Sign in to follow this  
SHEIKFAHRTIN2

Where Does This Road Lead???- Are We Afraid to Say?

Bernie Sanders: It's Time For Immigration Reform?

Posted: 06/19/2015 4:22 pm EDT Updated: 06/19/2015 5:59 pm EDT

After being criticized for staying quiet about immigration, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) vowed on Friday that if elected president, he would push for immigration reform and go even further than President Barack Obama in expanding deportation relief.

"Despite the central role that undocumented workers play in our economy and in our daily lives, these workers are too often reviled by many for political gain and shunted into the shadows," Sanders, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination, said in Las Vegas at the National Association of Latino Elected Officials conference.

"Let me be very clear as to where I stand," he continued. "It is time for this disgraceful situation to end."(Meaning Amnesty for ALL)

Immigration hasn't been one of Sanders' central issues, and he hasn't discussed it much on the campaign trail. Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.), one of the leaders on immigration reform in the House, said earlier this month that he doesn't know if Sanders "likes immigrants, because he doesn't seem to talk about immigrants."

"I hope he likes immigrants," Gutierrez said at the time. "I haven’t heard him say anything. He’s been kind of quiet and silent."

At the NALEO conference, Sanders noted that he supported the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate in 2013, as well as the never-passed Dream Act to provide legal status to undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. (The Democrap Plan to Buy the Votes of All Legal and Illegal Invaders(after Democraps get them the right to vote)

Sanders said that as president, if Congress did not pass immigration reform, he would use executive action to give deportation relief to the parents of U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents and so-called Dreamers, the would-be beneficiaries of the Dream Act.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, two of Sanders' rivals for the Democratic nomination, have also promised to push for immigration reform and expand deportation relief if necessary.

So, it's CLEAR, that ALL DEMOCRATS are fighting with each other, to show THEY are the candidate that will GRANT AMNESTY AND LEGALIZE THE GREATEST NUMBER OF LAW-BREAKING INVADERS, THEREBY INCREASING, PERHAPS DOUBLING, THE NUMBER OF WELFARE-SEEKING INVADERS FROM NOT ONLY MEXICO, BUT HONDURAS, COSTA RICO, NICARAGUA, GUATEMALA, PANAMA, ECUADOR, PERU, CHILE, ETC., ETC., ETC.......

NOW, that we see THAT..............

LET'S LOOK AT THIS !!

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children A Look at Cash, Medicaid, Housing, and Food Programs

By Steven A. Camarota April 2011

Thirteen years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age 18) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes — not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

Among the findings:

• In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.
  • Immigrant households’ use of welfare tends to be much higher than natives for food assistance programs and Medicaid. Their use of cash and housing programs tends to be similar to native households.
  • A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprisedentirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.
  • Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.
  • Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).
  • The states where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62 percent); Texas, California, and New York (61 percent); Pennsylvania (59 percent); Minnesota and Oregon (56 percent); and Colorado (55 percent).
  • We estimate that 52 percent of households with children headed by legal immigrants used at least one welfare program in 2009, compared to 71 percent for illegal immigrant households with children. Illegal immigrants generally receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children.
  • Illegal immigrant households with children primarily use food assistance and Medicaid, making almost no use of cash or housing assistance. In contrast, legal immigrant households tend to have relatively high use rates for every type of program.
  • High welfare use by immigrant-headed households with children is partly explained by the low education level of many immigrants. Of households headed by an immigrant who has not graduated high school, 80 percent access the welfare system, compared to 25 percent for those headed by an immigrant who has at least a bachelor’s degree.
  • An unwillingness to work is not the reason immigrant welfare use is high. The vast majority (95 percent) of immigrant households with children had at least one worker in 2009. But their low education levels mean that more than half of these working immigrant households with children still accessed the welfare system during 2009.
  • If we exclude the primary refugee-sending countries, the share of immigrant households with children using at least one welfare program is still 57 percent.
  • Welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents. In 2009, 60 percent of households with children headed by an immigrant who arrived in 2000 or later used at least one welfare program; for households headed by immigrants who arrived before 2000 it was 55 percent.
  • For all households (those with and without children), the use rates were 37 percent for households headed by immigrants and 22 percent for those headed by natives.
  • Although most new legal immigrants are barred from using some welfare for the first five years, this provision has only a modest impact on household use rates because most immigrants have been in the United States for longer than five years; the ban only applies to some programs; some states provide welfare to new immigrants with their own money; by becoming citizens immigrants become eligible for all welfare programs; and perhaps most importantly, the U.S.-born children of immigrants (including those born to illegal immigrants) are automatically awarded American citizenship and are therefore eligible for all welfare programs at birth.
  • The eight major welfare programs examined in this report are SSI (Supplemental Security Income for low income elderly and disabled), TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families), WIC (Women, Infants, and Children food program), free/reduced school lunch, food stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), Medicaid (health insurance for those with low incomes), public housing, and rent subsidies.

move you fucking racist

You're an idiot for thinking that this is a racial thing.

