michijo

Jewish Neocons and the Nationalist Armegeddon

I know that Jews are not Zionists. On the other hand, I made this thread as a kind of rhetorical threat, to mean: so you are going to keep going to war, then it's possible to blame Jews entirely, and they can be intentionally scapegoated because they have power/money and perhaps they can influence events if threatened, like end war. Of course I am not really an antisemite or believe in this total jew conspiracy.

If you don't believe it, one wonders why you felt the need to make this "rhetorical threat." It is no laughing matter, Jews were blamed for almost everything that went wrong in Europe for about fifteen centuries.

I have heard that ant-Semitism is a stronger force in Europe than in the US, I can't really imagine an anti-Semitic backlash in the US when we're so focused on Muslims and "thugs" (the right's chosen epithet for black people these days).

If you don't believe it, one wonders why you felt the need to make this "rhetorical threat." It is no laughing matter, Jews were blamed for almost everything that went wrong in Europe for about fifteen centuries.

I have heard that ant-Semitism is a stronger force in Europe than in the US, I can't really imagine an anti-Semitic backlash in the US when we're so focused on Muslims and "thugs" (the right's chosen epithet for black people these days).

Maybe the anti-muslim thing is getting to me, having seen Zionists protesting in New York and crazy people Pamela Geller, the Jewess racist who always makes trouble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

Then you have so much Jewish influence from Libertarians and Neo-Cons. Even many Democrats are actually Zionists like Joe Lieberman who is actually a hardcore Zionist Republican but in the Democrat party.

The fact is, it's not so far fetched to imagine our war in the Asia against Islam is being made longer by Jews.

After all, Kissinger made Vietnam longer!

I dont care if they are rich or have banks or want to control the world, but MAKING AMERICAN WAR LONGER PISSES ME OFF!

Someone will get blamed for it. And I'm not going to be blamed myself.

Maybe the anti-muslim thing is getting to me, having seen Zionists protesting in New York and crazy people Pamela Geller, the Jewess racist who always makes trouble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

Then you have so much Jewish influence from Libertarians and Neo-Cons. Even many Democrats are actually Zionists like Joe Lieberman who is actually a hardcore Zionist Republican but in the Democrat party.

The fact is, it's not so far fetched to imagine our war in the Asia against Islam is being made longer by Jews.

After all, Kissinger made Vietnam longer!

I dont care if they are rich or have banks or want to control the world, but making WAR LONGER PISSES ME OFF!

How many anti-Semitic tropes can you fit in one post? And seriously, "Jewess"?? I know quite a few Jews who protested the Vietnam War and despise Netanyahu and his clique of fascists.

• Upvote 2

How many anti-Semitic tropes can you fit in one post? And seriously, "Jewess"?? I know quite a few Jews who protested the Vietnam War and despise Netanyahu and his clique of fascists.

That may be. I know a few Jews myself and they are interesting friends.

Yes, Pamela Geller is a Jewess. That's what I call Jewish broads.

Yes, some Jews protested Vietnam like Jerry Rubin, but then he turned into a rightwing Democrat only vaguely liberal and more interested in Business/money. Ultimately, these liberal Jews from the 60s turned into conservatives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Rubin

The issue at hand is the length of the war currently and the fact that we are fighting people known to be enemies of Jews. It's a realistic suspicion, knowing that Kissinger extended Vietnam.

That may be. I know a few Jews myself and they are interesting friends.

Yes, Pamela Geller is a Jewess. That's what I call Jewish broads.

Yes, some Jews protested Vietnam like Jerry Rubin, but then he turned into a rightwing Democrat only vaguely liberal and more interested in Business/money. Ultimately, these liberal Jews from the 60s turned into conservatives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Rubin

The issue at hand is the length of the war currently and the fact that we are fighting people known to be enemies of Jews. It's a realistic suspicion, knowing that Kissinger extended Vietnam.

The term "Jewess" is a big red flag for anti-Semitism. I have never known anyone except anti-Semites to use it.

The Muslims are not "enemies of the Jews", that is absurd, though they may be enemies of the Zionists.

And Kissinger extended Vietnam not on his own hook but because Nixon wanted him too. What the hell does Kissinger's religion have to do with it anyway? Not one damn thing.

