jimsouth

FR Says Boycott Israel

XavierOnassis,

The boycott worked against SA, it will work against Israel.

Israel has tried to downplay the effectiveness of BDS, but they acknowledge it's effectiveness every time they cry about it in the news, and when our congress begins writing legislation against BDS.

LOL, another apartheid regime is going down.

• Upvote 1

Hysterical FuckMud is a Palestinian intestinal parasite.

A Left-Wing Terrorist.

Bet she donates to Hamas... for more mortar rounds to target Israeli schools.

XavierOnassis,

The boycott worked against SA, it will work against Israel.

Israel has tried to downplay the effectiveness of BDS, but they acknowledge it's effectiveness every time they cry about it in the news, and when our congress begins writing legislation against BDS.

LOL, another apartheid regime is going down.

Too funny. You do realize that most jews in the us are dems, don't you? How are you going to get all the Jews here in the USA to boycott them? What will the Dems do without all the Jewish money being poured into their campaigns? I really don't think you want to go there, but if it makes you feel good, go for it.

Hamas has no mortars, you imbecile. It only has rockets and has not hit a school yet.

Are you naturally Stupid?

...or, do you have to continually practice,

to maintain your Clueless Imbecile status?

Hamas mortar kills 1st Israeli in renewed Gaza conflict

Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

Rocket warfare escalates; 7 mortar shells fired from Gaza

Hamas fires mortars at southern Israel

Palestinian Cockroaches...

...and Clueless Imbecile Left-Wing Terrorists.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/20/world/la-fg-hamas-mortars-20110320

Hamas fires mortars at southern Israel

The militant group that rules the Gaza Strip acknowledges firing dozens of shells into Israel, the first time it has done so since the Israeli assault on the territory two years ago. Israel responds with tank fire. Two Israelis and five Palestinians are wounded.

Hamas has no mortars, ...

you imbecile.

More brilliance from Che.

GayChvara.jpg

KJ

Hummus has no mortars.

FOOD.jpg

What school did it hit?

You sure like calling people names. Is it fun?

Do you take instructions from "The Voices"?

So far the Israelis have killed far more innocent Palestinian women and children than vice versa.

And that is a fact.

There are no open air prisons filled with Jews in which one is born, lives an impoverished existence and then dies, without leaving even once.

But there is Gaza, and that is what Gaza is.

Someone ought to deposit your insane ass in Khan Yunis for a decade or so,

The mortar you mentioned was reported last JULY. And you were presumably referring to some future event.

What school did it hit? ...

I know you claim to be an Academic Communist and all... so your pathetic critical reading skills are no surprise.

Now, li'l one... where does it say that Hamas has hit a school?

Take your time....

A Left-Wing Terrorist.

Palestinians are Intestinal Parasites...

You have no proof for your accusations, and are know to be insane.

Just another worthless, right wing troll, cluttering up this board with garbage.

You have no proof for your accusations, and are know to be insane.

Just another worthless, right wing troll, cluttering up this board with garbage.

CRYBABY-TELLING-THE-TRUTH.jpg

You should go down to the Stasi Basement of Liberal Horrors...

...where you will be safe and protected from the rigors of Reality.

JerryKrammorecocksinyourmouth,

Ever heard of Jewish Voice for Peace, the number one U.S. Jewish organization against the Israeli occupation of Palestine?

Oh, no, did I just bust your bubble.

Kinda makes your argument look stupid when Jews in the U.S. support BDS doesn't it.

So, take your hasbara ass back to where you came from, cause your bullshit won't work on those of us who get our news from sources other than Fox.

• Upvote 1

Ever heard of Jewish Voice for Peace, the number one U.S. Jewish organization against the Israeli occupation of Palestine?

Kinda makes your argument look stupid when Jews in the U.S. support BDS doesn't it.

So, take your hasbara ass back to where you came from, cause your bullshit won't work on those of us who get our news from sources other than Fox.

So WTF difference does that make? Do ALL of the rich jews in the US belong to this organization? A majority? OMG, the NUMBER ONE US group against occupation. WOW. so what? You are an idiot, not to metion a potty mouth. I'm so hurt. Do you actually think that the majority of the jews in the US are going to boycott their homeland? Do you think dem politicians are going to bite the hand that feeds them? Wake up pooky.

I do not think that a consumer boycott of Israel would work. There are not than many consumer products imported.

The South Africa Boycott was easy, because there is no large number of South Africans in the US, the US did not send huge amounts of aid, both public and private to South Africa.

There are LOTS of Jews in the US, and the US sends lots of aid to Israel. The way to force Israel is to withdraw aid. I do not see this happening.I would favor this, but I do not see it happening.

What school did it hit?

You sure like calling people names. Is it fun?

Do you take instructions from "The Voices"?

So far the Israelis have killed far more innocent Palestinian women and children than vice versa.

And that is a fact.

There are no open air prisons filled with Jews in which one is born, lives an impoverished existence and then dies, without leaving even once.

But there is Gaza, and that is what Gaza is.

Someone ought to deposit your insane ass in Khan Yunis for a decade or so,

The mortar you mentioned was reported last JULY. And you were presumably referring to some future event.

actually the palestians murder women and children in israel , when the jews respond its a military response so they if kids and women are hit its their own fault because the jews send warnings

I do not think that a consumer boycott of Israel would work. There are not than many consumer products imported.

The South Africa Boycott was easy, because there is no large number of South Africans in the US, the US did not send huge amounts of aid, both public and private to South Africa.

There are LOTS of Jews in the US, and the US sends lots of aid to Israel. The way to force Israel is to withdraw aid. I do not see this happening.I would favor this, but I do not see it happening.

You are so correct. The first thing I thought of was "What the heck am I NOT going to buy from Israel"? No Dem politician is going to vote to withdraw aid. At least none from the east coast.

P.S. I'm not giving up my favorite Manischevitz potato pancake mix!

The JVP is an extreme minority fringe group.... Do some research on them... They are completely rejected by the mainstream Jewish organizations in this country... And as other forum members have posted, the majority of Jews here are Democrats, who pour large amount of money into the Dem political machine & campaigns... You're out of your mind if you think those politicians are going to do anything to stop that flow of cash coming in from their Jewish constituents...

A Left-Wing Terrorist.

Be impartial for a moment whilst you watch the link below unless you are a Zionist puppet

http://iamthewitness.com/doc/Bunche.Report.on.Zionist.Terrorism.in.the.Near.East.htm

if kids and women are hit its their own fault because the jews send warnings

IF someone gives you a warning they are going to bomb your house, is it your fault then when someone kills you?

The Israelis have killed many many more Palestinians than vice versa.

Ultraliberals never, ever ask the question...WHY DID / DOES THIS HAPPEN ?