Well, you're an idiot for thinking a lot of things.

the central role that undocumented workers play in our economy and in our daily lives

What in the wide, wide world of sports is he talking about?

Is being a traitor this easy now?

FEEL%20THE%20BERN%203%20%20watermark_zps

Feel the jalapenos !!!

KJ

move you fucking racist

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

I'm a "fucking racist", because I'm tired of MY COUNTRY I LOVE, CIRCLING THE TOILET BOWL, OVER HALF THE COUNTRY GETTING A CHECK DIRECTLY PULLED FROM MY CHECK, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WORKS!

I'm a "fucking racist", because I'm SICK, of the LOWEST-EDUCATED, BIGGEST-DRAIN ON-A-SOCIETY CLASS OF IMMIGRANTS, BEING ALLOWED, NOT ONLY THRU LEGAL CHANNELS, BUT ALLOWED TO BREAK OUR FEDERAL LAWS, IGNORE THE SOVEREIGNTY OF A NATION, PRETEND AS IF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BORDER, AND FLOOD OVER THE RIO GRANDE, INTO CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA, LIKE THEY OWNED IT!

I'm a "fucking racist", because I'm disgusted, WHEN I WALK INTO AN EMERGENCY ROOM, AND I SEE IT CLOGGED UP WITH UNWED MOTHERS, EACH WITH 5 OR 6 LITTLE CHILDREN CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR, A COUPLE OF WHO HAVE SNOT RUNNING DOWN THEIR NOSES, SO THEY BRING THEM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. DITTO FOR OUR PUBLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS. THESE WOMEN INTENTIONALLY GET PREGNANT, WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE 6 MONTHS ALONG, THEN MAKE A NIGHTIME RUN OVER OUR BORDER....IF THEY GET CAUGHT, A DEMOCRAT WILL PUT THEM UP AT A NICE HOTEL, UNTIL THEY CAN SIGN THEM UP FOR 17 DIFFERENT LIBERAL WELFARE PROGRAMS.

NOW MULTIPLY THIS, TIMES 20 MILLION, WITH NO END IN SIGHT, AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE AMERICA THAT WE, OF THE WORKING CLASS, GREW UP IN, YOU FUCKING DIM-WITTED, BLOWBAG CRACK-WHORE PIECE OF SHIT, "evince" ??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• Quote, from the Govt. Census study:
  • We estimate that 52 percent of households with children headed by legal immigrants used at least one welfare program in 2009, compared to 71 percent for illegal immigrant households with children. Illegal immigrants generally receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children.

Do you think she's a racist?

Or is she a "DIM-WITTED, BLOWBAG CRACK-WHORE PIECE OF SHIT"?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Maybe we should take a survey.............

I GOT it!!!

SHE'S BOTH !!

Republican politicians only say that illegals are getting welfare to cover up for the fact that it's mostly white conservatives in red states who are actually getting most of the welfare.

Illegals aren't getting much, if any benefits.

Republican politicians only say that illegals are getting welfare to cover up for the fact that it's mostly white conservatives in red states who are actually getting most of the welfare.

Illegals aren't getting much, if any benefits.

hey, um, "I-like Furry Cock".........Check this....From an African-American website.........(figures from Govt. statistics...)

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%

Black 39.8

Hispanic 15.7

Asian 2.4

other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they representless than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue.

I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (this is for YOU, shit-for-brains) , yet not accounting for the fact that there are over

4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!

In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers.

That's funny,

Cause I was talking about illegals.

You do know that most illegals are Hispanic, not black, right?

Fucking KKK moron.

What dimwits like you, whose little brains have been rotted by MESS-NBC DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND, is, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WHETHER THE DAMAGE IS BEING BY WHITE, BLACK, GREEN, PURPLE, OR POLKA-DOT!

