Sign in to follow this  
Jaydublu

Hillary Now Opposes Pacific Trade Agreement

Hillary Rodham Clinton, ever the political opportunist, is now opposing the Pacific Trade Agreement...an agreement she helped write and one she recently called her "crowning achievement" as Secretary of State!

Bernie has opposed the agreement from the beginning.

It will be interesting hearing from her baggage handlers here!

HillaryClinton.jpg

. I'm sure those who spent time crafting and negotiating this trade deal with Hillary feel the same way now!

lol...hillary has zero likeability, zero charisma, and the democratic nomination that was once hers is in jeopardy. if bernie has half of obama's charisma he can come back and take this.

She is like John Kerry. He was for the Iraq war before he was against it. OR against it before he was for it. OR something like that. He does not even know. Both were SOS under oblameo. Both are opportunists. Both are failures.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, ever the political opportunist, is now opposing the Pacific Trade Agreement...an agreement she helped write and one she recently called her "crowning achievement" as Secretary of State!

Bernie has opposed the agreement from the beginning.

We have been jettisoning pieces of the economy basically as bribes to get people to tolerate our empire for as long as I can remember. When Japan's heavily subsidised TV companies were killing our tv companies, Nixon would not even talk to the tv execs.

This has been going on for a long time, and we've lost millions of jobs because of it.

What can I say, go Bernie.

Decision today. Change decision tomorrow. Modify decision. Stick with original decision. NO DECISION. OPPORTUNIST.

. We all know that Hillary would bottle and sell her own urine if there was a market for it.

Decision today. Change decision tomorrow. Modify decision. Stick with original decision. NO DECISION. OPPORTUNIST.

most politicians are opportunists though.

She did her job.

Funny. That's what Nazis said at Nuremberg. Why then did this woman claim the trade agreement was HER crowning ACHIEVEMENT while Secretary of State? Remember, lift with your knees!

Funny. That's what Nazis said at Nuremberg. Why then did this woman claim the trade agreement was HER crowning ACHIEVEMENT while Secretary of State? Remember, lift with your knees!

what the republican position on tpp?

Have they came out with a position yet?

what the republican position on tpp?

Have they came out with a position yet?

hopefully they won't support it like they did Clinton/Gore's NAFTA.

Besides the fact that this again shows Hillary willing to put her finger in the air to choose her position I read yesterday from a few progressives who question whether she actually believes this new position or not. In other words if elected would she push for and support TPP?

I don't know if that is a consensus concern but I hadn't thought of it from that perspective.

Jay. Simple question man. Focus. Obama or hillary.

Besides the fact that this again shows Hillary willing to put her finger in the air to choose her position I read yesterday from a few progressives who question whether she actually believes this new position or not. In other words if elected would she push for and support TPP?

I don't know if that is a consensus concern but I hadn't thought of it from that perspective.

I like hillary taking her own position.

Very nice.

It shows she is her own women she could of took the easy route and not took the gamble. But her principles stood in the way.