• Upvote 1

The term "Jewess" is a big red flag for anti-Semitism. I have never known anyone except anti-Semites to use it.

The Muslims are not "enemies of the Jews", that is absurd, though they may be enemies of the Zionists.

And Kissinger extended Vietnam not on his own hook but because Nixon wanted him too. What the hell does Kissinger's religion have to do with it anyway? Not one damn thing.

I didnt consider Jewess to be anti-semitic in all honesty. It just seems like the feminine form of Jew.

We can argue that it's only zionists who are bad, but like the Germans under the Nazis, they sort of sit by idly, the chosen people of the Zionist party just like the Germans were the chosen of the Nazi party.

Nixon was a drunk. Kissinger whispered into his ear.

If you study the Chilean dictatorship under Pinochet, you can see that Chilean Jews left Chile when Allende came into power. Kissinger helped mastermind the takedown of Allende. Then it is known that Jews returned to Chile under Pinochet, the dictator. Israel is known to support dictatorships.

Most of this information is publicly available on Jewish run history websites and the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

I got this bit about Chile off a pro-Jewish history website in Israel! So some of it is me repeating self-incriminating stuff Jews themselves say!

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Rattling-the-Cage-Israel-and-dictators-besides-Mubarak

I didnt consider Jewess to be anti-semitic in all honesty. It just seems like the feminine form of Jew.

We can argue that it's only zionists who are bad, but like the Germans under the Nazis, they sort of sit by idly, the chosen people of the Zionist party just like the Germans were the chosen of the Nazi party.

Nixon was a drunk. Kissinger whispered into his ear.

If you study the Chilean dictatorship under Pinochet, you can see that Chilean Jews left Chile when Allende came into power. Kissinger helped mastermind the takedown of Allende. Then it is known that Jews returned to Chile under Pinochet, the dictator. Israel is known to support dictatorships.

Most of this information is publicly available on Jewish run history websites and the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

I got this bit about Chile off a pro-Jewish history website in Israel! So some of it is me repeating self-incriminating stuff Jews themselves say!

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Rattling-the-Cage-Israel-and-dictators-besides-Mubarak

If English isn't your first language, I wouldn't blame you for that. It's more a connotative thing than a denotative one. But Jewess, like "negro" certainly carries offensive connotation.

Again, I apologize but you sound very much like an anti-Semite, you are regurgitating anti-Semitic tropes and treating the Jews as a faceless undifferentiated group.

Zionism is an extreme problem, and I agree that an emotional connection to Israel (which is assiduously cultivated by the Zionist Hasbarah machine) causes many Jews to harbor illusions about what Israel is really doing.

If English isn't your first language, I wouldn't blame you for that. It's more a connotative thing than a denotative one. But Jewess, like "negro" certainly carries offensive connotation.

Again, I apologize but you sound very much like an anti-Semite, you are regurgitating anti-Semitic tropes and treating the Jews as a faceless undifferentiated group.

Zionism is an extreme problem, and I agree that an emotional connection to Israel (which is assiduously cultivated by the Zionist Hasbarah machine) causes many Jews to harbor illusions about what Israel is really doing.

I've never associated Jewess as being even remotely like a racial slur against african-americans. Never know what Jewish women are up to. There is a complicated Psychology at work that is like self-attacks. I would certainly like to call Pamela Geller a racial slur though!

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/pamela-geller

I've never associated Jewess as being even remotely like a racial slur against african-americans. Never know what Jewish women are up to.

First the denial. Then the confirmation which contradicts the denial.

There is a complicated Psychology at work that is like self-attacks. I would certainly like to call Pamela Geller a racial slur though!

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/pamela-geller

In this thread, you have mostly drawn general conclusions from unique, often atypical cases. These conclusions, taken together, build a case for hate and condemnation of Jews. The great majority of Jews do not fit the portrait you are trying to paint. No Jewish conspiracy exists. But you constantly imply it, and then deny advocacy.

There is a fundamental dishonesty to these constant accusations and denials. Why not admit you are a Jew hater?