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT "RACE", THE WAY YOU BRAINWASHED MORONS DO!..............ALL WE CARE ABOUT, IS THAT OUR OMNCE-GREAT NATION IS CIRCLING THE TOILET BOWL, BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU, VOTING FOR A MAN (a boy, in Maturity of Leadership, Business, Race, Economics, Foreign Policy, etc), BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN!

BECAUSE OF ASSHOLE LIBERALS, BEING BOUGHT WITH GOODY-GOODY DO-NOTHING PROGRAMS AND MEDIA BRAINWASHING, THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN VIRTUALLY HANDICAPPED, ECONOMICALLY, IN JOBS, FOREIGN RELATIONSHIPS.

THE FACT THAT THE SKIN COLOR OF MOST THE RECIEPENTS IS WHAT IT IS, DOESN'T MATTER.

I DON'T HAVE DISDAIN OR DISGUST FOR ANYONE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.

I HAVE DISDAIN AND DISGUST, BECAUSE THEY WON'T WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SOCIETY, EXCEPT BY OFFERING STOLEN GOOD OR DRUGS, TO THE POPULATION, NEITHER OF WHICH WE NEED.

I HAVE DISDAIN AND DISGUST FOR YOU, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR, BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

....... WHO CAN'T INTELLIGENTLY DISCUSS OR DEBATE A POINT, WITHOUT GOING TO YOUR SHEEP-FED BUZZWORDS LIKE "RACIST" OR SIMILAR SPOON-FED BRAINWASHINGS OF THE DEMOCRAP HANDBOOK:

"HOW TO TRY AND DEBATE A CONSERVATIVE, WHEN THEY HAVE HARD FACTS, AND ALL YOU HAVE ARE "FEELINGS", THAT WE TAUGHT YOU TO HAVE"

So...........SHOVE YOUR K.K.K UP YOUR ASS, WHERE YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN JAM IT UP THERE EVEN FURTHER!...(the have Democrat Hero Senator Robert Byrd come and get it! - The Democrap Senator who was a K.K.K. "GRAND KLEAGLE" , WITH THE BIGGEST POINTY SHEET, WHILE HE WAS "LYNCHING [African-American slur]S" (BYRD'S WORDS, NOT MINE)

I was afraid the bestiality expert wouldn't see my response, to his PREDICTABLE, INDOCTRINATED SLANDER AGAINST ME, "K.K.K"......

Funny, that the DEMOCRAT HERO OF THE SENATE, WAS A KU KLUX KLAN GRAND "KLEAGAL"

THE "HON." (HA!) ROBERT BYRD, WHO IN 2006, WAS STILL USING "[African-American slur]" IN PUBLIC, DEMOCRAPS NEVER BLINKED- OR RESPONDED TO IT !!!

THE FACT THAT THE SKIN COLOR OF MOST THE HANDOUT RECIPIENTS IS WHAT IT IS, DOESN'T MATTER.

I DON'T HAVE DISDAIN OR DISGUST FOR ANYONE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.

I HAVE DISDAIN AND DISGUST, BECAUSE THEY WON'T WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SOCIETY, EXCEPT BY OFFERING STOLEN GOODS OR DRUGS, TO THE POPULATION, NEITHER OF WHICH WE NEED.

I HAVE DISDAIN AND DISGUST FOR YOU, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR, BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

....... WHO CAN'T INTELLIGENTLY DISCUSS OR DEBATE A POINT, WITHOUT GOING TO YOUR SHEEP-FED BUZZWORDS LIKE "RACIST" OR SIMILAR SPOON-FED BRAINWASHINGS OF THE DEMOCRAP HANDBOOK:

"HOW TO TRY AND DEBATE A CONSERVATIVE, WHEN THEY HAVE HARD FACTS, AND ALL YOU HAVE ARE "FEELINGS", THAT WE TAUGHT YOU TO HAVE"

So...........SHOVE YOUR K.K.K UP YOUR ASS, WHERE YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN JAM IT UP THERE EVEN FURTHER!...(the have Democrat Hero Senator Robert Byrd come and get it! - The Democrap Senator who was a K.K.K. "GRAND KLEAGLE" , WITH THE BIGGEST POINTY SHEET, WHILE HE WAS "LYNCHING [African-American slur]S" (BYRD'S WORDS, NOT MINE)