Sign in to follow this  
Z09

And still another broken promise by Mr. Hope and Change

Remember when he claimed all the troops would be home by 2014....??

Put this on the "marriage is between and man and a woman" list ..

And "10 trillion debt is irresponsible".....

WASHINGTON – President Obama announced Thursday he will keep 5,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond 2016, in a stark reversal from earlier pledges to end the war on his watch -- though Republicans still questioned whether the residual force will be enough to support Afghan forces and U.S. allies.

The decision follows months of appeals from military leaders to extend the drawdown timeline. And it marks an acknowledgement that, despite claims Al Qaeda is on the run, militants continue to pose a serious threat to the country.

Obama originally had planned to pull out all but a small, embassy-based U.S. military presence by the end of next year. But military leaders argued the Afghans needed additional assistance and support from the U.S. to beat back a resurgent Taliban and hold onto gains made over the last 14 years.

Under the new plan, the administration will keep the current force of 9,800 troops in Afghanistan through most of next year, then draw down to 5,500 troops in 2017, at a pace still to be determined by commanders.

Obama is totally incompetent for the office he holds. No experience, only attitude, and he surrounds himself with overly educated incompetents who have never held a real job.

Ideology + Obama = Idiotology

Ideology + Obama + dontlooknow = Idiotology squared

Lerner pleads the 5th. She's a liar. Obama said you can keep your doctor. He is a liar. Obama said the average family will save $2500 per year. He is a liar. Hillary said "What does it matter now." She's a liar. Obama, Holder, Sharpton, are race baiters. They are liars.

Obama is totally incompetent for the office he holds. No experience, only attitude, and he surrounds himself with overly educated incompetents who have never held a real job.

Ideology + Obama = Idiotology

Ideology + Obama + dontlooknow = Idiotology squared

Lerner pleads the 5th. She's a liar. Obama said you can keep your doctor. He is a liar. Obama said the average family will save $2500 per year. He is a liar. Hillary said "What does it matter now." She's a liar. Obama, Holder, Sharpton, are race baiters. They are liars.

And you'll be hard pressed to find one liberal here that would show any concern for even one of these issues.

In their book, dems can do no wrong...which tells us a lot about their honesty, or lack of it I should say.

Does anyone remember the "core" issues he ran on?

The Debt...

The soldiers coming home....

Ending the Patriot Act...."We shouldn't be spying on Americans".....

Marriage is between a man and a woman....

He'll have a "transparent" administration....

Does anyone remember the "core" issues he ran on?

The Debt...

The soldiers coming home....

Ending the Patriot Act...."We shouldn't be spying on Americans".....

Marriage is between a man and a woman....

He'll have a "transparent" administration....

And as we speak.... Hotel Gitmo is still open

But But Bush!! Said between big bites of the anti-war shit sandwich Barack served up the anti- war crowd in 2008 when he promised to END not EXTEND the wars......

Hope n change baby!!

You injected the hopeium

I been telling people that wars aint ending under o-bomb-ya

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

OBAMA'S OLD WHITE CHRISTIAN HETEROSEXUAL MALE CONVENTION

gugugugugu-1.jpg

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

OBAMA'S OLD WHITE CHRISTIAN HETEROSEXUAL MALE CONVENTION

gugugugugu-1.jpg

November 16, 2015 - "President Obama has reduced the number of prisoners at Guantanamo by more than half since he took office.

He had sought to close the detention center, but faced opposition in Congress."

http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/pentagon-transfers-5-yemenis-from-guantanamo-bay-to-uae/

November 16, 2015 - "President Obama has reduced the number of prisoners at Guantanamo by more than half since he took office.

Anyone know where they are?

Don't bother asking.......

faux-noise.jpg

They are in Qatar where the agreement said they would remain?

If so, should we consider that comforting?

I mean, Europe don't seem to be really in control.

...no, not comforting at all....

......all of Europe has got to on high alert now.....

They just might have to undo what they have done.....

obama did all of this on purpose because he hates america

I damn Obama

Surprises you?

....what surprises me is that they haven't chartered a shipload of these questionable miscreants to parts unknown.....