• Upvote 1

I dont actually feel hate for Jews though. I have felt extreme hate for Christians, but I have never personally felt poisonous hatred for Jews and usually talk them in casual conversations without any conflict. It's just my gut is giving me weird information, sort of like an instinct that our wars in the USA are heavily Jew influenced. I stil have to admit hate and wrath toward a religious group from me is usually directed at Christians.

I dont actually feel hate for Jews though.

It's just my gut is giving me weird information, sort of like an instinct that our wars in the USA are heavily Jew influenced.

Again. First denial. Then confirmation which contradicts the denial.

I have felt extreme hate for Christians, but I have never personally felt poisonous hatred for Jews and usually talk them in casual conversations without any conflict. I stil have to admit hate and wrath toward a religious group from me is usually directed at Christians.

So where is your anti Christian hate thread then?..... With "Christian" in the title. Did I miss it?

• Upvote 1

You want me to make a Christian hate thread? I have burned myself so bad hating Christians that I dont even feel like expending the effort. Obviously, Christianity is a fairly annoying religion. Almost anyone would agree. Modern American Christians have consciously designed a movement with the intention of being victims of Islam, Atheists, the Media, the Government, etc...I am suprised they even go along with anything like a "God" and not see themselves also as the victim of the diety.

In fact, they are so stupid, one of the reasons I blame Jews is because Christians are too stupid to even think they are anything but puppets. Half the shit Christian Americans say sounds like they were brainwashed by Jews. They even go along with Libertarianism! Libertarianism ought to be stricktly against their religion, but you see numerous dumbass Christians touting Libertarian arguments cooked up by Mises or some other Jew.

Most Christians seem completely happy if someone hates them. I guess this is part of their religion as well: to piss people off. They literally get off on people hating them! You can barely even qualify this as a religion anymore. If you have ever said something hateful to a Christian and then seen them smile like they enjoyed it - then you know what these bastards are really about.

Very benign though. I am not actually a guntoting skinhead, militia member, or anyone radical or dangerous.

Michijo is a Jew hater who doesn't deserve to be dignified with rational discourse. What he deserves is this:

GO F**K YOURSELF!

Yeah, an anti-Semite all right. Very unfortunate.

Very benign though. I am not actually a guntoting skinhead, militia member, or anyone radical or dangerous.

Worse than that. You're one of the voices that exhort "guntoting skinhead militia members".... The radical, dangerous, far right wing.

Jews hate a peaceful world.

That's a broad statement.

Of course I am not really an antisemite or believe in this total jew conspiracy.

... oh ok, so this thread is all about emotional psychologizing because you dont really have anything definitive to say.

Get a grip, liberal. :blink:

The top ranked advocates of the Iraq war, Bush, Cheney and Rice are not Jews. Neither is Sen John McCain, Lindsey Graham,Rush Limbaugh. Sarah Palin proclaimed the Iraq war "A task from God". And a majority of other non Jews who advocated for the Iraq war. So why single them out?

The top "ranked" advocates for the Iraq war did not come up with the plan to invade Iraq. Neither did all the rest of above mentioned names. But they were all attracted to the plan, like rats to a cheese.

The plan for Iraq and reshaping the middle east came from people who are, with few exceptions, jews. Perle, Feith, Kristol, Frum, Libby, Krauthammer, Kagan, Kissinger, Elliot Cohen, Daniel Pipes... these "advisors" are jews. They make and push policy, not the clowns on the stage. Francis Fukuyama is a notable exception, even he realized after a while, that neocon policy is decidedly Israel oriented.

Likud is basically the Israel branch of the Republican Party. Except Likud is much more overtly fascist than the Republican Party.

Arguably, the Republican party has turned into a branch of the Likud.

It's no coincidence that US imperialism has seen a sharp uptick in the decades since 1970, and that is because (as happened in the period roughly 1890-1920) the share of national income going to labor has been dropped steadily. With more surplus capital and redistribution of wealth branded "communism" and pretty much off the table, that surplus capital has to go somewhere, and that somewhere is frequently arms sales to our vicious dictator friends abroad, the wars we have fought, etc, etc. The military has to be deployed to safeguard the offshore profits of the corporate rulers.

Lets see, you're saying surplus capital (aka corporate profits) have to go somewhere. It goes into arms sales? How does corporate profit from various industries go into the sales of armaments?

