirely true by what you say. You sound as though you personally have been mistreated, I hope not. Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. That might mean speaking about the things that are bad that people don't talk much about, which is important to speak out about, but it is not the reason to be evil yourself. If you don't think there are good people in the US, or anywhere else, you surely are very misguided and need some help.
There are people who can help.

Peace!

I am against freedom. Only when the spirit of personal freedom intrinsic to Libertarianism is crushed will the USA be free. Soviet Compartmentalization would be the moral value. Freedom only breeds greed, corruption and elitism. The American Spirit is a trend that people follow as if obedient dogs afraid to disregard an important trend. Only when you have triumphed over this spirit and joined with the force of the Soviet Group will you be free to be intelligent in the land where intellect is reduced for the libertarian elite and the Jewled banking establishment that keeps every stupid.

A simple formula that attacks all establishment values and traditions as enemies of the good. In order to make improvements, one needs to discriminate between the destructive and constructive; Discarding the bad and keeping the good. To classify any culture as entirely good or bad, without evaluating what might help or hurt in achieving constructive goals, is foolish and self defeating.

• Upvote 1

The revolutionary has a responsibility to see that he is building something better than what went before.

• Upvote 1

By attacking jews in so offhanded a manner, I might have defused actual anti-semitism.

Oh just f**k off, you dick. You don't defuse Jew-hatred by engaging in Jew-hatred.

What you've done is expose your racist belief that Jews cannot be full-fledged Americans. Because any full-fledged American can espouse publicly or in writing any political view they want to espouse. (Even you, dick.)

So a right wing American Jew can be called Paul Wolfowitz and be totally wrong, but still be a totally legitimate American, just like George W. Bush was totally wrong and still a totally legitimate American. Or, an American Jew like Debby Wasserman-Schultz can be entirely on the left and still a totally legitimate American. Or Gabrielle Gifford, shot in service to her country.

And you? What do you do, dick? Are you useful to anyone? Or are you a useless dick that tries to cover your inadequacies by blaming Jews? Dick.

If you don't like someone's political opinion, then oppose their opinion, not their ethnicity. If you oppose their opinion by slurring their ethnicity, then you're a stinking racist and a complete f**king dick.

I really didnt say anything about Jews being American or not. Maybe that is your own guilt complex if you are a Jew, but it never occured to me to insinuate the Jews couldnt be real Americans. I personally don't know what a "real American" is. Most of the normal white people who go around saying how they are real Americans are tyrants that I don't associate with.

I am against freedom. Only when the spirit of personal freedom intrinsic to Libertarianism is crushed will the USA be free. Soviet Compartmentalization would be the moral value. Freedom only breeds greed, corruption and elitism. The American Spirit is a trend that people follow as if obedient dogs afraid to disregard an important trend. Only when you have triumphed over this spirit and joined with the force of the Soviet Group will you be free to be intelligent in the land where intellect is reduced for the libertarian elite and the Jewled banking establishment that keeps every stupid.

How could I have missed this?!

This is ironclad proof that you're not only a dick, but an idiot too.