Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Will Syria be the cause of WWIII?

If it is, we can stop counting.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

Not with oblameo in charge. Putin will just do whatever he wants. oblameo is now saying how tough it is in Afghan. Poor oblameo has to make decisions. That man is overworked. He is now wailing about the humanitarian conditions in Syria. Waaaaa.

Neither Russia, the United States nor any other country in the world would consider that region of the Middle East to be worthy of a world war. I know I don't. Would you ?

As we know, the Russians are experts at winning civil wars in Muslim nations. Just think of their glorious VICTORY in Afghanistan.

Getting mixed up in civil wars is always a bad idea. Obama is right not to send troops into Syria.

Peace will never be brought to Syria, and that is not Putin's goal... He seeks to kill off enough of the opposition factions to preserve Assad's rule for Russia's interests... I think it is an achievable goal given the support of Iranian backed Hezbollah fighters who are fighting on behalf of Assad, and continued US & coalition strikes on ISIS and Al Nusra forces........ The sticking point might be the Syrian Kurds, who although have proven quite proficient at killing ISIS militants, are not supporters of the regime... If Assad can grant some kind of autonomy to the Kurd controlled areas in Syria, it could be a game changer

OP poses a really great question. First time we've had two major opposing powers with their forces operating in such close proximity. Sure raises the risks for mistakes and miscalculations that could indeed land us all into a major shooting war.

The anti Obama crowd can say whatever they want but so far he's showing a cool steady hand in this one. In spite of whatever shortcomings he's had Obama has been pretty presidential in foreign affairs. Too bad the right is more concerned with discrediting the man rather than coming together as one united America on this like Mitt Romney did when he and Obama stood side by side and signaled the whole world they wouldn't stand for North Korea going crazy during that presidential campaign. One of our better moments in contemporary American politics.

we told you stupid fucks what it would be like if you took the shit cork out of the bottle of bees.

DO YOU STUPID FUCKS EVER ADMITT THE TRUTH?

NO

THIS IS YOUR DOING YOU FUCKTARDS

I will never forget those initial days leading to the Iraq war.

the subject would come up and I would tell the person flat out that Sadam did not have anything to do with 911.

I literally had people back away from me like I was insane for simply saying that calmly out loud.

your fucks raped this country with lies

YOU got thousands of Americans DEAD with those fucking lies.

we told you why taking out Sadam would destablize the area and create a very very bad situation in the middle east.

YOU FUCKS DID IT ANYWAY

YOU OWN THIS EVIL

ITS YOUR DOING

LOL, WW3 can't wait.

Kinda funny, but if you think about it, all the world wars are just big white on white violence!

Fuck Yeah!

nice to see you are a bigot.

I disagree with alot of what you say but didnt realize you were a bigot.

Most fake lefties are though, i should have known i guess

I will never forget those initial days leading to the Iraq war.

the subject would come up and I would tell the person flat out that Sadam did not have anything to do with 911.

I literally had people back away from me like I was insane for simply saying that calmly out loud.

your fucks raped this country with lies

YOU got thousands of Americans DEAD with those fucking lies.

we told you why taking out Sadam would destablize the area and create a very very bad situation in the middle east.

YOU FUCKS DID IT ANYWAY

YOU OWN THIS EVIL

ITS YOUR DOING

Hey dumbass do I have to inform you again? Sadam did not follow the surrender agreement he signed therefore he paid with his life that's how the USA plays ok?

we told you stupid fucks what it would be like if you took the shit cork out of the bottle of bees.

DO YOU STUPID FUCKS EVER ADMITT THE TRUTH?

NO

THIS IS YOUR DOING YOU FUCKTARDS

. Your boy Barry promised in 2008 to end the wars my Syphillis-ridden kumquat!

Hey dumbass do I have to inform you again? Sadam did not follow the surrender agreement he signed therefore he paid with his life that's how the USA plays ok?

no we went in illegally under un protocol.

Treason

OP poses a really great question. First time we've had two major opposing powers with their forces operating in such close proximity. Sure raises the risks for mistakes and miscalculations that could indeed land us all into a major shooting war.

The anti Obama crowd can say whatever they want but so far he's showing a cool steady hand in this one. In spite of whatever shortcomings he's had Obama has been pretty presidential in foreign affairs. Too bad the right is more concerned with discrediting%2

lol, But that is not what Bush says.........................

. Your boy Barry promised in 2008 to end the wars my Syphillis-ridden kumquat!

Got the syphilis on your tongue and lips huh? Sure it wasn't your dog, and not E??

Who cares what he says what I said is true fact

Couldn't be a fact, because Bush lied.

Who cares what he says what I said is true fact

You are correct.

All shintao can do is his evince routine back at you. :)

Wasn't Shintao Mushroom one of Obama's worshipful acolytes who regularly held his own wilted privates and chanted "Yew We Can Can?" Now he's a prissy Prancer for Hillary!