Arms sales generates profits, not vice versa.

If you're saying that corporate/private wealth generation necessarily leads to imperialism.... well let's hear that argument. In a different thread perhaps.

• Upvote 1

Lets see, you're saying surplus capital (aka corporate profits) have to go somewhere. It goes into arms sales? How does corporate profit from various industries go into the sales of armaments?

Arms sales generates profits, not vice versa.

If you're saying that corporate/private wealth generation necessarily leads to imperialism.... well let's hear that argument. In a different thread perhaps.

Surplus capital is not quite the same as corporate profits. But certainly, the export of massive amounts of arms to the developing world represents a transfer of productive capacity which could be used to satisfy domestic demand, except that there isn't enough domestic demand due to the fact that the rich have been winning the class struggle for almost fifty years.

International capital flows since the fall of the Soviet Union have been enormous, arms sales is only one small part of it. And arms sales represent a sort of "offshoring" of the protection of our foreign investments, rather than do this through US military intervention we can let our puppet governments do it with equipment they purchase from US defense contractors and their militaries and security services which are trained by US personnel.

The top "ranked" advocates for the Iraq war did not come up with the plan to invade Iraq. Neither did all the rest of above mentioned names. But they were all attracted to the plan, like rats to a cheese.

The plan for Iraq and reshaping the middle east came from people who are, with few exceptions, jews. Perle, Feith, Kristol, Frum, Libby, Krauthammer, Kagan, Kissinger, Elliot Cohen, Daniel Pipes... these "advisors" are jews. They make and push policy, not the clowns on the stage. Francis Fukuyama is a notable exception, even he realized after a while, that neocon policy is decidedly Israel oriented.

Ok. Mostly pro-Israel American Jews influenced Cheny and Bush was Cheney's pigeon at that point. Although elected, Bush and Cheney outranked these advisors who had no actual power beyond persuasion.... Not much was needed. Cheney, who as a practical matter was in the top spot at that time, was attracted to an Iraq invasion like, as you charmingly put it, a rat to cheese. Once Cheney bought in, the invasion was sold to the public and Congress.

The way I see it, the main attraction of war in Iraq, for Cheney, was that Halliburton would profit greatly while any humiliation for the US was highly unlikely. At the same time the moral high ground could be seized by claiming to have eliminated a dangerous, nuke wielding dictator. So the motives of the Jewish advisors and Cheney's motive were two different things. Cheney, the non-Jew in charge, wanted the war mainly so Halliburton could experience windfall profits. Which it did. As did the rest of the Military Industrial Complex. Cheney simply seized the opportunity presented by advisors which happened to be Jewish at that time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worse than that. You're one of the voices that exhort "guntoting skinhead militia members".... The radical, dangerous, far right wing.

I dont what you're talking about. I don't care about Jews that much really. I have definitely never exhorted skinhead militia crap. In fact, I really thought the Ruby Ridge family were quite stupid.

I encourage you however to be careful labeling people thusly. Much better to actually go after the David Koresh nuts than to waste time on people like me who dont really care all that much and maybe just posted some random crap online trying to connect Jews to the endless war.

Once my friend and I, a Belgian, were walking around Antwerp in Belgium where I stayed for a few months. I pointed out a swasticka painted on a wall and said Maybe this is a Nazi neighborhood. He replied: "be careful not to confuse random scrawl on a wall with actual Nazism or we will get lost."

I'm saying that writings which accuse any specific ethnic group of terrible things, create a focus for hate in vulnerable individuals.

I'm saying that writings which accuse any specific ethnic group of terrible things, create a focus for hate in vulnerable individuals.

But I have never agreed with militia nuts and myself I dont own a gun. I also grow my hair out. I am not connected to skinheads.

I think this thread I made was more an act of rebellion, as if to say to the world: I may be an American, but I do not go along with the USA, with Israel, Militias, Wingnuts, wars, or Christians, and the real rebellion was throwing Jews into the mix of things I am rebelling against, as if to say I am not so tame, even if I dont own a gun. I will not be controlled by the powerful people of America or the world.

I am not a good little American. I will talk shit about everyone, even Jews. Nothing is holy to me.