shintao

Raising Minimum Wage to $15. an Hour

You've obviously never had good pizza. I've paid $30 for a pizza made using hand tossed dough made from scratch with fresh toppings and sauce made in house. I'm not above an $11 Pizza Hut pizza, but you know where that extra money went if you try both at once.

I'd imagine you can make them as expensive or cheap as you want depending on ingredients and toppings.... The 7-11 here sells a large cheese Pizza for $5.... The most expensive is $12,000

http://hauteliving.com/2010/03/top-five-most-expensive-pizzas-in-the-world/29487/

Half-ass Communist Squirrel-sacks.

If it's worth doin'...? it's worth doin' Right.

$25/hr. - $50K/yr. - for full time employment.

Fry-cook to Aircraft Mechanic, mop-jockey to Neurosurgeon.

Follow the Leader

marxism.jpg?w=640

And Hear their Cries...

And end Welfare, too... because we won't need it anymore... what w/ all those High-payin' Jobs to be had.

And Publicly Funded Universities? Gone. Because who needs a College education to get a good job anymore.

Want more? Pay for it yourself.... not on my big fat trash-can emptyin' check.

fuckin' Communists...

The day that Pizza hits $15 for a plain Pizza is my last day with Pizza. If i ever want Pizza again i will buy a frozen one. The people who get the $15 will be happy. Managers will want a raise too. The people whose hours are cut will not be happy. Managers will cut hours and reschedule people. How is this for a schedule. 3 hrs. 5 days and weekends. No benefits. Don't like it? Quit. Miss a day? Fired. Family owned Pizza joints will have the family work more hours and pay will be under the table. If people will pay $37 for a pizza, good luck to them. NOT ME.

Look free trade is designed to cut wages of american workers.

yes! thank you

no it is not you asshole

Its designed to make deals for the future of commerse

when you make a DEAL you give something up you asshole.

we can build infrastructure which we desperately NEED to cover that loss

lol no its not but you gotta give somethin up?

Lol wtf

So you agree free trade hurts but its cool cuz its a deal?

Fucking idiot

ONLY IN MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

Combo - Hamburg topping, onions, pepperoni, fresh green peppers

P Pty-24.95

Veggie - Onions, fresh green peppers, olives & mushrooms

Pty- 24.95

Three vouchers for 1 extra-large specialty or extra-large 4-topping pizza and one 2-liter of soda

$51

Pizza: anchovies, artichokes, bacon, bbq chicken, broccoli, buffalo chicken, buffalo mozzarella, caramelized onions, cherry peppers, eggplant, feta cheese, goat cheese, grilled chicken, hamburger, meatball, mushrooms, pepperoni, prosciutto, raw onions, red bell peppers, ricotta cheese, sausage, spinach, tomato. $48.

http://prezogrille.com/pizza/

laugh that off, those crazy people in your state.

End of another repubican myth.

What myth? Do a Google search. You think that by jacking up the costs to function for a company will lead to them keeping the same price levels? That they'll take a hit to profits? Keep dreaming.

hell no 15 aint cost of living

The cola for SF is $14.37.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="shintao" data-cid="1059276090" data-time="1444880803"><p>Hmm, right to work states are in the toilet. Haven't you heard the news yet? I live here Shintao. I know what's going on in my City. There's far more than one mom and pop in SF.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Here's a better idea, instead of trying to start a union try and start a small business and see how that works.

if your not making enough money how do you get start up capital?

What myth? Do a Google search. You think that by jacking up the costs to function for a company will lead to them keeping the same price levels? That they'll take a hit to profits? Keep dreaming.

Depends on how much profit they are making and what their increased costs are. Alarm bells don't go off everytime employees are given raises.

The cola for SF is $14.37.

Not sure what you are talking about.

cola numbers are bs

Yea you could live in a shithole in the hood with no lights and no food for 15

Forget buying any clothes or anything

To minimum wage. Prices will go up, and in the end raising the minimum wage will do nothing. Like it always does. It's ineffective.

Here is an appropriate answer from Dept of Labor

Congress sets the minimum wage, but it doesn't keep pace with inflation. Because the cost of living is always rising, the value of a new minimum wage begins to fall from the moment it is set.

So I would agree to that, but then any wage increase is inflation driving, so why pick on the lowest wage earners instead of the CEOs, etc. What do you think when you get a raise? Ohhh, thats bad boss, don't give me a raise it will hurt the economy!! The price of pizza will rise and my neighbor will be hurt. He won't be able to buy pizza.

cola numbers are bs

Yea you could live in a shithole in the hood with no lights and no food for 15

Forget buying any clothes or anything

That includes those things, such as living.

http://livingwage.mit.edu/counties/06075

Congress sets the minimum wage, but it doesn't keep pace with inflation. Because the cost of living is always rising, the value of a new minimum wage begins to fall from the moment it is set.

So I would agree to that, but then any wage increase is inflation driving, so why pick on the lowest wage earners instead of the CEOs, etc. What do you think when you get a raise? Ohhh, thats bad boss, don't give me a raise it will hurt the economy!! The price of pizza will rise and my neighbor will be hurt. He won't be able to buy pizza.

right

The cola is bs

Did you agree with me?

Little confused here

No, I don't think we do agree. I gave you the living wage for SF, the page shows a break down for COLA for that area. All American citys and areas are not the same. http://livingwage.mit.edu/counties/06075

oh, well i have family out there

15 aint shit

You doing bad at 15

If you got kids then you double fucked

This is about more than just inflation though. This is also about companies and profit vs costs of operating. Raise the minimum wage to 15 and I GUARANTEE prices rise fast.

That being said, your answer is a good one. But not a full one. You need to take into account a business and profits vs costs to operate.

Depends on how much profit they are making and what their increased costs are. Alarm bells don't go off everytime employees are given raises.

And it is the Government's Job to hand out those raises regardless of Profit...?

4facc3e9a1dc630ce9a9934f5b092811.jpg